[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom just had a mental breakdown and attacked my little brother.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1492179214746.jpg (31KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
1492179214746.jpg
31KB, 620x385px
My mom just had a mental breakdown and attacked my little brother. I tried to stop her and now she claims that we have attacked her. I didn't hit her or anything, and my brother didn't even try to defend himself. She's completely unreasonable and tried to hit me with a vase.

Wat do, /r9k/? Will she calm down? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now.
>>
Call the cops on her before she calls them on you my man
>>
>>36414699
this

original advice
>>
call the police and TALK TO THEM FIRST
>>
>>36414652
Call the cops.

Also fuck that cop, little bitch.
>>
>>36414652
As others said, call the police and inform them of your mothers mental condition. Preferably meet them outside to attempt to control the situation and keep them from just shooting her (assuming you're a burger).
>>
>>36414652

how old are you op?

If your mom went violently schizoid she will do it again and needs help as well
>>
>>36414652
Every fuckhead kicking a dog should have his legs sliced up bit by bit while feeding the slices to the dog that he was kicking.
>>
>>36414652
Is that the Greek revolutionary dog? The one who showed up to every protest? What's his name AGAIN?
>>
>>36414652

the cops will just end up shooting all of you

try an hotline for that kind of problems
>>
>>36415436
Lovankos or something. He's dead now, tear gas fucked his heart up and it stopped in his sleep.
>>
>>36415203

Thats some real edge you got there my man
>>
>>36415530
Well he lived fuller life than all of us combined. Fight on in Valhalla pupper
>>
>>36415656
>Valhalla
The dog was Greek, he goes to Elysian Fields
>>
>>36415799
Yeah I was too lazy to Google Greek equivalent of Valhalla. Good thing you did.
>>
>>36415594
It's not an edge, it is a PLAN. Altho I suspect you already knew it, you are just pathetically trying to invalidate that plan, by claiming it is just an edge.
>>
File: upper_right.jpg (990KB, 2413x3181px) Image search: [Google]
upper_right.jpg
990KB, 2413x3181px
>>36414652
Slit her throat while she sleeps, then stage a breaking and entering by breaking your backdoor / window, make sure her wallet and some valuables that are easy to carry go missing too, also stab her a few times to make it look like she struggled against the burglar

Then call the police and explain you and your brother were at place X and once you got home it was ransacked, when you ran upstairs you found her like that (use gloves when stabbing her so the murder weapon is clean, leave it on the body with no prints on it)

They will not suspect that you two would do something like that and if they grill you feel free to break down in tears if it feels natural, if not just glare at the cop accusingly

Most likely they will put it down as burglary gone wrong and since there are no witnesses and no prints on the weapon they'll lie to you that they'll do everything they can, they can't do shit without leads except try to look for usual suspects in the area and question neighbors if they saw anything (make sure they don't see you staging the scene or being home during the crime)

Or you could call the cops and have her institutionalized, that works too
>>
>>36415203
Wew lad
that is some weapons grade autism
>>
>>36415975
Did you tip your fedora before, or after posting?
>>
File: 29e.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>36416128
Why does the kid on the left of your pic have the JUST look?
>>
>>36415203
unless you're trying to get an aggressive dog, like a pit off of you or someone else I agree. Especially the dude in the pic rocking those steel toe boots, talk about overkill.
>>
>>36415975
I think you might have autism

you have absolutely no self awareness
>>
>>36416128

don't do this, it's too easy to fuck it all up. But the last part is actual good advice.

You can call the police and tell them what she did, and get her put into a 72 hour psych hold. She might get a longer stay if they think she's wacky enough. But at least you'll have a few days to sort your shit out.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.