[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in this situation, sans the guy on the far left.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1366506055962.jpg (154KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
1366506055962.jpg
154KB, 600x928px
I've been in this situation, sans the guy on the far left.

I asked the girl to move because it was making me uncomfortable. Really, you shouldn't sit next to people if there's open seating available. It's just rude.
>>
Have you considered not going on public transport if you're too autistic to handle being within a metre of another human being?
>>
>>36414936
It is extremely rude to sit next to someone with open space.
But it's also rude to point it out, you should just sit there in silence if it happens.
>>
>>36414886
i've been in this situation
as the guy on the right

it was fucking weird, because she was already sitting down
she got up from the seat she already had and sat down next to me
>>
>>36414971
How is it rude ? People should be able o sit where they like.
>>
>>36415072
How can you not see that? You are making someone uncomfortable for no reason. Always let other people have as much space as possible. That's common sense.
>>
>>36414886
Man i hate these situations because I'd be uncomfortable if the girl sat next to me but I'd get insecure if she didnt
>>
>>36414886

It is natural to want to site close to the edges. If you sit near the edge, if the person in the corner seat gets up, you can take the edge seat before anyone else has a chance.

If you were to switch the location of the guys the same thing would have happened.
>>
>>36415092
Nobody gets uncomfortable in the presence of other people except your autistic ass.
>extremely rude
Nigger where the fuck are you from?
>>
>>36415323
No one wants to sit next to anyone. You should accept that. People want personal space, keep your distance. It is uncomfortable when someone sits next to you with free seats. It's not uncomfortable to be close to other people, but if is uncomortable if they are closer than necessary.
Also, maybe you wanted that seat for your bag? Now you have to have it on your lap or the floor. Also, you have to sit with your legs closed and squeeze yourself close to the wall to avoit accidentally touching the person next to you. It makes the travel less comfortable. Not just emotionally, but physically too.
>>extremely rude
>Nigger where the fuck are you from?
Norwegen
>>
>>36415323
Nigger, there's a reason most people put shopping bags on empty seats in busses, its so they dont have to sit next to some stranger.
>>
File: obscure fetish.jpg (84KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
obscure fetish.jpg
84KB, 736x1104px
> sitting on park bench
> attractive woman asks if she can sit next to me
> yes-s
> really uncomfortable, want to enjoy this but can't
> she puts her feet up on the seat
> even more uncomfortable and turned on
> can't stop smiling this weird autist smile
> leave before she has a chance to leave, thus avoiding the possibility of rejection
>>
>>36415635
I get up the second a woman sits down next to me. Don't want to get insulted/called a creep
>>
>>36415671
>I get up the second a woman sits down next to me. Don't want to get insulted/called a creep
Ironically, doing that makes you come off as a weirdo. Power walking away the minute a woman sits down next to you?
>>
I set next to people because I respect efficiency. If you sit in the middle like an autistic fuck, you're bound to create empty spaces that are too thin for larger people to sit at, forcing them to squeeze inbetween
>>
File: 1485211255989.jpg (19KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485211255989.jpg
19KB, 720x480px
>>36414886
>somebody sits beside me because no aisle is free
>aisle across frees up
>they don't move
do they think I'll be offended if they leave me by myself or something?
>>
>>36414886
They're both betas if they think girls sitting next to them in public transport is something to care about
>>
>>36415711
It is a worry. It's a fear that people will think there is something wrong with them. You are afraid people will be hurt if you move.
You can get away with it if you make it clear the reason you moved was more space. Just spread across two seats, make the other person see you moved because you wanted space, not because of them.
>>
>>36415691
Safest thing thing to do. Women need to understand their risk to men is too great these days
>>
>>36415635
is that the wall street bull?
>>
>only 2 people on metro
>me and girl
>girl gets up from her seat and sits next to me
>start talking
>she blows me

Instead of being awkward talk to her.
>>
>>36415865
>instead of being awkward talk to her
But it will get even more awkward when I open my mouth
>>
File: ios_large_1477734268_image.jpg (41KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
ios_large_1477734268_image.jpg
41KB, 600x525px
>>36414886
if they smell nice I don t mind
if stinky person sits next to me when there is big open space near me I would point out that they stink and should get away
>>
>>36415492
>Norwegen
Isn't that the place where people stand 25 feet apart at the bus station? Because that explains a lot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.