[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally can't stop eating fast food I've spent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1491256659823.png (10KB, 531x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491256659823.png
10KB, 531x339px
>Literally can't stop eating fast food
I've spent almost 1,000 pounds on fast food this year alone, lads. I ate it yesterday and regretted it and just ordered more today.

Has anyone ever been addicted to fast food and soft drinks? How the fuck did you manage to stop? I get hungry and the idea of having to make my own food seems like so much effort and the thought of an ice cold drink with a burger or piece of fried chicken gets to me and I place an order.

I can't help myself.
>>
do cocaina
>>
>>36414209
Smoke cigarettes. They're an appetite suppressant.
>>
why stop eating fast food?

go for gold and try to spend 2000 pound on fast food next year.

I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>36414256
>Smoke cigarettes. They're an appetite suppressant.
I do, which is how I can get away with eating only one meal a day like Reviewbrah.
>>
>>36414313
If you can skip two meals a day with the amount of cigarettes you're smoking, then theoretically, you should be able to quit eating a third by increasing your nicotine intake by 50%.
>>
>>36414349
>If you can skip two meals a day with the amount of cigarettes you're smoking, then theoretically, you should be able to quit eating a third by increasing your nicotine intake by 50%.
That makes my tummy hurt more than all the junk food does, Anon.
>>
>>36414312
At the rate he's going he'll spend almost 3k pounds on fish n chips to go.
>>
File: CFUd5r8UsAEAOIi.jpg (32KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
CFUd5r8UsAEAOIi.jpg
32KB, 600x362px
>>36414366
I got it. Your diet will consist of cigarettes and tums. Now go lose some weight, fatty.
>>
>>36414313
>only eating one meal a day
No wonder you're craving absolute shit. Snack on healthy foods throughout the whole day.
>>
>>36414418
>No wonder you're craving absolute shit. Snack on healthy foods throughout the whole day.
What kinds of healthy foods can you snack on?
>>
>>36414447
Literally anything that isn't processed garbage. Keep yourself full all the time to keep your metabolism going and your cravings for shit will subside. People make terrible food choices when they're hungry.
>>
>>36414209
You just have a major attitude problem, which is reflective of you're most likely a neet in general.

Instead of seeing cooking as a reasonably fun thing that you GET to do, you see it as a pain in the ass burden that you want to AVOID.

Think of like this: Do you enjoy taking showers? Well, some people enjoy it because it's a warm, comfy, meditative experience. And some people avoid them altogether because they think it takes too long and is a waste of time when they could be jacking off or watching anime.

Try to have a shift in attitude.

Also, one of the prime reasons you FEEL like weak, groggy shit all the time is because you eat like shit and live like shit.

I'm only telling you this because I used to be in the same position back when I lived with my parents. Sometimes I'd be hungry, but then I'd root through the cupboards, find only cereal and soups that I'd had a million times before, and so I would either not eat until one of my parents cooked something of their own volition or I would get fast food. Because making anything decent seemed like a massive pain in the ass.

But one day, I just drove right passed the fast food as if I was possessed, went to the grocery store, bought some hamburger patties, buns, cheese, and condiments, and I made my own burgers.

I got a sack of potatoes, peeled some, and made some mashed potatoes to go with it.

It tasted fucking great, and I didn't need to drench anything in grease. Never turned back from the path since then.
>>
>>36414447
Fruits peanuts dark chocolate
>>
>>36414478
Can you give me any advice on how to change my attitude? We sound kinda similar and this post was really good. I hate showers and haven't taken one in quite a while.
>>
>>36414478
I cook my own meals sometimes, but I don't get how anyone would actively enjoy it. It's simply a task that must be completed in order to have a decent meal.
>>
I've been eating nothing but one homemade double bacon cheeseburger everyday for a week now

I'm losing weight and eating burgs everyday this is the life
>>
>>36414209
i feel you
but i'm switching to my favorite fruits as alternative to sweets
>>
>>36414512
Well, I don't want to get super normie on you, but what I'll say is that I had a major attitude change when I read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

Nothing you do is in a vacuum. Every facet of your life effects every other facet, right down to even the things you spend your time thinking about. It asll has an impact on who you are.

>>36414516
It's only an annoying task if you perceive it as such. Is drawing simply a task that you need to complete? Watching an episode of anime? Jerking off?

What separates those things from irritating tasks is whether or not you can derive enjoyment from them. They aren't magically imbued with enjoyment either; you bring that to the table. And on some level, it is your own choice whether or not you decide to think positively about what you're doing.
>>
>>36414625
>Is drawing simply a task that you need to complete? Watching an episode of anime? Jerking off?
Yes.
>>
>>36414669
Well, I don't know what to tell you.

I guess you're fucked.
>>
>>36414780
I've come to terms with that.
>>
>>36414209
I'm not addicted but I eat fast food over 7 times a week just because it's easy and fast.

I wanted to start meal prepping so that I don't spend so much on food but I haven't found the motivation
>>
>>36414869
How about you just cook normal food which is sometimes suited to leftovers like a normal human being
>>
>>36414905
um because it's not easy and fast hello
>>
>>36414256
>Choose lung cancer over heart disease!
is essentially what youre saying
>>
>>36414959
Cooking is not hard and rarely takes much engaged time

If you commit to only eating that which keeps and reheats well you severely restrict your diet for no good reason
>>
>>36414986
There's literally nothing wrong with smoking. Doctors used to recommend it before all the anti-smoking shills came along.
>>
>>36415177
t. Phillip Morris shareholder
>>
I dont know how someone can eat fast food every single day. I can binge on it for maybe 3 days straight before the mere thought of something less healthy than an apple makes me puke.
>>
>>36415209
That sounds awfully unAmerican. You wouldn't be a commie, now would you?
>>
>>36414209
>addicted to coke(soda)
I drink 600ml(20oz) bottle everyday, sometimes I get dizzy because of excessive sugar but I don't feel like doing anything if I don't get my dose.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.