[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it took me 1 year to go from bluepilled beta male feminist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1492623812777.jpg (111KB, 1000x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1492623812777.jpg
111KB, 1000x1506px
>tfw it took me 1 year to go from bluepilled beta male feminist to redpilled mgtow
How quick was your transition, robots?
>>
>>36407772
3 years to go from bluepilled obese neckbeard with zero self-awareness to normal weight redpilled semi-normie
>>
>>36407772
>you went from being miserable to being aware of how miserable you are

congratulations
>>
File: 1492051111282.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492051111282.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>never transitioned from anything because im not a sheep
My beliefs are my own lmao
>>
>beta male
>mgtow
There's no difference. Alpha males don't need a support group full of other betas who revolve their lives around their hatred of women
>>
File: 1369321478297.jpg (14KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1369321478297.jpg
14KB, 315x310px
>tfw you've transcended all crude dichotomies. Now you live your life free from thought crippling choose-a-side ideologies.
>>
>>36407772
I've never changed in my beliefs, my bitterness and resentment has only grown stronger over the years. I've always had a disdain for women and I've more or less always been aware of how miserable I am.

As for claiming a certain belief system, be it MGTOW or Alt-Right or whatever else you want to think of, I can't say that I subscribe to any of them because I am too lazy to even read into what exactly their beliefs are. I know MGTOW's basically believe that relationships with women are not worth it and so they abstain from them, what that means (i.e. only romantic, romantic and sexual, etc.), I don't know. I've never been too sure about what redpilled implies either (probably borrowing from the fact that I've never seen the Matrix?). My guess is that it is seeing the world as it really is? But, that's always different depending on who you are. To me it translates to pessimism (which I do subscribe to).

Yes I am bitter and hateful, but I don't attribute myself to any ideology because I feel like the people that do make it the center of their lives. I prefer to spend my time escaping reality.
>>
>>36407772
took me until a year or two ago to go from redpill to blackpill
and im staying with blackpill for the rest of my life as shut down from society robot khv
>>
File: tumblr_nqxhmtdmEh1uwsuroo1_500.jpg (109KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqxhmtdmEh1uwsuroo1_500.jpg
109KB, 500x750px
I'm a mix of MGTOW and cuck. I was huge white knight when I was a kid and got bitter over time but now I'm swinging back.

I'd pity women if they didn't bring it on themselves, I guess contempt has replaced hate.
>>
>>36407852
OP here
What support group? I said I was a MGTOW because I'm avoiding women in general. Women in general are simply not worth the hassle. I don't (think) I have a support group. I don't really engage in any "MGTOW communities"
>>
did it result in you getting laid?
>>
>>36408188
Then avoid the MGTOW label like a plague because if you say you're MGTOW people will associate you with that community full of bitter virgins. You can be MGTOW, just don't ever call yourself that
>>
>>36407772
I've always had somewhat conservative views, but over time I've become radicalized by the insanity of leftists.
As an "edgy" teen I would watch pro-nazi stuff for fun, and many of those views have stayed alive in the back of my mind.
>>
File: 1405192173640.gif (143KB, 261x432px) Image search: [Google]
1405192173640.gif
143KB, 261x432px
>Raised by abusive, bipolar feminist single mom
>Poor as fuck, raised in ghetto, only white kid in mostly black/mexican neighborhood
>Very beta and quiet, mostly believed my mom's crazy bullshit
>Age 21 when I finally got a decent job and moved out, lose v-card to a fatty
>Still full of hate for myself and people around me
>Fall into pattern of watching "red-pilled" youtubers and browsing /r9k/
>Unironically refer to women as "parasites"
>Work solitary IT job, have a few more hookups, live alone, becoming even colder
>2016 election happens
>Dislike Hillary, but vote for her because I'm completely disgusted by Trump and his worshipers
>Rich boy with every advantage in life, but acts like trailer trash
>Only two Trump supporters I know: a high school friend who is now NEET and a call support dude with no life goals or education
>Both don't drive, are KHHVs, and spend enormous amounts of time on reddit
>They have zero empathy for people who went through situations like mine, think people like me were/are leeches
>I relied on food stamps to eat, pell grants to pay for my schooling, and a FHA loan for the condo I now own
>Realize that the government isn't so bad, both sides have retards, and I deeply hate both SJWs and conservatives
>Don't feel like I fit in anywhere, there is nobody reasonable left, and nobody will ever represent my interests
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 248x274px
>>36407772
>not taking the comfy NEET pill
I'm a wage fag and I still know your life views are stupid and wrong.
>>
>>36409451
But you don't know his views.
>>
>>36407772
>tfw schizoid so none of this shit matters to me
>>
>>36407772
Ready to get your mind blown? You're still the same faggot who browsers r9k despite how red pilled you think you're.
>>
>>36409517
Yeah, and? I'd rather be enlightened than be a delusional cuck
>>
>>36409517
> how red pilled you think you're.
This is off topic, but why is it that using "you're" at the end of a sentence sound completely wrong despite it seemingly being technically correct? Very weird.
>>
>>36409564
Hahaha. You don't get the level I'm on. We're browsing this sight. A lot of meaning in this act itself.
>>
File: 1460235645616.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460235645616.png
871KB, 1280x720px
>>36409564
>browse /pol/ once
>DUDE I'M ENLIGHTENED HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR REDPILL YET? DAE MAGA?????
>>
>>36409614
Ok
>>36409674
/pol/ is full of kiddies and redditors. Trump is for rural and suburban retards
>>
>>36409703
You're a living carcass.
>>
>>36409703
>Living in an urban hellhole makes you sophisticated and smart
really tickles my noggin
>>
>>36409716
Don't talk dead people. It's a waste of mental energy
>>
>>36409714
proof?
>>36409716
it's a meme
>>
>>36409743
Don't talk to dead*
>>
>1 year from beta bluepilled self loathing male feminist to enlightened self loathing centrist who is no longer beta but still strikes out with women anyway
>>
>>36407816
This

And also 1 year or so
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.