[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every so often I am interested enough in a crime to read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Soryulox.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Soryulox.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>every so often I am interested enough in a crime to read all the supporting documents and sometimes provide my own theory of what occurred
>Do this plenty of times with murder cases
>one time a rape case comes up and something seems off about it
>actually come up with a pretty clever alternative explanation, I think
>get a strange amount of flack
>people I have told my theories about before now seem awkward when I talk to them about my new theory
>post it on unsolved mysteries forums and it gets deleted constantly

Just my luck. Guess you're not even allowed to posit anything but guilt in rape cases. And it was annoying for another reason because the guy was a Syrian refugee or something and ugh, you know, just too many people are wrapped up in identity politics. I finally decide to defend one of them for once and instead of calling me a racist, now I'm a sexist. It's like the idea of treating things case by case is gone. But I better stop, it's starting to veer towards a /pol/ post.
>>
>>36414133
Sauce on the pic? Is it a one off? Is it a doujin? Where's Rei? Is she the killer? Elementary, my dear Shinji
>>
>>36414173
I am not knowing.
>>
>>36414133

How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
>>
>>36414272
I don't have a newsletter.
>>
>>36414133
Post details about the case and your theory. I am interested and will not give you hate.
>>
>>36414370
Okay, well, I have it written, but it isn't formatted for here but whatever. I'm not retyping it.

Source article:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-cab-driver-sex-assault-acquittal-judge-decision-transcript-1.4008375

>This event made the headlines for the latest fad of rapists seemingly getting off, specifically the judge stating that drunk people could consent to sex, which really set people off. The dialogue about this case didn't even consider the man's potential innocence, it all centered around the technicality of consent, with the guilt of the driver being foregone. Even though he was in fact acquitted, I think it's still unfair he is essentially be treated as guilty even though it might not just be a technical innocence, but an actual one.
>a brief summation is that police found this cab driver late at night in a secluded area with a naked passed out girl and the cab driver was arrested and charged for sexual assault. The girl has no recollection of the events due to her inebriation.

>So, now for the details. A few things are unusual. Her position and clothing for one. She was found with her legs propped up on the front seats and her head towards the passenger door. Her pants and panties were off. And critically, her pants were soaked with her urine, but the backseats of the cab were tested by investigators and found to have no urine on them whatsoever. That's the key.
>>
>>36414443
>So what I believe happened is, obviously, this girl couldn't have pissed herself in the cab. If she had done it while sitting there, there would be urine on her pants and the seat. So she pissed herself outside the vehicle. And they were in a secluded area. She likely requested the cabbie let her out to vomit/urinate and he chose somewhere she wouldn't be seen. While she was outside, she pissed her pants and passed out finally. Now, the cab driver sees this girl lying there on the cold ground. You could call an ambulance, but I believe I wouldn't waste their time on a non-emergency like this. And another point, anyone who knows anything about cab drivers know what they hate most of all is people dirtying their cab. So what do you do with this girl who's soaked her pants with urine? Take them off. The pants were found inside out, just like they would be if removed by someone else. Her flipflops were also removed, likely to make way. And remember the leg positioning and how odd it was? Both legs balanced on the front seats? But, her legs would also be covered in urine. To keep his seats clean, he would not want those touching either. (I call this the cleanseats theory).
>>
>>36414458
>That's essentially the core of it. Some people take offense to a cab driver taking off a passenger's pants as wrong, but that's neither here nor there. The cab driver's pants were unzipped or whatever as well. Best I got for that one is he was perhaps going to give his pants to her and drive home in his boxers or something. I can't say. That part is a bit of a stretch, but on the other hand, there was no physical evidence of rape. You might say that is because he was unzipping his pants because he was just about to do it, and you might be right. Course, if the cops interrupted him before he could do it, he's definitely innocent. Anyway, the cops found him trying to hide the panties when they rolled up and that's a reasonable reaction I think, because he would have realized exactly how this looked and didn't want to talk to the cops holding pissy panties anyway. I think that's about all...
>>
>>36414470
Interesting theory. Does the cabbie give any evidence or testimony other than "I did not rape her"?
>>
>>36414611
Well, I am only going off news reports, I don't know if it's worth requesting all the court documents when no one really cares. He was already acquitted and obviously innocent without my seats theory and no one cared. I already have a few requests into the office for other cases anyway. I don't want to bug them too much for stacks of files.
>>
File: 18019.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
18019.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
I can bump my thread and no one can stop me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.