[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck. >find a "girl" online >sigh,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sexting.jpg (196KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sexting.jpg
196KB, 2000x1000px
What the fuck.

>find a "girl" online
>sigh, here we go again
>decide to start making fun of her and ironically play along
>things get explicit, "she" tells me she starts touching herself
>i'm convinced its a guy and i'm just fucking with him
>"omg nobody has made me feel this way before"
>she asks for pics, i send them over
>i ask for lewd pics, she sends them
>SHE SENDS THEM
>its a real fucking girl who just sent me nudes
>what the fuck, i was just fucking with her and making fun of her, i didn't even believe it was a she

What the fuck r9k? This is what girls respond to? Not caring, not being respectful, not giving a fuck?
I'm scared to message her now. What the fuck.
>>
>>36413338
you know you can find sets of naked girl pics, right?
>>
This shit is terrifying

Basically you need to lie in order to get anywhere with girls

Too bad I'm always honest and true to myself
>>
Now op, you can't just make a thread like this and expect (you)s without posting the pics.
>>
>>36413338
Yes. Not caring is what they want. It's spicy and they see it as playful and fun.

Best you get used to it unless you rather be alone.
>>
>>36413363
I know. The pics aren't anything special.
It's just the fact that they were explicitly taken and meant for me when i was acting retarded...
And it happened in a span of less than an hour. What the fuck.
I didn't even use smiley faces or anything cutesy, i was literally just deadpan fucking with her.

>>36413440
Sorry anon, i wouldn't want my nudes to be posted online either.
That, and she's 16, so it's kind of illegal.
>>
>>36413504
Okay, listen to me.
Stay away from her.
Just trust me and stay away I've had experience in that field (overly sexual 16 year olds) and they're all insane and will fuck you up.
If you don't get away you'll have hope for something and that won't happen.
You are not special.
Also If her name happens to start with C she's the devil.
>>
>>36413677
Checked.
Also, could you tell us your experience with them? The way you're putting it would be a good greentext
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.