[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your first memory, robos? Mine is waking up on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: XVBzCeSg.jpg (116KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
XVBzCeSg.jpg
116KB, 1000x1000px
What's your first memory, robos? Mine is waking up on my 3rd birthday, walking into the living room and getting hugged by my mom. I got pic related, shit was cash
>>
I was 4 and I got spun really fast on a marry go round and when I got off I was conscious and was able to remember things
>>
>>36407845
>marble pic
mine had this part where the marbles would spin around before they went down a hole. you could have like 10 marbles spinning at once it was crazy
>>
>>36407845
My first memory is also of my third birthday. I had a Thomas the Tank Engine pinata.
>>
>3 years old
>family is on vaction in jamaica
>sunset at the hotel pool
>mom, dad, and bro in the water
>dj playing the spice girls in the background
>brother was playing water volleyball with some other kids
>parents were trying to cajole me into the water
>walk over to the edge of the pool
>dad lifts me into the water
>panic a little bit before i realize the arm floaties are keeping me safe
>mom and dad tell me that they won't let anything bad happen to me
>feel safe and happy
>>
>>36407939
kek mine had that too, I couldn't find an accurate pic off google
>>
File: 1466754763828.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
1466754763828.png
77KB, 491x541px
Background: I was two years old, and I was convinced that monsters lived in my closet. So one time my mom put some water in a spray bottle and told me it was monster repellent, and she sprayed it around my room before I went to sleep.

The next day I was still afraid of monsters so I found the spray bottle and sprayed it some more. Only it wasn't the same bottle, it was the liquid starch my mom used to iron shirts.

my clear-as-day snapshot of a memory is my mom being boiling mad while scrubbing the stuff off the walls. To this day (it is now three decades later) my mom feels awful that my first memory is of her being mad at me.
>>
>>36407845
First memory is fumbling with my sippy cup on the floor of my livingroom
i would have been 9 or so months old
>>
>>36407845
Fuck yeah marble run!
>>
Being crucified on a cross then reemerging a week later, then fighting for the Germans in WWII, leading them on against the kikes and the US
>>
Kind of blurry, but I remember a blond guy with brown eyes telling me what a little curse I was. I was taken inside a house. Then the blond man was talking with a man with brown hair. I was left with the brown haired man. The blond never came back.

A few years later the brown haired man who had been claiming to be my dad tells me I'm adopted. I was only surprised that that faint memory was real, not that I was adopted.
>>
>>36407845
>>36408003
Yo what the fuck

Mine is my third birthday too.

My mom was brushing my hair before my party
>>
My first memory was at 5 years old, does this mean im autistic?
>>
>>36407845
my schizophrenic dad trying to get me to ride a grown man's bicycle at the ripe age of 3 or so
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.