[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> still think of /her/ almost every night > even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ENOUGH.png (257KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.png
257KB, 500x436px
> still think of /her/ almost every night
> even though she hasnt spoken to me for 5 years

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE RIGHT FUCKING NOOOOW RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36406772
its only been 1 week since i last spke to her but i know she was the one and it will never happen again
>>
Let's be real now

You can't possibly still mourn her after 5 years have passed. You must've accepted that she's gone already and won't come back, right?
>>
>>36406772
My thread failed, but I'll bite OP

tell me about /her/ and your relationship?
>>
>>36406772
Why her, OP
>>
Tambien lo hace ella. Todos somos humanos anon
>>
very similar situation op, except its been one year. I only get sad sometimes, she is always part of my depressive beat downs of myself no matter how hard I try to forget her
>>
Every time I come to /r9k/ I feel like a strong dude from how pathetic your little minds are, clinging to one chick who never loved you in the first place, setting sights on another who never will either, etc.

Women are worthless. Get on the road to accepting that. I just arrived there.
>>
>>36406772
>5 years later and she's still on your mind
>she's on all fours getting railed from behind
>>
>>36406798
>you've always known she's the one for you
>she's down on her knees chugging Chad's goo
>>
I used to have a couple of hard crushes but it's been like 3 or so years that I don't have a crush.

It's weird. I was really obsessed with these chicks but they both moved on and got married and shit. I got older but all the chicks around me all have baggage now. They all have kids, there is literally no single chick I know that doesn't have a kid.

I guess I'll never have a crush again.
>>
>>36406772
I know that feel, brother, at around five years myself.
She was shit tier too, but only female to ever try understanding me
Things ended so badly
>>
>>36406808
I see that you're new! Welcome to /r9k/, enjoy your stay!
>>
>5 years since last contact
Why can't I just bump into her once irl? I swear I can do it right this time but I just need a chance

>inb4 message her on facebook
Too forced. I don't want it to seem intentional
>>
File: ASCENDED SAD WOJAK.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
ASCENDED SAD WOJAK.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>36406772
I wish that I could say things get better, OP. The fact of the matter is that I cannot say so, but still as irrational as it seems, I still hope so. I hope that one day I'll find a woman that doesn't subject me or any guy to her "use and throw away" agenda. What troubles me the most is wondering why there's so much resistance, all I want to do is love and care for someone unconditionally. It'd be nice someday, maybe someday, to feel that reciprocated.

Also, thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOeKz6JCKaw
>>
>>36406893
Stacies will never fucking understand

Bullshit, they forget about us after a month
>>
>still think of /her/ almost every night
>she's married and has a kid
>she still talks to me daily

i'd rather be you op. instead i'm reminded of my inferiority every day, yet still indulge her since she's the only one to give me any attention, despite being the sad sorry sack that i am. maybe if i was better she would be with me, but it's been over 6 years and i still haven't got my shit together.
>>
>>36406772
FUCKING GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.