[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the robots on /r9k/ who dislike weed, why? I'm not looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: trotsky-rabbits.jpg (267KB, 1023x844px) Image search: [Google]
trotsky-rabbits.jpg
267KB, 1023x844px
To the robots on /r9k/ who dislike weed, why? I'm not looking to argue or anything I'm just interested in why.
>>
>>36408192
herbal jew
>>
>>36408192
It gives me psychosis- hallucinations I can't differentiate from reality and extreme paranoia
>>
>>36408192
I live in a state of near-constant denial of myself and my life. When I smoke weed it gives me horribly unpleasant clarity. I just sit there having mini-epiphanies about what a fucking failure I am the entire time. Maybe I should smoke more weed as a wake-up call to change my life, idk. It's a shame because I used to smoke more and otherwise I would enjoy it.

Alcohol is less healthy but it's a much comfier alternative.
>>
>>36408192
The only acceptable drugs are stimulants, weed makes you a lazy degenerate. And the smell is unbelievably awful.
>>
>>36408192
>To the robots on /r9k/ who dislike weed, why? I'm not looking to argue or anything I'm just interested in why.

I'm not interested in recreational drugs
>>
File: ohno.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>36408417
>Alcohol is unacceptable but cocaine is fine
>>
Gives me panic attacks. That, and makes security clearance harder to get. Besides those two things I think it's fucking great, but ultimately I'll just stick to liquor.
>>
>>36408192
It puts me in a very anxious mood.
I'm sure it's a cool drug and all.
But it's like I'm viewing the world and my thoughts through very intense anxiety.
It's not even the thoughts that make me feel that way. It's just that as soon as I take a hit, the anxiety settles in and only gets worse the whole time I'm high.

I wish I could enjoy it like the meme stoners do. It seems like a lot of fun.
>>
>>36408417
>tweaker acting holier than thou
How's your teeth doing mate?

Also using weed doesn't make you lazy, lazy people just love weed because it makes being lazy so much more fun (couchblock and munchies)
>>
File: smug.jpg (238KB, 1141x1227px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
238KB, 1141x1227px
>try weed once, doesn't do shit for me
>next few years have to constantly hear from people I know about "DUDE WEED LMAO"

Gee. I wonder.
>>
>>36408635
You didn't smoke enough or you didn't inhale it. Try it again. People's experiences will differ but there are no people for whom marijuana "doesn't do shit for".
>>
>>36408416
This honestly. I've been experimenting with high and low doses of edibles and I think that marijuana is only an enjoyable drug for "normal" people.

I've been high dozens of times in the past few months and almost every single experience is either feeling a bit strange then falling asleep, or my mind getting stuck in this wierd loop where my flaws and failures are magnified to the point of extreme discomfort.

Booze is always a good time. It numbs me. It's just the way I'm wired I guess
>>
File: 1490128994022.jpg (32KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490128994022.jpg
32KB, 534x600px
>>36408635
>get sold shit grade weed
>"this stuff doesn't do anything, that means this whole drug is a hoax"
Im sure there are so many potheads around even though the drug doesn't do anything
Or perhaps your post was one of those baits i've heard about, you know where you pretend like you're an asshat to get people to respond to you seriously, which in turn gives you some form of satisfaction on your otherwise void life
>>
>>36408192
It gives me brain fog for a day or two. Like I can't feel... /right/?? Idk but I still love smoking it at any time I can.
>>
It basically just amplifies all the dissonance and discomfort that's always present in my mind. It's awful.

Like others have said Alcohol is much preferred. Even those depressive alcohol binges aren't as manic and unnerving as getting high is.

Interesting how this is such a common thing.
>>
>>36408635
>smokes weed once
>doesn't do anything

>doesn't think to ask anyone about it because this is a common thing that happens and you just have to smoke a few more times for it to work
>you really think people are just memeing with the "dude weed lmao" thing

It's an experience you can't possibly get without a drug. Like it's indescribable. Try it again instead of being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>36408192
I just dont like the stupidity that revolves around its high. Also I care about my brain have fun frying the little brain cells you got numb nutts
>>
File: 1442000560431.jpg (18KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1442000560431.jpg
18KB, 230x230px
>>36408192
I smoke every day and I hate it, but I really can't get through a day without it, I can't eat without puking unless i get high and I can't enenjoy anything. I fell for the "i'ts not addictive myaaaaaaaaaaaaan" meme. I even get the shits like I'm kicking. But you can't get the same help you can get when you're quitting hard drugs, no one takes you serious
>go to NA
>Hi, my name is Fag, and I am a pot addict
Every single time I get Half Baked quotes.
>>
>>36409097
Are you a time traveler from the past?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0
>>
>>36408416
Are you me?

Follow that shit, man. Write down your clarities and reflect on them while sober. It really opened my eyes and motivated me to get my life together
>>
makes me anxious as fuck and amplifies my bodily self-awareness to the extreme

what I mean by that is, I become highly conscious of my blinking, my arm position, my tongue resting in my mouth, I start to manually breathe (and worry about not being able to if I stop focusing on it) etc. it's horribly unpleasant. the visuals are generally pretty cool though they look exactly like the cliche "stoner" visual effects you see in shitty movies and TV shows.
>>
I don't have strong opinions.

I'm in my thirties and have never used weed.
>>
>>36408374
same

>smoke weed before going to see la la land
>i dont budget my time and arrive at the mall early
>go buy my ticket and see some guy from hs works at the cineplex
>engage in small talk without sperging, feels good
>tell him im seeing la la land
>he says it'll make me cry
>yeahright.jpg
>go walk around the mall for an hour, get bored
>fuck it, might as well be stoned for this movie
>go outside and smoke some more weed
>alright movie time
>get a good seat away from other people, pretty comfy
>the movie is pretty good at first
>the romance starts to build
>suddenly im not having it
>love isn't real and this movie is a fucking lie
>start going hysterical
>crying uncontrollably
>turn to my shoulder and start doing these silent screams
>"NNOOOOOO"
>"WHHHHHYYYYYYYY"
>look up, it's the credits
>running out of the theater like a mad man, bawling my eyes out
>for a brief moment im reminded that that faggot from hs was right
>run past the parking lot onto a side street
>pace back and forth for an hour, cant stop the crying or having paranoid thoughts
>its getting dark
>i go to the bus stop by the mall
>i see up ahead the last bus of the night is coming
>stop short
>i think about how crazed i must look
>see people crowded around the stop
>not now
>go back to the side street and pace more
>start walking home
>feeling better, call a cab
>i tell him to just drop me off at my hs
>he tells me he went there when he was young
>goes off on a tangent about all the sports teams he was on
>im growing concerned that someone sent him here
>this man knows me and is going to hurt me
>arrive at destination
>mumble thanks
>go home
>"how was the movie anon?"
>pretty good

Stopped for a while, tried it again, went overboard and had another episode. Fuck dude, I'd always expected weed to make me chill out, but it shoots me into manic shit.
>>
>>36408374
Exactly this, except I technically didn't have hallucinations, more like delusions. I would hear rustling coming from a bush and ASSUME it was being caused by giant insects even though I didn't see any.
>>
>>36409447
The one time I got high, I got a piece of gravel caught in my shoe and wasn't able to find it when I took my shoe off. I spent the rest of the night worrying that it had become embedded in my foot and carried to my organs through my bloodstream.
>>
Don't hate weed just hate the people who constantly talk about smoking it to the point that it becomes there whole persona...it's pathetic
>>
I use to smoke all the time everyday. But it makes me have paranoid anxiety so I stopped. I would stop being able to talk to people or be in public because panic attacks after I smoked. I hate weed now. I love drugs every once in awhile but I fucking hate weed.
>>
>>36408192
I will never voluntarily diminish my control of my rational faculties.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.