[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to drop out of college I can't fucking do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: asu.png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
asu.png
262KB, 500x375px
I'm going to drop out of college

I can't fucking do this

I don't belong here
I don't know why I'm here
I don't know what I'm studying
I can't do well in my studies
It's 3:00am and I'm rushing together a piece of shit research paper that's going to get an F and I'll fail the class
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING OR WHY I'M EVEN HERE

I'm going to fail a fucking 102 class I am such a god damn mongoloid

I can't go back home, I'm going to be homeless and die, why did I make this mistake
>>
>>36411312
try working, it might get your priorities straight
>>
>>36411363
I worked for a while before and I wanted to die, I really just want to sleep forever it's so hard and exhausting to do anything and to keep letting people down
>>
>>36411312
college is not for every one. if i dident like what im studeyng i wode have taken a work line in highschoole and started working after. if you dont like it or get somthing you really need from it you sould not go.

sorry for bad english
>>
Maybe look into other stuff?
Almost half of all students here switch majors because info is lacking and it's not what they expected. In my case I switched from IT to nursing to occupational therapy to communication and multimedia design. Graduated that last one and now I have my own design and game studio.
Is this your first year?
>>
>>36411775
I really don't know what else there is. I don't know of anything in life that I could do and be competent at and not want to gouge my god damn fucking eyeballs out doing. I'm done for I'm done for. it's almost 4 fucking am and I'm still working on this trash because if I go to sleep I WILL fail
>>
Join the military, I assume you are at least smart enough to get into a college you can at least do well enough on the ASVAB to not get a literal booger eater tier job. Go in, mature as a person, unfuck yourself and go back to school.

Or you know, fuck up even harder but at least it'll be easier for you to get a gun to blow your brains out.

Win win. Plus, maybe Trump will invade a country, and you can always volunteer to walk into an IED first and at least be a war hero corpse for your parents.
>>
>>36411312
Dude. Only 3 am. When does class start? How long does the paper have to be? How much of a hard ass is the professor?

You should be able to write a 10 page paper with proper citations if you've got until noon.

stop fucking around here and get to work
>>
>>36412024
dude, switch your major, it's really no big deal.
>>
>>36412898
these are gen ed classes. yknow, "easy credits". I'm that stupid. I have to leave.
>>
I'm going to watch NGE then the movie, jerk off to lewd pics of Asuka then I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>36411312
Don't drop out. You won't forgive yourself.
>>
Post the paper OP we can look at it
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (114KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
114KB, 500x475px
>>36412954
Shinji is dat you?
>>
File: IMG_2983.jpg (37KB, 543x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.jpg
37KB, 543x318px
Literally just force yourself to complete assignments as soon as you get them. What else are you doing that is more important than preparing for your future?
>>
>>36413064
I cannot focus. even if I unplug my internet I cannot focus. I try to read articles and I cannot get through a page. I barely comprehend what I'm even reading. my brain is melting. I'm turning retarded I'm turning into a fucking simp I'm getting so mad at myself
>>
OP I feel you. college was a mistake. everything is so difficult and then you lose hope and get depressed and find an internet waifu you met on omegle until she cucks you with a pleb and then sudoku is the only option because you can't handle those feels. do it. I will too
>>
>>36411312
Better than what I did. I kept failing. Over and over. Debt doesn't help things.
>>
>>36411312
I was a straight A student all through high school, graduated with a 5.2 GPA (my school was on a 5.0 scale). Went to college, got half tuition because my mother was an employee at the university, and I had been working and saving money for the past 5 years before that to pay for the rest. I didn't even get 1 year in before I stopped going to all my classes, due to severe depression, failed multiple courses, lied to my parents about going (I would go sit in the campus library all day), and ultimately after 2 years of perpetually failing courses and getting placed on academic probation, I dropped out. That was over 2 years ago, and now here I am as a total failure, not going to school, not working, and hating what happened to me. I genuinely ask myself...where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>36411543
honestly should just try not caring about letting people down. I used to be super concerned about letting people down, I was so fucking stressed all the time it caused me a lot of health problems. One day I just said fuck it, and started looking out for my own interests. Feels good to not be stressing about that shit anymore. School stuff, just do it and submit it. I would not submit stuff because I didn't think I did it good enough and the teacher would be disappointed. I could have had way better grades if I just submitted it even though I thought I did shit on it.
>>
>>36411312
I'm dropping out of college as well OP.

>classmates are mostly indians/pakis
>can't get asian friends
>can't get a qt asian gf

I wish the best of luck for both of us.
>>
>>36412994

I wish, anon. I wish.

not original, fuck the bot
>>
>>36413173
>where did it all go wrong
You thought you needed college to be happy in life. You may have rushed into it without taking the time to assess what you really want or like to do.
>>
>>36413238
if you don't go to college and you don't have a talent, then you have to do manual labor for the rest of your life
>>
>>36413098
You ever consider Adderall?
>>
>>36411312
I kind of went through the same thing. Studies no matter if it was elementary school, high school, or university always came easy to me. I was excelling at college when I started going and then started feeling like you and doing awful. I stopped going to class and started failing.

I hated going to class everyday and I would get really angry whenever anybody tried to talk to me about anything, I just hated it.

I decided to switch to online classes and I'm doing really well again and all my anxiety is gone.

For me I think it was just the extreme anxiety. I just really hate being around other people. Now I can sit by myself, not have to interact with anybody outside of an online environment, and am enjoying school again.

I don't know if you are doing bad because of social anxiety, but I would say try switching to online classes before you drop out completely.
>>
>>36411312
You should drop out. It's better to take a break if you're unsure than to keep pouring money into a mistake. My poor fucking savings account.
>>
>>36411312
The eternal brainlet has no place in university. Drop out now before you waste more money, and accept your life as a low-tier wagecuck
>>
>>36411312
You need to work on your time management, break down what you need to do each day. Should be putting 2 hours of studying/homework towards every hour you're in class. If you're in 102 then that's like 4.5 hours you can break down in a week towards writing your paper.

Stop procrastinating. You're better than this. You can do this, trust me.
>>
File: 1492154922888.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492154922888.gif
974KB, 500x281px
>>36411312
Hey OP, I know what you're feeling.

I'm also considering dropping out after this semester, and this is for many reasons. I hate being around people and the social environment of college makes me feel miserable every day. I have misophonia and the sound of normies has become a trigger to it over these two semesters, I can't go anywhere without earbuds or I'll lose my head. I'm also fucking up a gen ed class, even though i put so much time into it. And I've lost my passion for my major and don't want to major in anything else. I just want to get a job and be done with this place. I was never meant to go to college, but I went anyway because I thought I could defy the odds, but the house always wins.

Just know you're not alone, OP, there's always someone going through a similar situation as you.
>>
File: 1367040624012.jpg (287KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1367040624012.jpg
287KB, 760x901px
I already dropped out twice, I thought that I would defy my nature and become something that would benefit society - a teacher

I'm still technically enrolled though.
>>
>>36412122
I wish I had died when I was in the military. At least my parents would be proud of me.
>>
I'm right there with you OP. Here's my stats:
> 2.5 years into college
> Haven't had a gf in a year
> No friends
> Haven't had a job in 6 months
> Just dropped a class
> Nowhere near graduating
> Settled into a meme major (English) because I don't know what the fuck else to do
>Failing my poi sci class, which I need for my minor

fuuuuck. Maybe I'll just become an appliance repair guy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.