[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Little >Know I'm not supposed to say bad words so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 26

File: dumb kon girl.png (322KB, 591x716px)
dumb kon girl.png
322KB, 591x716px
>Little
>Know I'm not supposed to say bad words so I never do not even when I'm alone because I want to be a good boy
>Most I ever said was "dang" which my dad didn't like and I thought I was being rebellious by saying it at school sometimes
>19 now
>Still never use swear words in real life but I do online when I'm anonymous
>Mommy and 15 year old little sister swear all the time now sometimes really loudly and it bothers me and I keep telling them please not to swear and they don't listen
>Mommy just says "oh, sorry" but then keeps doing it
>Little sister just tells me to suck her dick

why is this happening
>>
>>36411421
>why is this happening
Because you didn't suck your sister's dick, go fix that
>>
>>36411495
no not even if she had one. she's always mean to me too
>>
>>36411605
Be overly nice to her, she'll crack eventually. Take care of her
>>
File: frustrated connie.png (183KB, 510x471px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated connie.png
183KB, 510x471px
Girls saying suck my dick make me angry.
>>
>>36411651
Do you think she'll be nice to me then?

>>36411679
I know it really makes me angry too. It's just dumb, and really mean too
>>

I want to fuck your little sister.
>>
>>36411679
Why? It makes me laugh.
>>
>>36411707
Anon that's gross and illegal. She's super mean I don't know why you would even want to do something like that
>>
>>36411730

Is your little sister hot? Post a pic.
>>
>>36411690
Being overly nice will probably make her uncomfortable/angry in the short-term, but believe me she'll start to feel bad about being mean to you eventually. It's kind of like kicking a puppy after a while.
>>
Swearing is a really mild and fun way of expressing your frustrations to people you're close to, your mom and sister just wish you could join in with them, anon
>>
File: 1472129737876.png (1009KB, 1075x815px) Image search: [Google]
1472129737876.png
1009KB, 1075x815px
>girl tells me to suck her dick literally everytime we cross paths
>says it to me one day when we're the only ones in a elevator
>step toward her with stern expression, staring right into her eyes I grab my belt like I'm about to undo it
>somebody's about to suck a dick alright
>palpable terror on her face
>nearly piss myself laughing

Didn't speak to me for 3 days but didn't do it again after that. Worth it.
>>
>>36411421
>not sucking your imouto's dick
>>
>>36411759
No and no, sorry

>>36411769
I guess so...I don't know. I'll probably just try to stay in my room and keep avoiding her when I can. I don't want to have to deal with the anger in the short term. But thanks, anon.

>>36411828
It just feels really dirty and mean and gross, it feels the same way I think of smoking and drinking. I don't know, I just don't like it when I hear people I care about swear, it makes me sad in a way.
>>
>>36411421
I always swear mommy fetish is weird but you make me want to spoon feed you and rub your back
>>
>>36411880

Post pics, you giant fucking faggot.
>>
File: shouta-magatsuchi.jpg (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shouta-magatsuchi.jpg
81KB, 640x360px
>>36411936
thanks anon that's really nice of you! i-i would like that too i think

>>36411971
sorry anon, I can't. Even if I don't like it I'm still her big brother and I have to protect her from stuff like that. That's also illegal too
>>
>>36411421
>not going through the rebellious 6th grade phase of cussing a lot like a retard
loooooser
>>
>>36412069
Are you as small as you seem or are you one of those big fragile boys
>>
>>36412069

Then you serve no purpose to me, you fucking cum guzzling faggot. I'm saging and hiding your shit thread.
>>
File: sad robot.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
sad robot.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
>>36412086
im kind of big but I'm not very tall im sorry

i-it does kind of make me happy that you think I seem small though...thanks!

>>36412106
im sorry
>>
FUCK THIS IS ME
Shit you'd think we'd be more common on /r9k/ but sadly not.
I was bullied for the sole reason that I never swore in year 10.
Granted eventually the bullying got to me and I started swearing.
I figure people like us have something wrong with us.
Did your parents enforce many different standards that you had to follow in public?
My parents always tried to check my behaviour, for example i'd always have to say 'thank you [name]', shake the persons hand or open the door for others when in my parents presence. Now I can't help but repeatedly do this like a robot. Always saying thank you when the person at the counter of a fast food restaurant takes my order and thank you after they give it to me. Thank you when they give me change, thank them when they say have a nice day.
>>
>>36412136
Nothing to be sorry about.
Big boys are cute too.
>>
File: haru sip.jpg (52KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
haru sip.jpg
52KB, 400x225px
>>36412163
Not very many, aside from just always coming out and hugging relatives and saying hello or goodbye when they came and left. That and not playing games with guns, but she was kind of lax on that because I usually didn't want to play those when I was little anyways. I didn't want to go out a whole lot, so public rules didn't really play that big of a part. They were sheltering I would say, but it didn't really feel like it to me at the time, I guess most of it just came from me wanting to be good. I remember my dad tried to get me guitar hero once and I was feeling really scared and bad about it because I was scared that playing games like that with guys who talk about drinking and dirty stuff and who wear black eyeliner and nail polish and stuff would turn me into a bad kid. I didn't say anything because I was grateful that he wanted to get me something but I felt bad and scared also. I do still thank people a lot and apologize a lot though. I'm sorry to hear that you were bullied though, Anon...

>>36412170
ah geez...thank you very much anon, I'm glad you think so!
>>
>>36412136
hm
you may not be small but you certainly are cute
I'm similar to you in a way, I typically don't swear especially around people I don't know too well, and when I finally become comfortable enough to, they look on in shock and say something to the effect of "Omg! Anon I didn't know you used curse words!" and this pleases me somehow. So I have binges of swearing just to reap this gratification. Wish I were like you.
>>
>>36412303
thank you very much! And yeah, I understand how that could feel nice, I think I'd be too scared to do something like that though...
>>
>>36411421
you are too thin skinned for this world. sorry
>>
>>36411421
Grow a pair of huge hairy balls, you spineless fuck. Maybe you'll use then the "bad" words and beat the living shit out of everyone who attempts to take your freedom to express yourself.
>>
Honestly though, have you ever thought of reaching out to a therapist? Your parents' oversheltering and "verbal training", let alone their utter hypocrisy, will damage your future adult life for good. If your parents are so eager to eradicate expressions of certain verbal individuality, I estimate they did even worse things to you. Think about it. A therapist will be able to make you overcome your utter fears.
>>
>>36412301
you're too pure for this world
>>
>>36411421
>>Little sister just tells me to suck her dick
It's not going to suck itself, onii-chan.
>>
Swearing is not an inherently bad thing. It's just not appropriate to swear all the time.
>>
File: cmon now.png (284KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
cmon now.png
284KB, 640x363px
>>36411728
Do scrawny white people calling each other 'nigga' make you laugh too?
It's just embarrassing.
>>
File: 1492664002045.jpg (45KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1492664002045.jpg
45KB, 670x472px
>>36411421
>>
>>36413061
Actually I do find that pretty funny, too. Most dichotomies are humorous.
>>
Maybe OP would say bad words if he was getting his prostate pounced by anon cocks
>>
>>36411421
Well did you suck your sisters dick yet? Can we see it?
>>
File: Haruyuki-Arita.jpg (112KB, 600x335px)
Haruyuki-Arita.jpg
112KB, 600x335px
>>36412785
I have a counselor that I go to but I haven't really talked to him about this. I think he knows that I was pretty sheltered, I still am. I don't know if it was really verbal training or anything, I don't remember them really drilling the importance of not swearing into me super hard, I just kind of really wanted to be good because I loved my mommy, and I knew that swearing was bad so I didn't really do it. It was the same with lots of stuff, I didn't get a detention until 11th grade, and that was only because my class was really far away and my teacher was really strict and I couldn't run fast enough every day and I was late. I started crying on the way to my next class and I tried to hide it but it was really hard. I still have never had alcohol or smoked or taken drugs or anything

>>36413750
no anon i can't do that sorry
>>
>>36414219
Try harder you pansy ass faggot
>>
>>36411421
Does anyone have the source of this girl? Google just tells me to make a gun and shoot myself, which isn't necessarily bad advice, but doesn't help me find the name of the girl.
>>
>>36414219
Then talk about that with your counselor. Something had to happen, or else you wouldn't be so uptight on striving to be a "good boy" - this isn't healthy, and presume your self-esteen is abysmal. That doesn't come from nowhere, and since you lived a sheltered live, the only immediate influence you had and still have is your family.

Do not put them on a high pedestal. There is more to your story than you want to share, so talk to your counselor, or a proper professional like a therapist, about it.

I'm not against you, consider I want you to live like your really want to, and you put barriers around yorself - I don't want you to snap and do god knows what, because this mindset it everything but healthy in the long run.
>>
You age regressed fuck, consider that your mommy is not a bad person for speaking like this.

Where's your dad? Did she fuck some other guy and get a divorce or did he just die?
>>
>>36414400
Thank you very much for wanting to help me, Anon. My self-esteem isn't great, but that's kind of common around here. Is not wanting to swear really that unhealthy? I mean, growing up wasn't perfect, there were some bumps, but everybody had that. My dad yelled at me in the car after church one time and swore during it, but we already talked about that with the counselor, and I think I was still like this before that. The only other really big events that happened that I can think of is when I started coming to 4chan, and then another big argument me and my dad had after he and my mom got divorced. Actually, I just remembered, one of the only times I've actually cursed in real life was during those arguments, sorry I didn't mention that before, I didn't think of it. I kind of feel bad about it now. But thank you again for wanting to help me.

>>36414424
I mean, I don't think she's a bad person, but when I hear her talking like that, it makes me feel sad. I wouldn't say I'm "disappointed", but something about it just feels bad, like this isn't how things used to be when I was little and it makes me sad. It feels uglier and dirtier I guess, you know? I'm not really sure how do describe how that makes me feel. The cheating was debatable, I still don't know if she actually intended to, but that's supposedly what this whole thing was about, some kind of emails about my mom asking around for her old boyfriend's contact information. It was sort of a messy divorce and things were really rough for a while, but things are pretty okay now I think. He picks my sister up from school and we go out to movies sometimes and stuff. What exactly does age regressed mean?
>>
>>36411421
grow a pair you fucking faggot, or become my bitch :^)
>>
>>36414732
>>36414424
>>36414235
>>36413598
>>36412106
>>36411971

rudeposters begone
>>
>>36414704
>like this isn't how things used to be when I was little and it makes me sad.

welcome to reality

>What exactly does age regressed mean?

you speak like a child and appear to have values that appear drastically underdeveloped. I'm willing to bet you're either LARPing or there was some traumatic event (maybe the divorce) that happened to you around the time your peers began swearing and you fucking did not. It's a mental disorder. You're online, use fucking google

you're moms a bad person

>but so is everyone else
>>
>>36414866
I promise you that I'm not LARPing or joking. I mean the church thing happened when I was pretty young, like 5 or 6 I think, but like I said I think I was still like this and really attached to my mom before that. The divorce happened much later, I'm pretty sure it happened between 13-15, it's sort of blurry. I do think a lot about wanting to be little, I post about it here a lot, but I didn't think I talked that much like a child. I know "mommy" is kind of a kiddy thing to say but I at least know it when I do that, I don't usually talk to her like that, sometimes I do jokingly. I don't think she's a bad person, she tries really hard and I still love her very much even if she isn't as perfect as I thought she was I was little.
>>
>>36415025
realize the moral bankruptcy of the world and join consensual reality anon.

I've dealt with 1 other cunt that had this same complex. If you're a girl its god damn cute (it was) but even then prolonged periods of interaction leaves adults frustrated.

You can never be little again. The world is broken. Are you going to look at it and recognize this or keep your eyes closed?
>>
this is fucking embarrassing. You were emasculated and forced to submit by your narcissist parents and now you're upset that they don't follow the rules they imposed on you? Grow up
>>
>>36415111
I'm sorry, I looked it up like you said this time and I couldn't find very much of anything on "consensual reality". Is it like virtual reality? I'm not a girl I'm afraid, but what was the person like? What kind of complex?

I mean, I know there are a lot of things wrong, and even if I can't really be little again, yet at least, just imagining it and listening to audio files and stuff feels nice and feels like I'm a little closer to being little again. Is it bad if I want to stay just a little longer?

>>36415124
Well I wouldn't really say emasculated or "forced to submit", my dad was usually at work or college and my mom was really nice all the time and I loved her a lot, I wanted to be with her all the time, she didn't really force me to. I wanted to be with her so much that I hated going away to school because being away from her and home would make me sad and scared. Up until the end of middle school I would cry nearly every day while I was there. I tried to get out of it however I could without lying or skipping school or anything like that. Looking back, nothing really bad would have happened if I swore when I was little, they probably wouldn't have done anything, it was all me. I just wanted to be good.
>>
>>36415390
Pump your brakes. Consensual reality isn't something I can just explain to you in a 4chin post. Especially considering your apparent mental state.

the girl was close to me. she had a regression complex and spoke a whole fucking lot like you. Constant worry over feeling bad, sad, or scared. Clinging to childish ideals that are incompatible with consensual reality because they had "protected" her when she was little.

And yes, i'm sure doing that shit feels nice. but is it bad? Absolutely. It's stunting you socially and mentally from what i can glean from just your posts, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are stunted physically as well. Past that, in territory i suspect you won't fully understand, there is the ethical question of rather or not it would even acceptable to partition you off from adult society.

I don't know rather or not it would be ethical mind you, but it would certainly be a concern. Would need more observation to come to any measurable, empirical answer.
>>
>>36415637
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm follow. Is there somewhere I'd be able to read up on this? Did this person you were close to partake in consensual reality? If so, how did she deal with it? How would you be able to explain it to me if not here? I'm certainly not okay socially, I think I'm kind of alright mentally. I'm a little short but I don't know if that counts as physically stunted, if like to look younger if I could, but that's a whole different thing.
>>
>>36411421
I wasn't allowed to say even mild "bad words" (such as dang) in my childhood or even late teens. I now swear only on 4chan, although not often, or quietly IRL if I'm alone.

Also, this:
>be around 7
>doing something with father
>make a lot of mistakes
>say something along the lines of "oh, right" each time he points them out or talks about them
>he snaps and yells at me, telling me to stop saying that
>start to think "oh, right" is a bad word, similar to "shit" or "fuck"
>stop saying it and when accidentally begin to say it, which never happens when father is around, would correct it to "oh, ok" or something like that
>>
>>36415780
Geez, that's rough...I'm sorry, anon
>>
>>36415764
anon, how old are you? are you a NEET or do you have a job?
>>
>>36415764
The questions you're asking require long form answers with practical use in between to ensure you haven't been completely lost. I could type you a novel here, but you would, indeed, not follow.

If you have a way in which I could contact you (email, discord, google those things) I'd be willing to walk you through as much of this as I could justify to myself ethically.

Or you can just flail around blindly as you have been doing.Make an adult decision.
>>
>>36416099
I'm 19, I'm technically not a NEET anymore because I take online classes now, but I don't have a job.

>>36416119
I-I'm kind of scared, I never really contact people outside of here, and I'm scared of keeping contact with people and managing social media and stuff. But I guess knowing more is good, and I am kind of curious too. Am I gonna be okay? Is this dangerous at all?

I made this discord account: littlerobot#6907
>>
You're too pure for this world, anon.
I wish I could protect your innocence forever.
>>
>>36416524
>I'm 19

children need to stop browsing this board. You can't even drink and you're so self important that you think you can come here and complain about your problems? It only gets worse.
>>
>>36411421
>I keep telling them please not to swear
That's so cute!
>>
>>36411421
I don't like swearing either. My older sister is a pottymouth and my parents always swear in spanish. I don't swear online either but I do if I'm alone and know nobody will hear me. I also don't like saying naughty words like "penis" or anything similar because I blush if I say it.
>>
>>36411421
>>Little sister just tells me to suck her dick
hot, do it
>>
>>36411421
It's social conditioning by women to demoralize you into marking yourself as a "creepy nice guy".

Men who don't swear are men who are afraid to take risks and be confident and in control. Now the women in your life are the dominant ones who are controlling you.
>>
>>36416540
That's really sweet of you, Anon...thank you very much!

>>36416628
I'm sorry.

>>36416774
Thank you!
>>
>>36416540
Isn't it obvious he's pretending for attention? No one like this exists, much less on 4chan. God you retards are gullible.
>>
File: 1492263215006.png (809KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1492263215006.png
809KB, 792x792px
>tfw you are sexually repressed virgin
>need to pass as normie to get a bf and lose virginity
>but i want to be raped by daddy
>>
There's a time and place for a man to swear and what words to use when swearing. It depends on the context of the situation. I know that's difficult for autists though, so you're better off just not doing it.

Women should never swear. A woman swearing casually, even in situations where it would be fine for a man, should be viewed as a massive red flag.
>>
>>36417105
oh wow, I've never thought of that
>>
>>36411421

>19
>still uses mummy

Get a grip and grow the fuck up
>>
>>36417105
>>36418034
I promise you that I'm not. I really don't swear in real life, my mom and sister really act like that.
>>
>>36418170
Would you post a pic for the fembots lurking? You sound really cute

I wish I could be your mommy gf and protect you from every bad word EVER
>>
>>36411421

Anyone else get really horny when a girl says this? It's so hot to me
>>
>>36418316
same here, I would suck a girl's penis
>>
>>36418436
I guess. It's hot to me because I imagine girls think about sucking big dick all week and then just go to town on the weekends. They probably can't keep their minds off it and desperately want to know how it feels to get sucked off so they insert it into a conversation just to project their desires.

Humans are the filthiest of creatures
>>
File: shouta kun.jpg (139KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
shouta kun.jpg
139KB, 1280x738px
>>36418282
O-Oh geez...thank you very much!! i'm sorry I'm a little of scared of posting pictures of myself on the internet but I'm really flattered that you'd want to see a picture of me. I-I'd like that! Thanks a bunch anon...!
>>
>>36418552
Just do it anon :3 If you post a pic of yourself, I'll post one of myself!
>>
>>36411421
Trying to police other people's harmless language use is obnoxious, but if you cut that shit out you'll be adorable desu. There's something really endearing about people who never curse.
>>
>>36418635
th-thank you, but I'm really sorry, I can't! it's dangerous and I'm not very confident in myself, I don't look very good I don't think and I don't wanna ruin the way you think of me. Thank you very much still though Anon, the things you say make me feel really happy and flattered!

>>36418749
Well I mean I don't tell them all the time, just sometimes. They get really loud at night and I can hear them yelling bad words when they watch shows together
>>
>>36419039
Oh, okay :( Thought you could be a man but you sound like you're still stuck as a little boy...I'll go talk to someone else. Just forget what I said...
>>
File: bwabwabwa.jpg (92KB, 560x555px)
bwabwabwa.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
>>36419101
i-im really sorry im sorry if i disappointed you or anything
>>
File: dis gonna be gud.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dis gonna be gud.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
OP, is femdom a fetish of yours?
>>
>>36420041
Well, I don't like being bullied or having my feelings hurt and stuff like that, I don't know if liking the idea of having a mommy gf would count as femdom
>>
>>36419387
is ur sister hot
i mean if she b like ay bro succy my dickyyyy im down to that i mean if she trap i aint no homo bro
>>
>>36420095
Well, it would definitely count as the oedipus complex. Your submissive eagerness to be seen and accepted as "good person" is perfect for secretary-boss yaoi or femdom hentai.
>>
>>36420369
G-Geez...you really think so? I don't know if I could do something like that!
>>
>>36411421
You should take your sisters offer and suck her dick desu.
>>
File: Bale.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
Bale.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>36420430
You'd be perfect for that.
>>
>>36417133
You can certainly do both, if you're lucky enough to find a daddy like me that'll deepdick and choke you in private and appear normal in public. Be careful though anon, your repressed virgin status makes you all the more enticing, you may attract spotty characters if you're indiscriminant in your advertising.
>>
>>36420738
not him but please say more things like that
>>
>Little sister is more of a man than you
>>
>>36421956
Best comment in the entire shitty thread That OP pooped.
>>
File: 1433560532803.png (54KB, 480x535px) Image search: [Google]
1433560532803.png
54KB, 480x535px
>>36420738
post more please anon.

>>36421615
im a girl.
>>
>>36411421
You are too pure for this world, holy shit.
>>
>>36421956
>swearing makes you a man
God damn you must be such a pathetic little faggot.
>>
>>36411421
It's probably happening because you aren't sucking her dick. She gave you a solution, after all.
>>
File: the tan lines man.jpg (396KB, 1824x1216px) Image search: [Google]
the tan lines man.jpg
396KB, 1824x1216px
>be me
>post some genuine and some shitpost replies
>is now realizing this isn't /adv/ but /r9k/
>tfw missed oppurtunities of sharing post-appropriate mom-son incest pics

Have some nudes anyways.
>>
File: probably a 10.jpg (766KB, 2508x3763px) Image search: [Google]
probably a 10.jpg
766KB, 2508x3763px
ravioli ravioli let the post be originaloli
>>
>>36422660
>post more please anon.
Not much I can think to say, since I don't know you. I'm sure I know your type though, you're the type to act all coy and bashful around others, but give the best head because of the fact that a long dick makes you salivate more than a steak does. I imagine you're the type to try to act cool and sexy and in control for me, but start convulsing like you're posessed once I've got the head in. You're the type that needs to be held down for me to get what I need, and gagged for me to get it peacefully.
>>
File: That's pretty good.jpg (97KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
That's pretty good.jpg
97KB, 682x1024px
The name of this beauty is Aidra Fox.
>>
File: 1470900345272.jpg (65KB, 413x418px) Image search: [Google]
1470900345272.jpg
65KB, 413x418px
>>36423020
>>36423051
dude. yuck
>>
File: female.gif (612KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
female.gif
612KB, 500x339px
>>36424263
Mhhmhhm, want some more?
>>
>>36411421
Tell your sister to eat your pussy.

Just stop caring about this too, no one likes someone who goes around being an offended bitch all the time.
>>
>>36424544
No desu, there's not much to look at, no toned areas or chubby regions, no hair, no jiggle, no nothing. Just pallor and occasionally some nice lips. You have atrocious taste tbqh, and my erection shouldn't be considered indication of my liking those boring pics.
>>
File: boner pepe.jpg (20KB, 395x578px)
boner pepe.jpg
20KB, 395x578px
>>36424908
>and my erection shouldn't be considered indication of my liking those boring pics.
Something, something tells me you're having a tough time making up your mind, and with that I mean being confronted by your hypocrisy. Just admit it, these are the beauty standards your inner animalic drive desires; you can try as much as you can to come off as "unique" with your tastes, but we all know what men really want. Stop wasting your energy on being a hypocrite and embrace what you are: a normiefag like everybody else.
>>
File: one type of perfect body.gif (2MB, 226x500px) Image search: [Google]
one type of perfect body.gif
2MB, 226x500px
>>36425020
me being hard hardly means those girls are "the standard" of what my drive desires
I want to fuck many varieties of people, my wanting to slide into them doesn't mean I find them beautiful or worth looking at for longer than I have to. I know what I like.
>>
File: hot sauce.jpg (130KB, 496x859px) Image search: [Google]
hot sauce.jpg
130KB, 496x859px
>>36425119
>I know what I like.
Obviously you don't or else you wouldn't consider fucking them.

And yuck, this ass is so disproportionally huge that I cannot comprehend how you can find that attractive. My extensive porn knowledge lets me draw the conclusion that everything below her abdomen looks pretty shit once she takes her clothes off. Better stick to 2D waifus, they can provide you an actual attractive alternative to your pear fetish.

Now CHECK THIS picture.
>>
>>36423035

Can you please come be my daddy?
>>
fuck shit nigger cunt faggot bitch asshole shitface
hahahahhaahhaaha
>>
>>36426357
You'd probably want to find one that lives closer to you than California
>>
>>36411421
Shut the fuck up and fuck off you pussy faggot.
>>
>>36411421
That's so fucking adorable goddamn
>>
>>36426435

; _ ; T-true... But...
>>
>>36411421
Anon I love you and want to protect your innocence holy shit this reality we live in is too full of bad people for someone as pure as you and you deserve better
>>
Who told you words can be 'bad'?

Where are the good words?
>>
I don't cuss either, except on 4chan.
>>
>>36411421
>little
>dad was very strict about swearing
>he only swore when really pissed
>grow up disliking swearing
>now 21yo
>brother and dad swear almost casually
>have massive disgust against them for it
>literally just leave or ignore them when they swear
>>
>>36427503
I wonder why your brother's not the same as you. It'd be nice if I could swear and have people reliably take offense, but everyone's desensitized as all hell. Does swearing online have the same effect on you? Or does your ire only apply to those close to you?
>>
>>36414362
Sauce is in the filename so maybe you should make a gun and kill yourself
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.