[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest here, why have you never asked a girl out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

Let's be honest here, why have you never asked a girl out before? What truly holds you back?

For me it's the thought of rejection. Since I've gone my whole life without a girlfriend I don't think I could handle my first rejection
>>
I don't care about my own life why would I care about woman?
>>
File: real talk.png (24KB, 578x549px) Image search: [Google]
real talk.png
24KB, 578x549px
Too ugly. Never in my life have I ever had a woman attracted to me.
>>
>>36410194
I actually did do it once. Got stood up. I got a call from her and all I could here was people laughing. She must have been at a party or something.
>>
>>36410194
Mother is the first person you usually meet
>postpartum

Asked a few girls out growing up
>rejected

Eventually grew up, asked a few self proclaimed O's out and decent women
>rejected
or
>something else came up

I've given up. So I just do my own thing in my own ways
>>
File: LOOKS MATTER.png (42KB, 473x437px) Image search: [Google]
LOOKS MATTER.png
42KB, 473x437px
>>36410312
>>36410283
Looks, money, status. Don't have them and you are FUCKED
>>
Because not only am I a closet homosexual. My weiner is kind of fucked up so I'm too self conscious.
>>
A bunch of reasons. The big one is that I don't want to date or have a girlfriend or whatever. It just seems like bullshit to me.
>>
I offer absolutely nothing to a relationship. I don't go outside, I don't have a job, I don't have any skills.
Anybody would be a better candidate for bf than me
>>
File: 1483934980876.jpg (15KB, 221x235px) Image search: [Google]
1483934980876.jpg
15KB, 221x235px
>>36410194
Insecurities mostly.
>If you asked most people i know if i was in a place like this, with so many khv's, neet's, feels, and overlaps; they would either ask 'literally who?' or say no.
I want the latter to stay true.
>>
I will never be able to function in society, have no ability to look after myself and should have been aborted.
No woman would ever want me and I don't blame them for it.
>>
>>36410337

I dated a girl for 2 years who was waaaay out of my league, I was a average looking cyborg and we ended up dating because we worked the same shitty job and used to go to the same shitty highschool together and we went to the same shitty poetry group together.

I mean I hate to break it to you guys, but a lot of your conceptions about women are due to lack of real social experience, a lot of your fears are fabricated.

However I can't tell you guys this because you'll just tell me to gtfo normie reeee
>>
i'd have no idea what to do. besides, i believe that having a gf, you'll need money. Cuz everytime both of you go out, the guy pays for everything. Plus all that monthsary bullcrap i see on normiebook where the guy spend a lot of money on bullcrap gifts and stuff. It's not fair. Ive never seen a couple where the girl spends money on the guy
>>
>>36410387
Oh yeah? Explain this:
>>36410283

Checkmate faggot. Two people in the real world, who went to the same shitty, high school, work the same shitty job. Both have had a negative experience with women. I hate when normalfags come here with their bullshit, as if our real fucking life experience doesn't exist.
>>
File: 2345645.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2345645.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>36410194
I did though.

She smiled at first, then scowled when she realized I wasn't joking. Then she made a face as if I had held up a shit covered finger directly beneath her nose, and finally she looked at me as if I were the most pathetic pitiable creature she had ever seen.

It was an amazing evolution of emotions and each one broke me just a little more than the last on the inside.
>>
>>36410194

It's not the thought of rejection for me, it's that I can't even fathom a woman wanting to date me. I'm objectively worse than most men. I have nothing to offer a woman that she can't get better elsewhere. Why even bother? Never tried flirting or asking women out because I know that I'm an inferior man and women hate weak losers.
>>
>>36410194
I look like an ogre, I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>36410194
I had my first date today
I have finally trascended into normiehood
>>
>>36410194

I have. Just a few times, but enough for it to feel like it never goes right.
>>
>>36410650
yeah? well she saw you as free food.
>>
I hate myself too much to entertain the idea that someone wants to keep me around when literally no one in my life has taken that upon themselves.
>>
File: Pardo.jpg (133KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pardo.jpg
133KB, 700x700px
A girl asked me out for the first time in my life last week, and we're going out this Saturday.
I'm so fucking scared I'll blow it, holy shit.
>>
>>36410410
>Ive never seen a couple where the girl spends money on the guy
I have. It's not really a big deal to me though, I don't really want a lot of material things. I'd rather a wife who is good with money so we can afford the important things.

Don't spend like that, those girls are basically low level gold diggers who cheat on their cuck boyfriends and will leave when the money dries up. If you don't spend on gold diggers then you won't have to deal with any. But here's the thing: Men and women both need different things for the relationship to be worth it. Men can offer women protection, entertainment, wealth, etc. Women mostly offer their bodies and the opiate of affection, though skills like cooking and sewing are not to be underestimated. If you don't offer gifts, you've got to offer something else. Being really tough and trustworthy counts for a lot, especially if the girl has had a hard life. Girls are terrified of everything, and many of them get tired of being tricked all the time.

Get off kikebook. It presents an unnatural view of life and makes people unhappy.
>>
File: c17.png (36KB, 642x539px) Image search: [Google]
c17.png
36KB, 642x539px
>>36410488
Same thing happened to me, truly the most robot feel I have ever experienced.
>>
>>36410816
> Women mostly offer their bodies and the opiate of affection, though skills like cooking and sewing are not to be underestimated.

Bitches, nowadays, can't cook, can't sew, untrustorthy, rarely show affection, and their fish smelling pussy is supposed to be worth the risk of, divorce rape, children/child support, and unhappiness.

The western woman is a fucking leech.
>>
>>36410672
She paid m8.
>>
>>36410956
woah. you're lucky then. which universe do you live in?
>>
File: IMG_5418.jpg (125KB, 1017x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5418.jpg
125KB, 1017x682px
>Hey femanon could I get your num-- I MEAN "YOU SHOULD GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER", APPARENTLY IT SOUNDS MORE CONFIDENT WHEN I ALTER MY WORDING TO MAKE IT SOUND AS THOUGH YOU HAVE LESS OF A CHOICE EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT HOW I REALLY SPEAK
>>
File: 1490632059091.png (81KB, 213x241px) Image search: [Google]
1490632059091.png
81KB, 213x241px
>>36410876
nigga who the fuck sews nowadays anyways? we're not living in the 1940s anymore. what modern women need to do is cook, be more affectionate, manage money, support and listen to their husbands emotional needs, and be caring mothers that set a good example for their children. a lot of mothers nowadays are not only shitty wives, but also shitty mothers that just yell at them, give them canned meals, give them toys or a phone while they are unattended for hours, and dress like whores in front of their daughters. some even dress their little girls very inappropriately in things like crop tops. its sickening.
>>
>>36410194

HOLULULULULULULULULULULULU

HETUMECEMOSE' SEKIHOGYMOLUVU....

HOLULULULULULULULU!!!!!!!
>>
Ive never approached a girl before and I am ugly so they never approach me. I also rarely leave my room kek
>>
>>36411223

>Mogyfadetimosero
>>
>>36411193
Gygicelu R9K roholugiha girogimose!!!
>>
>>36411193
>>36411247
u niggers are spam
stop speaking retard please
>>
>>36411268

>doesn't understand the new language of r9k yet

HOLULULULULULULULU!!!!
>>
>>36411268
HASAMOVO FADEGIMELU MOVO KITUHOVO!
>>
>>36411290
>hid the thread two hrs ago
>no regrets
>>
File: i want to die.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
I asked a girl out once.
And i got rejected.
Now, years later it still hurts.
I'll never love another woman, and im not good enough for the one i love.
>>
>>36410410
Exactly. My autistic social skills aside, I genuinely think I'm too poor to maintain a relationship with most women who will obviously expect that their man will just pay for everything because that's how it's supposed to work. It's like back in high school when prom tickets were expensive as hell and the girl I asked out assumed I was going to pay for her ticket. The fucking entitlement.
>>
>>36411247
>gyhela mo megise gideholugiziti hahogisevodegihalu hasamovo lakihozi giha gi fagivovomosero rodegisemelu
>>
>>36411295
Any Finns here to translate?
>>
Just asked a girl out for the first time in my life 2 hours ago. Felt good.
>>
File: 1431531412456.png (353KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1431531412456.png
353KB, 667x670px
My whole life girls have made it clear they're attracted to me. Every time I fuck it up.
Early Example:
>be 12-13
>Dad's GF babysits two girls in here neighborhood
>One my age, interested in my twin brother
>One 1-2 years younger VERY interested in me
>"Come to the basement anon"
>I oblige
>She sings me a song about us living together and "doing it all the time"
>Laugh it off and go upstairs
>Later
>Playing tag
>She finds me alone
>Pulls her pants down
>Oh no anon
>Look away
>Overtime they're around less
>Haven't spoken to her in ~8 years
>mfw she's now a 9/10 babe
>mfw still KV
>>
Tried once on a girl I loved to the point where it cured my social autsim, got shut down in one of those nice bullshit ways that makes you think you still have a chance when inside you know damn well that you don't. Never asked anyone out since.
>>
>>36410194
>Be me
>Ask a girl out
>She says yes
>Go to one thing with her, it was OK
>She tells people the only reason she said yes was because she felt bad for me
>I confront her, she says that she was embarrassed to even go with me
>She starts dating my best friend

It's because I CHOOSE not to have a gf, anons
>>
I have asked out girls before. I've gotten numbers. I speak to them regularly at work. It's never quite clicked for me. I've also never seen a woman I would call beautiful. Some are attractive. Some aren't. That's all.
>>
File: 1466101919105.jpg (42KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1466101919105.jpg
42KB, 500x490px
>>36410194
I've had three relationships. One was long distance, one was a rebound with an insane chick I broke up with immediately upon realizing my mistake, and the last (and most emotionally impacting) was never official despite my efforts.

1. Long distance, girl was a qt out of state who was into guitar, had a band, and practiced martial arts / kickboxing. We met at a wedding and kicked it off. I liked her but I felt bad at deceiving her. I can't play instruments, can't fight, and realized that she only liked me because of how nice I was compared to the chads who chased her ass 24/7. I was kind of lying to her and pretending I was something I wasn't. I was super young at this point, around 16 or 17, and I finally got depressed and tired of it. There was no future. I broke it off and later came clean with why I wasn't any good for her. She still hates me to this day.

2. Second girl was a rebound from my first relationship, we were super close friends and she was cute. I got swept up and we started dating. For a day. The next day one of my friends told me about how she had been stalking me for months or something, and after digging I found out that she had threatened the first girl. Super bizarre. I broke up with her upon realizing my mistake. I didn't love her, I was just lonely after #1. Plus she was a crazy bitch who hooked up with some surfer DUDE WEED LMAO dude. Last time I talked to her she was talking about spiritualism, ghosts, and how she could "feel" the future.

3. Long story short: I really, really liked this girl, was friends with her for 4 years straight. I made it clear after the first year that I had feelings for her and wanted to date. She didn't want to. This was probably the first time I really tried my hardest to get a girl. Maybe I didn't have the looks, maybe she wasn't interested, maybe I screwed up somewhere along the line.

After realizing how attached I was I asked her out one last time. She dodged the question. I ended all contact.
>>
Girls make it pretty apparent if they like you, so I don't know what angle to approach a girl from , I have literally no friends or even acquaintances that are girls, and I know I'll be rejected.
>>
>>36411268
>megidedevo kihasaluhovo holuhagihozivo
>hegimodevo haki fahokifaluhodeti vofaludede "you"
>hegimodevo haki tuvolu fatusemehatugihamokise
>>
I tried twice and ot rejected. Haven't met anyone I've liked as much since.
>>
>>36410816
>I don't really want a lot of material things.
I JUST WAAANT FOUR WALLS AND ADOBE SLABS FOR MA GIIIIRLS
>>
>>36410194
I barely leave the house and I rarely seen girls that are my type
saw one yesterday but she had a bf
>>
>>36410194
Having to blow thousands of dollars on pandering to some stupid cunt
>>
Society makes sure to constantly remind me that I'm a hideous looking person, so what's the use
>>
>>36410194
Because I don't want to go anywhere or do anything with them. It would just be stressful.
>>
I have asked out 2 girls. Both said no, obviously.
>>
>>36411268
nvermind those fags. clearly normies. new language? are these guys serious? they expect a robot to get off his ass and learn a pathetic language. jesus christ these normies
>>
>>36410194
A variety of reasons. Mainly, i have crippling social anxiety, and i havent had oneitis since 4th grade, so i dont have that extreme need for a relationship. It sounds nice, but im not drawn to it enough to merit the probable rejection.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.