[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is my 20th birthday. I live with my parents. I am not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: hitoribocchi-no-oo-seikatsu-08.png (119KB, 492x367px) Image search: [Google]
hitoribocchi-no-oo-seikatsu-08.png
119KB, 492x367px
Today is my 20th birthday.

I live with my parents. I am not in school. I have never had sex, kissed a girl, hugged a girl, held hands with a girl, or had a girl have a non-non-mandatory conversation with me. I don't have any friends. I don't have any hobbies. Any free time I have is spent sitting at a computer chair. My parents don't talk to me. My father is dying and we don't even talk. I have nobody in real life that I can rely on, and I don't talk to anyone online besides 4chan.

Is it possible to make it? Or am I done for? Am I too far gone? 20 isn't that old, but I feel like I'm already fully submerged in the shit.

Has anyone ever made a full 180? How did you do it? Can it actually be done? I'm so tired all the time.
>>
File: dark_wizard_by_pandafancharles.jpg (300KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dark_wizard_by_pandafancharles.jpg
300KB, 900x1200px
>>36405535
you've gone too far op dont worry though in 10 more years you will become a wizard
>>
23 here have small hopes of getting my shit together but most of it depends on education, I am also neet with 2 big year gaps in my resume,
>>
I dropped out of school when I was 14
>>
>>36405658
That sucks. How does that happen?

Have you gotten a GED at least?
>>
>>36405678
I don't live in America, what's the GED equivalent in Australia?

I've done a couple years of school since, I got grade 10 equivalent and a couple of certs.

I'm 22 now, I dropped out when family moved houses, was having trouble with people at school and lost all my friends. I stayed in my room all the time, tried to go back but had another breakdown after the first term back. 2011 onward is years of neetdom and periods of some education. Right now been NEET again nearly 8 months. I was pretty sheltered by my parents, they want to find a job tho.
>>
File: 1433037331902.png (184KB, 453x668px) Image search: [Google]
1433037331902.png
184KB, 453x668px
>>36405888
>they want me* to find a job tho.
>>
>>36405535
It is possible but it may take some time until you discover a path forward. I was in the exact same position as you when I was 20 and for a long time I felt completely hopeless, but after a long time the hope came back. You change even when you don't realize it happening.
>>
File: X05_Hastur-kun_the_TRAP.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
X05_Hastur-kun_the_TRAP.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>36405535
hey anon. Happy birthday. ive spent 6 year on r9k and spent the last 3 birthdays here and managed to make some friends last year who know about my internet tier autism. would you like to talk sometime? post steam or anything else and ill gladly be your friend.
>>
File: 1476861590757.jpg (131KB, 850x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476861590757.jpg
131KB, 850x768px
>>36405535
You used a picture of aru from bocchi so you're a good person. I don't think any bad person could enjoy bocchi. stop comparing yourself to others. everyone's life is different, and the pace they move at varies. I believe when you want to do something you will. I hope you have a happy birthday, please don't ruin it with thoughts like this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.