[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is climate change a meme? I just spent 1 hour watching a reasonably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Is climate change a meme?

I just spent 1 hour watching a reasonably down-to-earth man explain that our efforts to prevent climate change are basically useless.
>>
Climate change is real and much of it is caused by man but I don't think we can stop it, just attempt to slow the effects.
>>
File: 5TRFaN0.jpg (372KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
5TRFaN0.jpg
372KB, 1024x639px
It's secondhand information you've been given by a person you hope and maybe believe has some authority on the matter. So right there there are two things you have to take into consideration:

It's not your information and you don't even know if it's true or not. How can you prove to me right now it's true? I don't know if it's true and neither do you.
>>
>>36407133
I can't. That's why I'm asking the question.
>>
>>36407161
Who do you think is going to prove this to you and why should you believe it? You don't want an answer here, you want your presupposition affirmed by others is my guess.
>>
>>36407189
I've just watched a 1 hour interview with a "climate change denier" who is an engineer and specialized in energy and durability. He appears to be a very reputable source of knowledge. I would post the link but it's in Dutch so the majority of you wouldn't understand it.

I want to be presented with proof from both sides of the discussion and make my judgement based on that. That's why I'm asking the question.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.