[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your friends /r9k/. If you don't have any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 83a.png (131KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
131KB, 528x321px
Tell me about your friends /r9k/. If you don't have any friends tell me about the type of friend you wish you had.
>>
They are all Internet friends
I only talk to them in group chats
I love them more than anything in this shit we call life
I'm worried that they don't know
and I fear that they actually don't like me
>>
Half normies I hang out with to look like less of a loner faggot. They barely pay attention to me but it's partly my own fault and I'd rather be seen around with other people than by myself. I wish making new friends was easy like back in elementary school, and you could be your genuine self around them.
>>
I don't have friends and I don't want friends.
>>
File: 213712.jpg (163KB, 826x315px) Image search: [Google]
213712.jpg
163KB, 826x315px
i can name 3 friends right off the bat
>>
File: 1490746266811.jpg (363KB, 1745x953px) Image search: [Google]
1490746266811.jpg
363KB, 1745x953px
A friend I could play video games with.
Someone I could hang out with and could rely on.
They'd introduce me to their friends who I could also hang out and get along with.
While I'm unrealistic anyway I might as well add that if I ignored them for days or weeks on end they'd still remain friends.

Starting to realize I don't really care that much about friendship to begin with,
but more the need to fill in some imaginary obligation to at least have friends...
>>
All my friends are hipsters and we meet up to do drugs. Well some of them aren't hipsters. The three I talk to must frequently are. One is on a gap year right to Spain for a pilgrimage because he's a big Catholic Irish nationalist, he likes drink but he doesn't like drugs too much, he's a bit sad because he broke up with his girlfriend. Another is a drug dealer who was homeschooled by his fundamentalist Christian mum and stepdad because his real dad died when he was very young, he really likes fighting and is going out with a girl who thought she was a lesbian, he's a bit strange because his upbringing was not very normal. Another is a barista who paints pretty good and plays music but he's not great at music, he's kind of going out with a girl who was kind of cucking him so he doesn't really bring her around anymore.
>>
>>36412297
>he's a diagnosed sociopath demi-Chad who I get along with really well, have good conversations with, the first real 'bro' I've ever had, 10/10 guy even with his edgy tendencies

>she's an emotional-wreck overachieving kinda-SJW normie who friendzoned me really fast after I puked in front of her (do not eat and then go on carnival rides, that shit ain't no joke) and doesn't really hang out with me and bro

Really having one good friend is all a person needs. It's also nice to have a group of online friends to talk to.
>>
Childhood friends:
>Had a friend in my primary school and he was my only friend and people said we were gay because we hung out all the time but its just because we were each other's only friends. Lost him when we went to different secondary schools. Got in contact with him again, he's on the other side of the country, we talk on skype sometimes
>Two kids who lived side by side next door to me. Lost contact with them when I moved away when I was 9
>Two kids I used to play with when I slept at my grandmothers. One moved away when I was 9, the other I lost contact with at 12 when I stopped sleeping at my grandmothers
>The other kid's little brother and his friend when I was around 10 back when I slept at my grandmothers, lost contact with them too

Secondary School:
>Year 7 + 8 - A bunch of older year 10 kids took me in and I hung out with them during break and lunch, they left the school after year 8 as they were in year 11 (Britbong), lost contact with
>No friends in Year 9
>Year 10 + 11 I found a group of friends in my year, I walked home with them and hung around during lunch and break and sat next to them in classes but we didn't hang out out of school. It was a large group too of people from Years 10 and 11. Mostly hung out with three of the guys, one I got pretty close to
>Year 11 also made friends with two girls from the group and they'd sit next to me and stuff
>Lost contact with all of them after I left school

College
>Group of 4 friends, still in contact with them to this day
>One of them was pretty normie and had a group of friends from another class that would sit next to us during dinner and make small talk with me during parties and stuff that I was vague acquaintances with.
>One of the group moved away for University and I still have him on skype and he sometimes visits
>Rest of us went to same University, one of them did the same course as me, the other two did a different course along with the normie's friends.
>>
>>36413113
For online friends I have a bunch. Oldest that I'm still in contact with is from 09. I have three on my list from R9K.
>>
File: 1449278810523.jpg (77KB, 674x670px) Image search: [Google]
1449278810523.jpg
77KB, 674x670px
I haven't had any real friends in like 8 years and those were only childhood friends.
I want a friend who I can just click with where there is no awkward small talks. Just someone where we can take random car trips to where ever and then talk all the way.
>>
Have some friends i play dnd with, and some online friends. The dnd group consists of a best friend who i chill out with a lot, 2-3 who i click with but dont spend a lot of time with, and one who kinda hates me cuz i accidentally killed off 4 or 5 of his characters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.