[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a cute Asian gf yet?even old fucks l

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0140.jpg (189KB, 1055x1392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
189KB, 1055x1392px
Why don't you have a cute Asian gf yet?even old fucks like him can get one.
https://youtu.be/MDIAKWa8oQw
>>
>>36405261
>that thing
>cute

fuck off
>>
>>36405261
Because I have a white wife
>>
because i want a cute asian BF
>>
>>36405307
Faggot

Originariamente
>>
>>36405261
That woman looks like she has genetic mutations
>this is an 10/10 to yellow fever cucks
holy fuck take the yellow pill
>>
holy shit

the way the video just sort of fades into a plug for a mechanical turk scheme really fucked me up
>>
>>36405261
Why does she want to be a child?
>>
>>36405568
Who wouldn't want to be a child?
>>
I don't think I could be with a girl while being conscious of the fact she's only with me for the green card and my money. I'm sure that guy knows the deal, but he's able to live with it, and I couldn't.
>>
>>36405261
They're both ugly as sin. I could get an ugly gf without moving halfway around the world but I don't want one.
>>
Cause Im not white or asian
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x403px
>>36405261
so this is the WMAF masterrace
>>
>>36405261
>Why don't you have a cute Asian gf yet?
Where can I order one?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 736x414px
>>36405261
Yumi King is by far, and I mean EXTREMELY far, the most annoying and low class person I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. She acts like a retarded 5yr old in order to blatantly fulfill some fantasy of being a little girl with a daddy who fucks her. Everything about her agonizing, disgusting, vomit-inducing personality makes me legitimately feel obligated to put my fucking head in an oven and suffer, because it'd feel more pleasant than having to watch her skin-crawlingly retarded videos. She's the epitome of everything I hate about women as well as Asians in general. Her fanbase only contributes to it and normalizes the dd/lg fetish by making the excuse of "but he (Yumi's boyfriend, aka blatant sugar daddy) treats her right!" when even he seems to be fed up with her bullshit of not knowing what a fucking difuser is. Absolutely one of the most degenerate people on the internet. I can't even bear to look at her hideous bloated face. Even she wants to get plastic surgery, which would be even contribute to how fucking pathetic and useless she is, being that she'd be spending all of 'Daddy's money' to make herself even more of a disaster. I haven't a clue of how fucking low your standards have to be to even remotely think of her as slightly tolerable or decent...
>>
>>36405261
because I have a a cute asian gf who is much more attractive than this
>>
File: sabina.jpg (74KB, 960x734px) Image search: [Google]
sabina.jpg
74KB, 960x734px
holy FUCK what is that monstrosity

at least post an attractive asian woman OP not some creepy fetishist autism
>>
File: ra2w.gif (851KB, 498x249px) Image search: [Google]
ra2w.gif
851KB, 498x249px
>>36405261
Asians are gr8 but I have a duty to my people to make more white babies
>>
File: 31271435.jpg (153KB, 960x1183px) Image search: [Google]
31271435.jpg
153KB, 960x1183px
>>36406241
>at least post an attractive asian woman
this

Fucking plebs, I swear.
>>
>>36405938
you sound like a catty roastie desu
>>
>>36407449
Yeah whoever posted that is from /cgl/ for sure.
>>
>>36405938
/cgl/ is just mad because this ugly cunt is living your ageplay daddy eternal childhood fantasy and never has to work in her life or sling her used snatch around ever again.

She's set up for life while you're still pulling tyrones pubes out of your brando from last weeks badly organized pump and dump a thon you fell for, again, yikes!
>>
File: 1489033766299.jpg (71KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1489033766299.jpg
71KB, 720x602px
>>36406494
good luck with that
originally
>>
>>36405336
I have yellow fever and I think this bitch is ugly, with your strawmanning ass
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.