[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize reincarnation is real and you're stuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: heatenings.jpg (55KB, 1351x1016px) Image search: [Google]
heatenings.jpg
55KB, 1351x1016px
>tfw you realize reincarnation is real and you're stuck here forever

HOW DO I BLUEPILL MYSELF AGAIN
I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHJHH
>>
>>36416939
grow some fucking balls and fight, or you'll end up like me
>>
File: FaceApp_barbsmile.jpg (278KB, 636x639px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_barbsmile.jpg
278KB, 636x639px
>you will suffer the pain everyone has ever experienced while going through their lives

I'm not OK with this.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-20T13_47_53Z.jpg (398KB, 1417x447px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-20T13_47_53Z.jpg
398KB, 1417x447px
It sucks, shit things happen to halfway decent people. I hope they kill me soon so they can watch that other guy that kind of sort of looks like me enjoy his shitty life. I dunno, maybe some of the people who're making all these memes of 'my' many visages will feel bad about that. I'm pretty much living the life of a normal kid from a broken home. That guy has two parents at home and he's way more of a trashcan-tier person than I am and he still gets to live.
>>
File: 1492676336686.jpg (39KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492676336686.jpg
39KB, 392x495px
break the cycle by giving yourself ego-death
>>
>>36416939
how reincarnation work?i mean,if it did work the population would never grow because no new soulor spirit would be created.they just recycle
>>
>>36417135

thats what im thinking about. like where are all the new people coming from?
>>
>>36417135
NOT THE SAME PEOPLE

Relay that to your superiors.
>>
>>36417170
There is no new people, or even true individuals, we are all the universe become sentient, and playing with itself through individual experiences.
>>
>>36417135
ever think about star trek transportation and if they remain the same person?

if the expanse, time and configurations in existence are near limitless than there exist an entity that will carry on your conscious at the "moment" of your death

of course this is probably not happening much at all in our own universe so time is more a subjective experience than literal

i'm somewhat drunk and not explaining this well but it makes sense in my head.
>>
File: estrogen pepe.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen pepe.png
177KB, 540x610px
> tfw you were born as vaginaless dick-girl with some male facial features and sometime you will reborn as true futanari instead
Good feel, mang.
>>
I think in Buddhism, if you reach awakening you will not be rebirthed
>>
>>36416939

Join Tsuki.

Escape the cycle of bullshit.
>>
>>36416939
you can escape the cycle by going full buddhist monk and achieving nirvana or whateve
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.