[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good babby's first alcohol drinks? I had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: VC-Sugarfree-Bottles1.jpg (25KB, 495x400px) Image search: [Google]
VC-Sugarfree-Bottles1.jpg
25KB, 495x400px
What are some good babby's first alcohol drinks?

I had some sugar-free Vodka Cruiser's recently, tastes like soda and doesn't have many calories.
>>
File: images (34).jpg (11KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
11KB, 343x429px
Passion pop.
>>
>>36411744
Is that European? It looks gay af. Just drink real vodka straight you nigger.
>>
>>36411744
If you care about calories don't drink. For easy drinking go with vodka OJ or vodka cranberry and adjust the ratios to your taste
>>
Beer.

Cider.

One of the countless cocktails out there.

I get that alcohol is an "acquired taste" for many but you don't learn to appreciate it by drinking bitchpop
>>
Coke and rum
>>
WKD

oregon commensalism
>>
what are some good girl drinks that taste good but get you hammered? I don't like the taste of alcohol, I only want to get drunk.
>>
>>36412169
>Strawberry Daquari
>Pina Colada
>Long Island Tea

Do me a favor?

Use only quality alcohol, as much as your budget allows. Cheap stuff is f*kn poison and it's gonna rot ur guts.

Pace yourself. There's a reason "intoxication" has the word toxic in it. Always remember that what u feel is caused by what u drank 1/2 hour or more before i.e. it takes awhile to feel the effects of drinking. So chill for a bit before drinking more on top of that, maybe 1/2 hour, 45 minutes, just ride it out for a bit.

There are lots of reasons not to get plastered, including sexual assault, health (liver, heart, circulation etc), drunk driving accidents, death, so drink, get a pleasant buzz, pace yourself, and you'll feel better the next day, trust me.

I don't care if ur a guy or girl, black white trans ugly beautiful, just take care of yourself
>>
>>36411744
get yourself a nice sweet wine.
perhaps a porter or stout, they tend to taste like dark chocolate.
>>
>>36412169
white russian, not girly, chokk full of liqor, tastes like a milkshake
>>
seamen
>>
File: 1492615217739.png (743KB, 1384x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1492615217739.png
743KB, 1384x1496px
>>36411744
Anything mixed with 'soda'.
Burbon/whiskey/rub for good tasting and unmixed drinks.

Don't go down that road, anon.
>>
>>36411744
I don't drink much, but I like gin and tonic. The flavors complement each other as opposed to something that just tastes gross like soda with vodka.
>>
>>36411744
Stop being a faggot and take shots of jack Daniels. If it's too strong for you put ice in a glass and mix 1 part jack, 1 part cola.
>>
>>36412346
sounds good thanks for the rec
>>
Get some Jack and mix it with MtnDew or Coke. If that's too rough try a Mike's Hard, Smirnoff Ice, Seagrams Escapes, that one Smirnoff that looks like Gatorade. Walmart also has huge bottles of Riesling for like $3 and that just tastes like grape juice.

I would suggest getting a nice sippable whiskey like Laphroaig and sipping that until you get used to it. If you ever end up going to a bar or something you don't want to be that guy order martinis and shit
>>
White man can't go wrong with Guinness and fireball.
>>
>>36412637
as a mix, or separate?
>>
>>36412637
>Fireball
Fireball is amazing but horrible at the same time. Always remember to pace yourself, it tastes like candy so drunk you will keep drinking it.

>tfw don't remember my 21st birthday because of it
>tfw woke up on the bathroom floor with vomit in my beard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.