[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't watch Alex Jones yet you are a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: AlexPepe.png (10KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
AlexPepe.png
10KB, 237x213px
If you don't watch Alex Jones yet you are a normie and you need to leave!
>>
>>36408887
Considering he's a massive jew cuck
I think you should leave.
>>
>>36408887
>THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
He's fun to watch.
>>
>>36408887
Yeah i love Alex Jones. His show is my favorite comedy.
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>36408887
thats not

how you open

a jar
of pickels....

they pop
>>
>>36408908
No, he's a radical fighter for the truth. I thought I told normies to leave!
>>36408924
Can you deny there is feromones in the water?
>>
>>36409091
I'm not denying it, it's definitely possible for certain chemicals to mess with the biology of frogs, with some cases where they completely change sex from male to female, being able to have lay eggs and everything.
I don't really think the government is purposely trying to mess with our biology though.
>>
>>36409279
It's not about gay frogs anon Alex just said that as a joke and I don't understand why people take it litterly.
Oh they aren't trying to mess with our biology except they released documents that admits that there is hormones in the water.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11944670
>>
File: 1460359490167.jpg (127KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1460359490167.jpg
127KB, 625x833px
>>36408887
I used to watch Alex Jones when I was 14 in 2010, when he was sperging about fema camps and claimed the US would see a revolution in 2011. I became dissilusioned when I learned about media bias in school, which made me realise he was just acting like a prophet on steroids so he could shill his survival products.
>>
File: 1492263537567.png (261KB, 583x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492263537567.png
261KB, 583x290px
>>36408887
This is /r9k/ not /pol/

Also Alex Jones is no longer verified by the 4chan community because he doesn't support Trump.

Looks like you're the one that needs to leave.
>>
DUDE
AMERICA FIRST
>>
>>36409611
Interesting. So what exactly made you "disbelieve" him? Wait you think the mainstream media is not biased?
>>
>Alex "I was just pretending to be retarded" Jones
>>
>>36409627
He does support Trump you zombie. But he doesn't kiss his butt for everything he does. Where did you hear that?
>>
>>36409647
>media bias
Pretty much every media source is biased in one direction or the other.
>>
>>36409629
Do you guys really fall for this Weimar myth that your government never put America first untill Trump? Or do you really mean Americans first?
>>
>>36409713
So your point is? That doesn't mean what Alex Jones says isn't provable. Did you ever consider.. school bias?
>>
>>36409738
>Do you really believe in this not just believing your government blindly myth? You are just your governments flesh socks duhh fucking free will conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>36409647
At the time I was a hardcore conspiracy nut and watched every video he made and read every article on InfoWars. I distrusted every source that wasn't his and became super paranoid of the NWO. I remember having nightmares about FEMA concentration camps where they'd drug you so you couldn't fight back. Later on he started with the whole abortion = murder thing, and his predicted revolution never came of course so my universal skepticism turned on him as well.

Of course I don't trust American media, it's owned by merely six companies and spouts whatever the government (or party establishments) tell them. I usually read academic research papers and essays from sources I know for sure aren't paid propaganda outlets. Another way to get a broader picture is reading from different sources, not just memes on /pol/.
>>
File: 1492209022000.png (148KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492209022000.png
148KB, 512x512px
>>36409611
>I learned about media bias in school
Why do people need to be taught about this instead of understanding it intuitively?

Am I just too intelligent?
>>
>>36410102
That's because too many people woke up anon.
I wasn't red pilled back then but I saw something about it. Wasn't there like ACRES of camps and countless coffins just laying there unused? Nah you gotto keep up with the broadcast bruh.
Obama talked about him Hillary talked about him, Nigel Farage was on his show Ron Paul presidential candidate is continuously on his show, Trump was on his show I mean you have to research things anon and not just believe them and if you do make sure you are up-to-date of the information. You dropped it completely unjustifiably because you were afraid and didn't actually look into what was happening. I'm guessing since he exposed this to millions of people and the army stopped listening to Alex Jones it got put off. I don't think you are very honest with this "researching things".
>>
>>36410217
I meant *the army stopped listening to the president
Sorry.
>>
You can't conveniently become a zombie anon.
>>
>>36410217
Dude I'm already developing early signs of Schizophrenia and I honestly don't want to believe that paranoid conspiracy shit.
>>
>>36410565
Ok but yet there is proof. So you just choose to not believe what is there.
>>
>>36408887

I learned from his court trial that he's actually just playing a character, so maybe I will.
>>
File: PepeDissapoint.jpg (25KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
PepeDissapoint.jpg
25KB, 600x578px
>>36410602
Nah that's just completely taken out of context and pissed out of the media again.
They tried to take away his kids for his political views so his lawyer had to say that if he dresses up like the joker to emphasize the craziness of the world that he does NOT believe in what THE JOKER BELIEVES. It's all another media hoax pushed down the people's throats.
>>
>>36408887

If only there were chemicals in the water that would make you fucking kill yourself. Stop browsing /pol/
>>
>>36410681
I don't even browse pol so often. I get my info from research and Alex Jones.
>>
>>36410587
When you make a grand claim then it's on you to come with undeniable evidence. Plastic 'coffins' aren't enough.
>>
>>36410745
You're the one just dropping it anon. You know damn well that you just completely left it behind because you were scared.
Yes I'll research it but you gotto give me some time first anon I haven't really researched these camps very much. I'm sure it's something like what I said. Actual FEMA camps, documents explaining the thiungs they will do there and plastic coffins should make you think a little no? Cause I did look that up so far and the documents are real. Do you choose the dream world? How is that even possible? No you know that just because something didn't happen that that isn't any proof. That just means it didn't happen.
>>
>>36410815
I'll be back gonna take a shower. You better wake up when I come back you goof.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.