[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This tinder app on my phone? Don't worry about it anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Chinese_Girl_1.jpg (112KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_Girl_1.jpg
112KB, 720x708px
>This tinder app on my phone? Don't worry about it anon
>No, these messages aren't sexual. I'm just making friends!
>I am just using Tinder to make friends, anon. Nothing serious! I swear
>Am I not allowed to make friends?
>>
Please if you're going to post these threads use an image of a white girl instead.
>>
>>36414658
take the yellow pill, anon
>>
what's the point of even having tinder when an average or attractive woman (or even butterface) can't go to buy milk without getting hit on
>>
>>36414706
I like yellow, but don't pair the literal image of a yellow woman to the mental image of her being a Stacy.
>>
>tfw 90% of girls unironically don't play to ever meet someone from tinder, they're only using it for validation
>>
>>36414647

> she fell for the Tinderjew

Any retard who willingly gives away their phone number, all personal mobile data and personal identity through jewbook deserves what's coming to them
>>
>>36415000
>yellow can't be whores
nice meme and nice trips
>>
>>36415565
Thanks. Really though, they aren't sloots.
>>
>>36415585
Idk I'm kind of a sloot
>>
>>36415585
>>36413906
yes they are very very pure
>>
Hey look, another thread designed to feed into your insecurities! This is your daily reminder that unlike wizardchan this board does not exist to provide support and discuss of your problems. This board is a place where sick fucks like OP try to make you feel more miserable and depressed. This doesn't mean you shouldn't come here but it does mean you should be aware. People like him want you to be so afraid of being cucked you never even try.
>>
>>36415585
yes they are, t. an original poster
>>
File: 1492447593185.jpg (111KB, 555x514px) Image search: [Google]
1492447593185.jpg
111KB, 555x514px
>Tfw I only get matched with fat girls
>>
>>36415738
For good reason. Just date one as a practice girlfriend. You can do some sexy stuff with her in private for xp and then get matched with a better girl.
>>
>>36415660
>being triggered about a thread based on a personal experience
back to /r/feminism
>>
>>36415821
If it's based on a personal experience you're the one that needs to get the fuck out of here, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know it's just role playing like always though.
>>
>>36415738
>only swipe on semi attractive or better girls
>gotten lots of matches, a couple messaged me first
>too scared to talk to any of them
>>
>>36415864
look, I'm here to yellow pill you all. Don't make the mistake. Don't ever think about dating a chink
>>
ALL THE YELLOWS AT MY UNI ARE FUCKING TAKEN

EITHER BY WHITE NU MALES OR OTHER YELLOWS
>>
>>36416042
>tfw you find out nu males and Asian dudes are less of a beta than you are
>>
>>36416131
IT'S JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR. THE YELLOWS HAVE THE BEST BODIES TOO. ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ON CAMPUS ARE CHUNKY AND DOUGHY.
>>
You don't ask for no diamond rings,
No delicate string of pearls.
That's why I wrote this song to sing,
My beautiful girl.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.