[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get random text from former coworker >worked together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3508.jpg (70KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3508.jpg
70KB, 500x400px
>get random text from former coworker
>worked together three years ago
>asks what I'm doing Friday night
>invites me to her place to "link up"
>say I'll try to be there
Here's the thing, she's a 19 year old black girl. Anyone ever been with one? Is that what "linking up" is going to entail?
>>
You really gonna fuck a monkey arent you OP
>>
>>36407704
she wants to talk, then fuck if you're not autistic
>>
this >>36407795 anon is correct
don't fuck it up famalam
>>
>>36407704

It'll entail fucking I would imagine.

Assuming her desire lasts all the way to Friday.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
Just be careful op, a little known fact is that black people's poop is white. Sometimes black girls will get turned off when white guys freak out the first time they see it.
>>
>>36407704
sounds like she's from a Japanese rpg and you're about to unlock a new ability with her
>>
>>36407704
Her and the tribe will rob and eat you
>>
to "link up" is to meet. kind of funny how skeptical you seem lol
>>
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Try and switch to a neutral venue.
>>
File: uhno.png (96KB, 542x521px) Image search: [Google]
uhno.png
96KB, 542x521px
>random text
>19 year old black girl
>co-worker from 3 years ago

You're gonna get robbed dude.
>>
If you "link up" with her, then on the day of the rope all of us white women will celebrate hanging you publicly.
Race mixing is for degenerates, pls don't be a degenerate
>>
>>36409851
He doesn't have to preggo her. Just use condom op, don't fall for "I am on the pill" meme
>>
>>36409923
Still disgusting. Fucking apes = death penalty.
>>
>>36407704
You link up your Gameboys and trade Pokemons
>>
>>36407704
She and Tyrone are going to mug you, obviously. That or she's going to trick you into impregnating her for that child support.

>>36407896
This is true. White people's bodies shit out all the melanin they make instead of distributing it to the skin.
>>
>>36409851
t. a jealous ugly white bitch
>>
>>36409851
Are you gonna fuck him then?
>>
>>36407704
You're gonna get robbed. Take care.
>>
>>36407704
Fucked a monkeygirl, worth. Good sex, they're very in to white guys and will indulge in more freaky shit then if they're fucking some nigman and if you're mild mannered, somewhat intelligent and shy they eat it up.
>>
>>36407704

Bring condoms and as little cash as possible. Not even a driver's license or other important shit. Sounds a little sketch.
>>
>>36410323
Just wish to preserve my race desu
>>
>>36410371
wouldnt fuck a degenerate willing to go for a monkey girl
>>
>>36407704
You're getting robbed and murdered for drug money or for a gang initiation.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.