[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEE. WHERES MY MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL. IM STILL WAITING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: hamona but real.jpg (46KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hamona but real.jpg
46KB, 1366x768px
REEEEEEE. WHERES MY MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL. IM STILL WAITING REEEEEEEEE. I WANT TO DO SOME N64 AND CHILL REEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
Some girls wrote a song about guys like you

https://soundcloud.com/djroborob/starby-x-tofuku-x-roborob-manic-pixel-dream-girl-1
>>
>>36406089
feels mad man. feels really mad
>>
You think I'm pretty. And I'm a gamer.
a thought runs through your mind that i must be some kind of savior
You create this life for me and put me on a pedestal
A thousand different situations made up now your head is full
You come onto me, say i'm your final fantasy
You think we would be perfect but i don't really plan to be
And you can see us eating pizza playing Overwatch
Forget that we just met, you should really turn it down a notch
Your mind wanders, indulges in illusion
I sit here wondering how i got wrapped in this confusion
My gender is your preference and we share a single hobby
But you're jumpin' to assumptions like those randos in the lobby
And when I'm working, you try to use a line
I hate to break the news, but I don't really have the time
This may come as a bio-shock, i know you're trying hard but sadly.
I think it's really creepy when you call yourself big daddy

Manic Pixel Dreams
Not always what they seem
Confused with Fantasy
But boy, I'm not the key
Manic Pixel Dreams
Not always what they seem
I'm not your destiny
Oh boy, quit testin me

Don't get me wrong, Gaming's a big part of me
But the problem that arises is when it seems to be that's all you see
Generic Girl Accessory, A pretty little avatar
Skipped my backstory, and now entitlement is reaching far
I'll make it clear, that I don't owe you anything
Nothing from a message to a photo to a smutty fling
I won't auto make you happy, this has gotta cease,
You don't even know me and I'm not your mystic puzzle piece
Even if I like you, Now I feel this pressure,
like I'm supposed to fix you and make your life much better.
Look a little deeper you can analyze this question.
You think that playing co-op is enough to cure depression?
I'm not a pill to pop when you freak out from your anxiety
I'm not the perfect princess but you want to keep defining me
I'm a weeb, I'm a nerd, I'm a pearl
I'm a gamer till the end, But I'm not your Pixel Dream Girl
>>
>>36406060
I actually had one back in high school. It was the greatest while it lasted but unfortunately she was actually bipolar and borderline and ended up killing herself eventually.
>>
File: dr sadhattan.jpg (298KB, 1920x1200px)
dr sadhattan.jpg
298KB, 1920x1200px
>>36406530
was looking for lyrics. thanks senpai. your song successfully shamed me into not having preferences and desires. ill be sure to know my place. of course only chad gets any of you. Silly me! thinking i have a chance.
>>
>>36406530
0.01 sjwpoints have been transferred to someone's PC
>>
File: picclky.jpg (10KB, 251x250px)
picclky.jpg
10KB, 251x250px
>>36406661
why am i being attacked for having hopes and dreams? why is being beta male a losing game senpai?
>>
File: 1491757039011.jpg (59KB, 600x600px)
1491757039011.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>36406530
what the fuck is this shit, fucking ew
>>
>>36406060
all manic pixie dream girls just want to kill themselves or have a blog. idk which is worse
>>
>>36406720
It crushes me too. Read "Pleasant Hell" by John Dolan.
>>
File: 1476673633374.png (440KB, 645x1260px)
1476673633374.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>36406089
>Even the girl you share a main hobby with and are most likely to relate to still isn't interested in you
>>
>>36406890
when does it get better anons?
>>
File: 1451023473766.jpg (19KB, 280x400px)
1451023473766.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>36406089
>Enter a culture you don't really care about to use a common interest to get the top tier guys in said culture because you aren't attractive enough to compete for chads in the mainstream
>makes a song blasting (low ranking, ugly) men making you their romantic interest because you both share a common interest
>>
File: metal bat.png (466KB, 694x554px)
metal bat.png
466KB, 694x554px
>gets blasted by anon for no reason
>brobots come out of the woodwork to defend me

at least i have you guys. fucking love you guys
>>
>>36406060
any anons want to share their feels?
>>
>>36407042
You always got a friend here anon.
>>
>>36407042
fucking love you too bbe
>>
>>36406530
>tfw the lyrics aren't wrong and the only reason I haven't killed myself out of embarrassment is because I'm aware enough to not let manic pixie dream girls know how thirsty I really am
>>
this has always been a probelem for me. pop culture raised me to believe that if i just kept living how i was comfortable and never attempting to change or better myself in any way, someone would eventually come along and be unconditionally interested in me and take me under their wing and help me become happy. but nobody ever came. this is the real world and manic pixie dream girls who love and care about us despite us not being at all interesting dont exist. we are responsible for being our own manic pixie dream girl. but i honestly dont think i can handle that responsiblility.
>>
File: 6fe.gif (848KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
6fe.gif
848KB, 350x197px
>>36407451
there just lyrics written my some tumblr trash troglodyte, yeah lets mention really popular games and use even by todays standards cringey phrases like "your mystic puzzle piece",
look a "manic pixie dream girl" is the equivalent to a "gamer girl" there using "counter culture" to make them selves more appealing with out actually being apart of it.
>>
>>36407537
we shouldn't get antagonized for want this what is wrong with people?
>>
>>36407558
I know that, but it doesn't stop me from wanting even the fakest of gamur gurl gfs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys who spurgs out if I hear a female voice in chat or see a girl playing a handheld in public, but on the inside I want to initiate cringey conversations and basically go full scale fedora and it makes me sick.
>>
>>36406060
MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRLS Aren't Whores. Aka girls with blue hair.

Box dye ain't working out, and she's too trashy to be a dream girl. Bye.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.