[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. I lost my virginity to my fully biological sister. We didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

So.. I lost my virginity to my fully biological sister.

We didn't grow up together, she was put up for adoption as a baby and we recently met up for the first time ever. We were together irl for about a week in which time we had sex twice.

We both flew back to our respected states and have been messaging and swapping pics nonstop, every single day since. Are even considering dating when we're able to live together irl.

Are we degenerates? Its not like we grew up together, and at this point we feel more like SOs than siblings.
>>
>>36391101
Go to the resident sister-loving thread
>>
>>36415024
Perfectly fine if you don't get her pregnant. But there's no need to tell others you're biological siblings.
>>
>>36415044
Because I'm not shitposting and this really happened to me, I'm not looking for autism, I'm looking for actual responses
>>
>>36415063
I pulled out both times and she got her period soon after, so we're good now. Neither of us want children ever. And even if it does ever happen she told me herself "ill just go get an abortion nbd"
>>
>>36415091
>I pulled out
How many generations has the inbreeding been going on already?
>>
>>36415113
None.. we're both fine we just met each other and fell in love
>>
>>36415113
I don't come from some inbred hick family down south. We're from the north and are relatively normal people
>>
>>36415199
>haha le hicks r so dum they fuck their sisters don't u know
>btw I'm fucking my sis and am completely normal

why are northerners so stupid
>>
>>36415199
Back to skyrim with you, filthy inbreeding Nordic scum!
>>
>>36415408
Fuck off Orc, all of Tamriel belongs to us as birthright. Fucking untermensch
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>36415024
good tale famalam
>>
>>36415024
>That sounds like something from a movie or a book wtf
>>
>>36415438
Jokes on you, brainless Nord.

i was a khajiit all along
>>
>>36415457
I would provide evidence but it's kind of a hard thing to prove
>>
>>36415024
I was kinda hoping you were the guy who married his sister and didnt know.

i seen it like 2 weeks back, a couple in mississippi, lol, were trying to concive. doc ran the tests and had to break to news. they didnt lol.
>>
>>36415377
>unironically defending inbred deeply southern hillbillies

they're trash mate. absolute filth
>>
>>36415517
Wasn't us. I would consider marrying her though. We probably couldn't even if we wanted to though.
>>
Your story is actually part of an observed phenomenon called genetic sexual attraction

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction
>>
>>36415481
Let's see some papers, you cock swisher. Fucking happy merchant is gonna get deported to khajitistan
I'm actually an elf
>>
>>36415024
just make sure to not have any kiddos
>>
>>36415547
Yeah I've heard of it before. A lot of sites say the effects of GSA isn't real love, but I'm 100% sure it is.
>>
>>36415589
What is real love?
>>
>>36415377
Probably from Wisconsin, the south of the midwest, or from Michigan if op is a nigger
>>
>>36415604
It doesn't exist, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1490824775806.jpg (52KB, 622x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490824775806.jpg
52KB, 622x604px
>>36415024
>>36415091
Do you really need to ask if fucking your sister makes you a degenerate? Of course it does you fuckhead. The fact that you mentioned simply "pulling out" does not bode well, you're going to inadvertently produce mongo children at this rate. Saying "oh she'll get an abortion" means jack shit, you need to end it.
>>
>>36415664
>you need to end it

Any actual valid reasons why?
>>
Care to describe what lead to the first time you two fucked. Deep details, were you her first? Who initiated, her body, what it look like? I could use some good jerkin material this morning.
>>
>>36415721
Because if you're the kind of person who barebacks his sister then you are the kind of person who will most likely produce mongo babies whether you admit it or not, how is that not a valid reason? A million women claim not to want kids until they get knocked up. It's playing a dangerous game for no good reason.
>>
File: 1492301447725.jpg (13KB, 282x287px) Image search: [Google]
1492301447725.jpg
13KB, 282x287px
sibling love is the purest love
don't listen to these normalfags
go for it op
It's been practiced since the ancient times
>>
>>36415024
Some what similar to me. I've never met my aunt (dad side) from New Jersey (I born and raised in SoCal), so when I met her (she's just 13 years older then me) fucking sparks flew and passion like I've never encountered ensued. I've had 4 girlfriends before her, but this is something else.
>>
>Are we degenerates?
Yes. But you're posting here so you can't be too picky about this stuff. Might as well roll with it. Just get a vasectomy or something.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.