[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm only 19 and I'm so tired all the time. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0245.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
I'm only 19 and I'm so tired all the time.

I've felt like this since I was 14 years old and it gets worse every year.

Have the sad, crippling thoughts in my mind caught up to my body? Am I slowly dying?
>>
File: 1492504819892.png (223KB, 330x790px) Image search: [Google]
1492504819892.png
223KB, 330x790px
drink coffee ori
>>
I'm 21 and I was like that , now I'm at the point where I don't even want to live anymore
>>
>>36410220
Tfw> everybody is slowly dying
>>
>>36410261
I just noticed that Sonic has blue arms in this
>>
are you neet?

origigisld
>>
>turning 20 in a month
HELP
>>
>>36410220
If you are you don't die at 22, can confirm, have same issue.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>36410325
>turning 20 in two months
>it feels like yesterday I was underageb&
>>
>>36410220
we're all slowly dying m8
>>
>>36410220
Your brain is rotting, I used to feel the same, like my brain was submerged in a viscous honey-like substance. My thoughts were slow and dull, I felt tired, sluggish, depressed.
Are you a NEET? A human without a purpose to strive for will slowly fade out of existence, you'll start losing your sense of time, days and weeks will blur together.
Try learning something new, keeps the mind sharp. Work out, you'll get addicted to it. If that doesn't work see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>36410264
I'm 22 and I was like that too.
>>
I am 21 and I am in the same situation. I've been like this since middle school. It is good that you are aware of it so early. I would say start doing nofap, get to bed at a NORMAL time and get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, eat better food, and find some purpose. The last one is the hardest and I haven't even achieved that yet.

I started getting a bit better after I started college.
>>
I was like that too.

Should you ever be tempted to use stimulants to fix it, for the love of god don't fucking do that.
If you develop a stimulant dependency, you will end up wishing you could be even half as energetic as you are now.
>>
You kids... Smh Tbh famm
>>
You're probably not eating healthy or getting enough sleep.
>>
>>36410691

>was

what did you do?
>>
Damn you sound like me. Your not tired you just lost motivation, do this:
>>36410462
>>36410493
Also make sure you take vitamin D and B12 supplements, people don't get enough these days because they stay in all day.
>>
>>36410220
Only time I ever feel like a slugish shit is when I oversleep or don't get at least 7 hours of sleep for a few days straight. That and also when I have to study too much and the shit takes too long to figure out.
>>
>>36410220
>>36410220
>gets worse every year.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.