[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no mommy gf to gently manipulate you into being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

>tfw no mommy gf to gently manipulate you into being her perfect dependent bf
>>
Hey! THREADBUDDY!
>>
>>36405570
Oh, whoops, hey! I fell asleep right after making this thread, sorry. How's your day been?
>>
>>36406910
sup sleepy head?
I had a good day, work meetings where the time actually flew and then I had leftovers and didn't need to cook. Big yay!
>>
>>36407263
Sounds like a good day. Mine hasn't been great but hey, at least I have someone to talk femdom with. Anyway, I've been wondering, what would your ideal final stage of a dependent sonbf be? Would you be supporting him entirely?
>>
>>36407700
dubs

Great question, not fully developed but yes I make a good living and supporting him financially as well as emotionally would be beneficial for the isolation...

Have you been interested in this long? Favorite aspects?
>>
Also, it would be utterly complete. I would want our friends and family to at least think he's utterly whipped.

If necessary we can maintain a thin illusion that he has some say in major decisions but there still needs to be utter unquestioning devotion. Like, he'd drop everything to drive me home after I've had too much or bring me a coffee when I'm feeling slow at work.
>>
>>36407787
I've been interested in it for some years I've liked femdom for quite a while now and that kind of naturally leads into onee-san and mommy type stuff. I like the idea of being able to be weak and being appealing to someone for being weak. I like knowing that someone is completely dedicated to me and loves me uncondtionally. And I also just find the psychological aspect of it pretty hot. The lack of control and everything. I think it's crazy attractive when girls act kind of sleazy and charming in a way that men are usually supposed to do, too. That connects into a whole other branch of fetishes though. Including being feminized. Whoops. I wanna be a woman's wife.

What about you?
>>
>>36408128
>uncondtionally
Now that's the word. The rare golden pinnacle of perfection. The end goal is to have someone so much a part of you that they lose any individual self and in return you care for them as if they were indeed a part of you - without end, no misdeed kills that deep a connection.

>lack of control
The shifting paradigm, the uneven balance is intensely attractive. Since I get my vote and his vote then there's never any pesky indecision or ties!
Also,
>Well now, I should get double because I'm me and that's fair, right?
>>
>>36408128
role reversal is not big in my book... but maybe I'm just not examining it that closely.
Pegging and some lingerie (cute booty shorts and thigh highs) but never "sissy" or full to the other gender -level.
I want to tease a man until he bursts and call him a slut but even if he's wearing panties it's not the feminine aspect that makes him a slut... poorly expressed but if he thinks it's bad to dress as a female then he has a poor opinion of the average female and I'd have to work on that.
(Do you like standup- eddy izzard?)
>>
>>36408396
To me role-reversal like that isn't connected to a shame in dressing like a woman so much as the reversal of the power dynamic being couched in more concrete terms. It's hard for me to explain but there's someting very appealing in a woman being able to indulge in a type of power she's not traditionally supposed to have, and the same for a man being able to vulnerable in a way he's not supposed to be. I see it as an expression of the dynamic that I feel is really at the core of femdom's appeal. I think sissies take it too far, though. They're pretty much entirely about the humiliation aspect. Also
>thigh highs
Your taste continues to be incredible.
(No, I don't think I've seen any Eddy Izzard routines. I know he likes to cross-dress quite a bit, though.)
>>
>tfw gf thinks (emphasis on thinks) she's dominant and in charge
>tfw she is actually extremely emotionally weak, clingy and dependent, making for a jarring cognitive dissonance
>>
>>36408697
That's kind of cute in its own way, but not if you want a dom relationship.
>>
>>36407787
femdom in general has been a mild interest for a long time. I'm manipulative and demanding so a person who can acquiesce to that would fit me better.
And honestly, seeing it around so much here makes it a more present thought for me.

>>36408625
You revel in the taboo! What are some other taboos that peek your interest?
>>
>>36408723
It's honestly annoying, both because I'm not a sub and because dealing with the over-dependency is hell
>>
>>36408919
It's definitely not for everyone! That level of clinging is a lot of effort and you have to be into it to sustain it.
>>
I'm curious, threadbuddy, where do you draw your lines? What wouldn't you want and what wouldn't you be okay with?

I would want ridiculous things to be accepted, like having a stereotypical abused housewife who breaks a bone and says it's her fault and he wouldn't do it normally etc, though I'm patient and could wait years to work these things in.
>>
>>36408793
>What are some other taboos that peek your interest?
Well, probably the biggest one would be rape, for similar reasons. It's the ultimate form of losing control to a woman. The idea of being used so violently is kind of appealing, even though obviously getting actually raped would be a horrible experience by definition. I think incest can also be interesting, mostly the idea of the nee-san who's been loving and protecting her little brother for years and years, secretly working to drive him into her arms the whole time, sabotaging his attempts at dating, helping him "practice" kissing, all with the determination of knowing that no one else is right for him but her. As an extreme form of this I'm also into yandere, but that's pure fantasy; I don't think I'd ever actually want something similar to that in real life. I'm also really attracted to the "friends with benefits" idea, the idea of two people who aren't really romantically attracted to each other but find each other physically attractive. The kind of casualness of that, using sex more as commodity or just a fact of reality rather than an expression of love. That's another one that's a bit difficult to explain why I find it so appealing, and there a lot of variations of it too. I spend a lot of time coming up with weird fantasies. The "we're in the apocalypse and you need a clear head to stay on guard and I know you secretly wanna fuck me, so here, I'll take off my shirt and you jerk off to me", the "I'm a lesbian and you're my best friend and I'm drunk and horny and frustrated because I haven't gotten laid in months and honestly you'd make a pretty cute girl so would you help get me off real quick?", etc. There's also room for a power dynamic here, the woman using a guy's attraction to her to keep him in line, rewarding him for stuff, but that loops back around into femdom (as does many things). I don't know where to fit this in but mutual masturbation is also a massive, massive fetish of mine.
>>
>>36405014
>manipulate you i to being her perfect dependent bf
So as in, you're fully capable of looking after yourself but she mindfucks you into not being able to survive without her? Hot as hell.
>>
>>36409219
Sorry for the wall of text, I've just never had someone to talk this deeply about this stuff with before. What are some of your other fetishes/favorite taboos?
>>36409175
>I'm curious, threadbuddy, where do you draw your lines? What wouldn't you want and what wouldn't you be okay with?
You know, I honestly don't know. My real life experience with femdom was as a sex thing in the context of a normal relationship, and I loved it then, but as much as I fantasize about it I'm not sure to what extent I'd like it in real life. I would say I want my hobbies to remain intact, and I'd like to be able to remain in contact with my friends.
>I would want ridiculous things to be accepted, like having a stereotypical abused housewife who breaks a bone and says it's her fault and he wouldn't do it normally
Would you want to abuse him physically? That's another thing I find kind of hot, but again, not sure I'd want it in real life.
>>
>>36409304
>So as in, you're fully capable of looking after yourself but she mindfucks you into not being able to survive without her? Hot as hell.
Yes, that's pretty much exactly it.
>>
>>36409219
ohhhh man, I love detailed fantasies, where you create a whole world. I had one I loved to repeat along the lines of
the new guy at work needs help to get his work done before a big deadline but he's really not equipped for the job so I help him out and make him do little things for me in return. But the favors keep stacking up until he's cleaning my apartment on saturday while I'm kicking back with a glass of wine. After it's spotless we drink to celebrate and get food. I give him praise and let him know that he's so much better at this anyway he should just think about becoming a kept pet. And he's soon eating out of my hand and begging and all sorts of fun stuff.

I think your lesbian one does occasionally happen in college lol Plausible but not likely.
>>
>>36409317
No apologies needed for the walls.
The casualness could link to the being less worthy/valued. Just a piece of meat? It's appealing in a way for a sub to just be USED.

Mutual masturbation is a wonderful thing, up there with eggnog and xmas lights! Especially if one is edging and begging and the other is having orgasm after delightful orgasm.
>>
>>36409304
Totally! A sub really shouldn't be able to survive losing their longterm dominant. Mindfuck, mindbreak, mindcontrol - lets do thisssss
>>
>>36409431
>I give him praise and let him know that he's so much better at this anyway he should just think about becoming a kept pet. And he's soon eating out of my hand and begging and all sorts of fun stuff.
And then people at work ask where the new guy went at work, and you just tell them he stopped showing up one day. Love it.
>>36409464
>xmas lights
Oh man, I fucking love christmas lights. What's your job, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Also, speaking of wine: getting slipped drink after drink until you're too drunk to resist anything she's saying is another great one.
>>
>>36409317
Real life is a complicated thing especially for anything hardcore! I don't think most people could tolerate it and a brain adapted to such submission is probably housed in someone maladapted to everyday life...

>>36409512
I work in finance and there are only 2 other females (one is much higher than me and the other is my level though senior and a complete oddball).
>>
>>36409619
I have done this in a semi-consensual situation and hnnng
Something about leading someone down the wrong path as they lose perspective and get all trusting and need that extra help.
>>
>>36409695
>and a brain adapted to such submission is probably housed in someone maladapted to everyday life
Yeah, finding someone relatively successful who wouldn't be horribly unhappy with this kind of stuff is pretty difficult, I'd imagine.
>>36409742
>Something about leading someone down the wrong path as they lose perspective and get all trusting and need that extra help.
Yes, exactly. It helps that I'm a very happy, loving drunk. People like me are very easily taken advantage of by others with unscrupulous intentions.

By the way, as far as hobbies go, what are you into?
>>
>>36405014
this one of those "anime like "x"" threads?
>>
>>36409801
I make bathbombs, and I love puzzles, origami, biking and yoga.

Have you been manipulated before? Happy drunk or otherwise
>>
>>36409874
>Have you been manipulated before? Happy drunk or otherwise
Only more-or-less consensually. I've never actually been taken advantage of by a woman before. My last girlfriend was a switch who was short and very cute, but could be the sleaziest dom you've ever seen in bed. Hottest thing ever, I tell you what.
>>
>>36409801
I enjoy manipulation.
I've gotten free everything, I've made guys do stupid stuff for my amusement (usually just exercises because that turns me on but almost never in a way that hints at anything sexual. More like, bet you cant x), I've gotten out of sticky situations and like going out of my way to make someone think/feel a certain way just to see if I could.
>>
File: GN0cc.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GN0cc.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>36409943
>I tell you what.
>>
>>36409966
That's great. By the way, what are your thoughts on marking? Stuff like using bites, hickies, cuts, scars, piercings etc. to establish the sub as your property.
>>
>>36405014
The ones where the precum is dripping out around the good ones
>>
>>36410049
marking is crucial! (why did 'write there name on their underwear' come to mind)

I want no question that I'm the owner.
Bruises, bite marks, and the occasional scar for long term memories.
Not into cutting as a sexual thing but could still see myself doing it to test the boundaries of what I can get away with as things progress.

I'm in love with hickeys for some reason. I would occasionally be okay with receiving one as well but I view that as having given him a headpat - like, a 'there you go you did good so I let you do something you like'
Even though I enjoy it too lol

I would pierce or burn (brand like cattle) but only once, as a very large symbolic thing. An ultra commitment. I've fucked you up forever, you're mine now no matter what.
(Pierce probably the ear in a closed loop that he cant remove, high up like a tag. Burn, a small symbol probably on the thigh)
>>
>>36410189
Hickeys are great. Also, in all this, you still want the sub to be happy, correct? Would you want him to go through with this stuff if he genuinely didn't enjoy it? Providing all the emotional support the sub needs is important.
>>
>>36410303
Does the pope shit in the woods?
Yes I would only select a longterm sub who was my opposite. He'd need to have a deep longing to give up the unfulfilling life he'd eeked out based on societal expectations. He'd crave (and likely fear but enjoy that emotional response as well) the way my attention and affection form his entire world and the sacrifice he honors me with to ensure that continued happiness...

If I didn't want full participation and informed consent then I could.. simply take advantage of some dumb but willing submissive.
>>
>>36410416
Glad to hear it. A lot of hardcore doms seem like they're only in it for their own gratification, which I guess is appealing to some people, but I find a bit shallow.
I don't know if you're into anime much, but this story is really great and is all about a submissive boy getting broken down completely by a girl and what that ultimately means for him, both if he decides to leave her or if he stays. It's fantastic: https://e-hentai.org/g/668907/98dd13b744/
>>
>>36410303
Shoot I didn't answer the basic question.
Regardless of the circumstances he must enjoy it at some level. I want it to be a very one sided venture but with my affection given freely because it is constantly well earned.

Small example: Let's say I want to put my feet up after a long day, so I make him get on all fours in front of the couch and support my feet for hours as I relax. Maybe he doesn't enjoy every aspect of it - my heels digging into his back, the ache in his palms and knees, the length of time where he could be doing something productive (I place a high value on 'productive' doesn't matter if you're doing chores or working out - get shit done). But even if that was his Least favorite thing, even if he'd rather I pulled out a whip and went to town on his back... on some level he enjoys it because he's being of service and making me happy. And that would make me happy. His efforts can only make me more affectionate and devoted.

Extrapolate that and you get the gist of what I mean. It's hard to imagine the rewards side of the equation without running into brat territory. I mean, I would want to cook him special meals (though he does the majority of cooking), buy him trifles just to get a smile, and wake him up with oral (whether he gets release is another story) too. But no matter how highly valued a part of me he becomes, he earned his place which means it can never be diminished or replaced.
>>
>>36410608
I haven't met too many hardcore dominants (male or female) frankly but I've definitely met a couple man-haters who called themselves dominant. Their views were disturbing to say the least.
And this is coming from someone who, after a stressful day, wants to spank a sub so hard he can't sit down and probably cries then read him a story and stroke his hair until he falls asleep.
>>
>>36410653
>wants to spank a sub so hard he can't sit down and probably cries then read him a story and stroke his hair until he falls asleep
Man, that sounds amazing right about now. I know it's repeated so much it's basically a meme at this point but aftercare is so vital to all this. The emotional support and the punishment all serve to intensify one another.
>>
I've always kind of like a "truly giving up everything" aspect of this fantasy. Like, I could actually be pretty decently succesful and have the money to buy what i want but just be kind of lonely. Then i meet this nice girl who skillfully introduces her mommydom tendencies very slowly and make me all warm in fuzzy inside.

Few months in and all the independence i've built up in life is out the window. Went to live at her place, stopped showing to work, funneled all my saving into helping her dreams, did away with most of my own things on her suggestion. It occurs to me one day that ieven my selection of clothes is things she bought for me and fetches from her closet, and I'm now completely unable to manage the things necessary to live alone, she's made decisions for me for far too long.

I'm completely devoted to her anyhow but i relaize that I'm essentially stranded on the islnd that is living under her.

>>36409431

>I give him praise and let him know that he's so much better at this anyway he should just think about becoming a kept pet.

Sentences like that would play a key factor in this.
>>
>>36410714
Aftercare for anything intense, yes.
I also see an almost constant reinforcing of roles through touch. Petting, patting, stroking (as in that rubbing the back thing), and holding (I'm the big spoon even if he's huge).

Physical reassurance cannot be overstated when our culture makes it so easy to go weeks/months/longer without touching another human.

Dumblr term -skin hunger.
>>
>>36410864
>Physical reassurance cannot be overstated when our culture makes it so easy to go weeks/months/longer without touching another human.
Yeah, speaking as a pretty shut-in NEET, going too long without physical contact can drive you pretty crazy.
>Petting, patting, stroking (as in that rubbing the back thing), and holding (I'm the big spoon even if he's huge).
Yes to all of these, but I'd like to add one more than not many people mention: belly rubs. Having your belly rubbed is one of the most soothing things you can ever experience. If you ever get the chance, try it on a guy. Rub his bare stomach. He'll melt.
>>
>>36410806
Lovely! Slight exception at the putting your savings into her dreams. She should be too self-sufficient to need your pittance.
But very noble.

Oddly enough I would be okay if you blindly gave up control over your finances or if she spent them frivilously... must be something about you actively contributing to her dreams and thus her successful future.

I would think my sub makes me life complete. He's utterly necessary and as vital to me as water... but I would prefer to keep that...
his contributions while wholly necessary in my opion could be arguably immaterial when considered by an outsider.

Ugh I'm too tired to word that properly but you are intelligent. Fill in the gaps for me :)
>>
>>36410936
rofl, in a non-incestuous way, I did this with my brother as kids. Also, he loved getting his head scratched.
>>
>>36410939
I'm pretty damn tired too. Maybe we should call it a night.
>>
>>36410975
I hope you have a great night and sweet dream, threadbuddy, it's really wonderful chatting with you!

I'll read the mango tomorrow
>>
>>36411028
You too. Keep an eye out, I'll try making another one of these threads sometime soon. Maybe the weekend. I'll also probably be lurking in femdom threads, so if you see a post you think is from me, feel free to ask.
>>
>>36410939
You're right. She shouldn't need it, but part of this fantasy for me is that she basically has the goal of making me dependent as quickly as possible. So if there's an opportunity to dwindle my savings she takes it.
>>
>>36411157
Acceptable then! She's just hobbling you to speed up the process, stallion
Go to bed! I'll look for ya this weekend.
>>
>>36411213
>go to bed
will do
>>
you're all actually pretty disgusting

females aren't supposed to be doms
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.