[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible for women to have depth in their personalities,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 21

File: 9876521.jpg (17KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
9876521.jpg
17KB, 250x375px
Is it even possible for women to have depth in their personalities, be capable of critical though, or have real interests skills or hobbies? I feel like giving up.
>>
>>36403446
Very very rarely. And on top of that, even if they have an interest it will be pretty weak.
I know/knew a girl that was studying psychology and really liked it and so on, but she barely knew anything outside of whats in 1 book that she ever read on the topic. While even though its not a subject that u study, i have read atleast 3. And id describe myself as a person that doesnt read books.
Other one wanted to be a writer or something like that, never used a more complex sentence. And in comparison i have a friend thats an recognised writer around where i live, talking to him is day and night compared to the chick.
Not to mention that ive never heard the chick talk about books she read, oh now that i remember, the type of book shed read is the "feel good about yourself' books. How can you write a proper book if you never read one?
Its all far too silly for me.
>>
>>36403446
No, they have not evolved to need them. A woman has the ability to produce a child and as such has immense societal value. A man requires a woman to pass on his genetics and as such there is almost no quality of woman who will not be able to find a man to pass on her genetics (this is why men compete for women and not the other way around). Consequently, the vapid and useless women propagated their genetics just as well as the good did and any reason to attempt to develop interesting traits was all but eradicated.

Furthermore, compound is the fact that women, being so valuable, were kept from doing work to prevent any hard from occurring to themselves or any child they may bare. Hence, they did not need to develop intelligence or any useful or interesting traits.

Were it not for the fact that women share a large proportion of their genetics with men then i would wager women would be little more than empty husks for men to inseminate.
>>
>>36403446
Is it even possible for men to have any emotional insight or depth in their personalities? Being able to carry a conversation with women that doesn't revolve around sex, their own ego or their dicks. Why are they always so aloof on how to emotionally handle any situation and use their brains and not their dicks to think?
>>
Yes, but societal roles have made it far less necessary for them. Throughout history men have been the producers and need to prove their worth as a mate. If they're not physically attractive, they have to make up for it in some way with their personality and abilities. Women just have to look pretty and can do that with makeup. Men typically don't care about personalities as much. Ugly women have a far easier time finding a mate than an ugly man because there will always be men who want a child and are desperate. More or less the same thing today.

Basically this >>36403646

>>36403752
False equivalency and you know it.
>>
>people actually think that having interests equates to a depth of character
>>
>>36403838
It's an "and" statement, not an or statement. Learn to read Stacy.
>>
>>36403822
How is it a false equivalency? Are you going to point to the creators of inventions ABC throughout time for men while you cry about vain instagram woman 123?

Go outside you fucking loser lmao. "Women dont have personalities" hahaha do you actively seek out empty women or something?
>>
>>36403822
>men typically don't care about personalities that much.
>how a girl looks > a girls personality
>dick > brain
>point made.
>>
>>36403885
Reminder that men have historically been the pioneers of philosophy, art, science, and culture, whereas women have historically been cum receptacles.
>>
>>36403917
there have been many women in all those fields and you know it.
without women what would men be? Have you ever read Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>36403962
Also, without women, you'd have this board.
r9k is literally the pit of angry and rejected men
Do you see any new creations or wordly discussions here?
All I see is poop jars, angry projections and suicidal thoughts. Your move.
>>
>>36403962
"Many" is a relative term here. And just because theyre in a field doesnt mean theyre good.
>Without women what would men be
What kind of a moronic statement is that? What are you trying to say here
>>
>>36403962
Proportionally very few compared to men, and had men do most of the work while they took the credit for being special vaginas.

Also
>misinterpreting Lord of the Flies this hard
>>
>>36403962
Lord of the Flies is about 10 year old schoolkids on a desert island for weeks. Of course they'd go nuts. Put a group of grown men on an island and a group of grown women on the other island and the male island will be much farther ahead. In fact I think someone did a study like that and the results were the women just ended up bickering and not getting anything done while the men built a shelter and had a whole system going.
>>
>>36403995
I'm saying one is not superior to the other. they are both essential in their own roles and both are needed for the human race to achieve success, insight, growth and critical thought.
>>
Women used to be good because they looked good and made us feel good

Now they both look like shit and also have insufferable personalities

If I weren't forced to interact with them because of work and education I wouldn't even bother
>>
>>36404012
Wasn't that a reality TV show? Women who want to be on reality TV are useless pieces of meat 100% of the time. A serious study would be pretty interesting on this though, if there isn't one already.
>>
>>36403874
Some do, but majority are into shallow entry-level things. How many women on the street can you talk to about things other than shopping, jewish TV/netflix, pop stars, or social media?
>>
>>36404012
how long was the duration of this study. a key component.
>>
I like how no one replies to my r9k comment. You know it's true.

>>36403994
>>
>>36404052
Average man: Hey brah you catch the big game, yo dude you listen to the new Kendrick Drake album, dude it's just like that South Park episode with the guy just fucked some nice pussy dude, brah let's drink some brews and smoke some weeds later.
>>
>>36404000
You know a man would never let a women progress more than him because of his own ego.
>>
>>36404012
This indeed has been done, it was a reality show where people survive on an island and the genders were split in that season. Women let their rice get moldy by not storing it properly, their shelter was pathetic and was no good, when they got there the first few days they just ate the starting supplies and sun baithed while men tried to find things they could be good at.
They even had men go to their island to help them and they still ruined everything that was made quickly.
But >>36404041
This anon has a point, ive also seen a show where the woman was doing most of the surviving in the jungle between man woman.
>>36404055
Probably a few weeks, those kinds of shows aint short from what i remember.
>>36404021
Insight and critical thought not really, growth sure but thats purely because of how biology works. Critical thought and women just dont go together.
And they are essential because that is how we evolved, and as for the "in their role" part, their role is purely breeding and feeding children, other than that theyre not essential in anything but a few niche jobs where empathy is important ( which is rarely and is by definition opposite of critical thinking ) and working with kids.
>>
>>36404100

>Not being a NEET husband to a successful wife

It's like you have no interest in comfy.
>>
File: 1492223804030.png (214KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1492223804030.png
214KB, 500x706px
>>36403446
Take the Christpill
Christian girls fall into every desire of the average robot

>Traditional
>No premarital sex
>Is motherly, wants children
>Doesn't believe in divorce unless in cases of adultery
>Dresses decently, and modestly

You could have this, but instead you keep tipping your fedoras and unsheathing your katanas
Chasing the average Starbucks drinking, piercing having, cock sucking, cum swallowing, mini skirts wearing, selfie taking whore.
>>
>>36404100
A man wouldnt let anyone progress more than him. When i do something i make sure i am progressing the best.
But even within a company where everyone is under the boss man, men will get more promotions and advance further in their work.
>>
>>36404105
You're out of touch with reality. Women today are occupying many jobs in fields only men used to dominate. Women are capable of anything, how are their brains any different then a mans besides hormones? Is there a special pink "women" region?
>>
>>36404123

>Being proud of swallowing that bluepill with gusto

Shiggydiggygiggitygoo.
>>
>>36404105

inb4
>omg woman don't think and arent smart
>endorses them to remain in roles that require little power and thought
>complains how they are stupid and never progress in society or contribute to fields

you are part in creating the cycle you are complaining about.
>>
>>36404170
>Being proud of chasing girls
That had miles of cock and liters of cum in her
Wew.
>>
>>36404152
They occupy these fields because of affirmative action programs and hiring quotas. It's the same thing with niggers getting into Harvard with 3.0 GPAs.
>>
>>36403994
Roasted. Everyone go cry now.
>>
>>36404123
I am not actively tipping my fedora, i simply do not believe in it, it is belief or disbelief, no logic no critical thought just pure feeling a feeling i dont have. And i certainly dont want to base my family on a super religious basis. Religion is okay, in moderation, but i am not praying before every meal and reading the bible in my free time, sorry
>>36404152
Calling me out of touch with reality without knowing the fact that there are very good neuroscientific researches talking about differences between properties of female and male brain is just moronic. Dont throw insults if you dont know what youre talking about.
They might be occupying them but as ive said they obviously dont do a very good job off it because men progress more within a company for multiple reasons.
Also men used to dominate every job before feminism it makes sense that they occupy more now. Ill also put this in video game terms, there are so many players in a game, more popular ones have millions, but the professionals are usually in top 1%. Just because alot of people play, doesnt mean theyre all good. Just because alot of women work in a field, doesnt mean theyre good, same with men, i agree with that, but they obviously dont get as far in the fields as men. Most ceos are men, you know why people talk about wage gap? Because men earn more on average for doing harder more dangerous more difficult more mentally challenging jobs, most ceos are men.
>>
>>36403446
yes. have you even met any women? There's a good percentage who fit that description.
>>
>>36404203

I love it when MRA faggots use the war deaths statistic as an indication of female privelige.

>You don't do this thing we don't let you do
>>
>>36403596
>>36403646
This honestly terrifies me. It's not like I'm very social or have known many people but I've never met another woman in real life who didn't meet these descriptions. Even if when I read all the posts here and I don't believe I'm like this, if there's such a discrepancy in the male and female brain then there's no way I could accurately tell. I don't see many convincing counterarguments or even much anecdotal evidence in favor of women being capable of matching men intellectually.

If there's only one life and you're born into the vastly mentally inferior gender then that's a pretty shit deal. I don't care about an easy life or people being nice to me I just don't want to be denied the whole extent of the human experience. If women really are just the secondary gender and permanent mental children than what's the point? I don't want to live my life being retarded and not even being able to know it.

I probably spend too much time here.
>>
>>36404236
You dodged second question.
You seem like the type of man to complain about stupid girls then actively seek out a stupid girl because you're afraid they might overpower you and hurt your little ego.
>>
>>36404258
1% of the population, sure.

Go on Tinder some time and tell me these are intelligent, capable women capable of thinking deeply.
>>
>>36404283
Because Tinder is clearly 99% of women.
>>
>>36404283

>Men on tinder aren't just as if not more retarded
>>
>>36404289
It's not 2008 anymore. Everyone uses Tinder. Tinder is full of normie women. If you've ever read a Tinder bio you will lose faith in the female gender.
>>
>>36404263
>We dont let you do
The second it was announced that women will be eligible for drafts they instantly started tweeting how they dont care about equality that much anymore. Give me a break, you have videos of women trying to go through an army training and they break.
>>36404203
Also im all for allowing them to do whatever they want, if they are capable of doing it. I dont want 3.0 gpa black doctors and i dont want 2.5 gpa female managers.
If theyre fucked because of evolution then fucking deal with it, im fucked because i cannot fly either. And id honestly say im fucked because i actually think instead of just acting on my instincts and chilling around.
>>
>>36404283
If you were to browse through the men you would find they are equally as shallow and absent minded.
>>
>>36404319
Again looking for good women at tinder
It's like a vegetarian looking for vegetables at the slaughter house
It's like a nigger looking for friendship at a KKK meeting
Take the ChristPill.
>>
>>36404052
>shopping
Damn people with money love spending it! Shocker!
>jewish
Cringe...at you. As for the TV and netflix, what would you rather them do? It's a way to pass the time.

>pop stars
Literally no woman over 24 talks about fucking pop stars. You either live in Cali or in NYC.

>social media
Oh so you're on a college campus if 18+ or you're underage as fuck and in high school. Gotcha.

Once you grow up and stop intentionally looking for the most vapid people, you'll meet some with their heads on straight. I recommend European women. No, not the nazi /pol/ cucks who are 1/256th irish or whatever LOL I DRINK XD meme you idiots use. I mean legitimate German immigrants.

Arlington TX here, I love the women I meet.
>>
>>36404289
where else are you supposed to find women?

i'm serious
i fucking hate tinder because it's filled with shallow whores who do nothing with their lives and are just looking for hookups

i want to meet interesting women with varied hobbies who want a real relationship. where do you find them?
>>
If I sat down and wanted to have a conversation with you about something besides a potential relationship, even to talk about a book would you do it? Before I even approach you, you would've labelled me on a scale of 1 to 10. If i wasn't deemed ugly to you, and then simply had a conversation that didn't imply some sort of relationship, you would once again label me of another sort.
Stop complaining..
>>
>>36404372
The internet.

Outside in various places of a non-degenerate nature.
>>
>>36404372
Read this post friend ------->>>36404123
>>
>>36404354
Jesus christ dude go back to fucking Reddit. I can literally smell the Reddit stink from here.
>>
>>36403446
Wouldn't be fair of asking these if you happen to be a faggot posting on a frog forum subforum known for its posters' great lack of interpersonal skills, cognitive ability and/or personal growth, would it?

Just a thought.
>>
>>36404329
what makes you think there aren't 4.0 gpa female doctors and managers? Because there are, tons.
>>
>>36404384
What's the point of talking to women if not to start a relationship? If I want friends I have plenty of male friends who are interested in the same stuff I am that I can talk to. Girls typically are interested in different things. What do they have to offer me that my current friends don't?
>>
>>36403446
The average one, no, but I've met incredibly autistic girls
>>
>>36404354
you type like a normie

kill yourself normie
>>
>>36404437
>the only way a girl has a chance of being worth anything as a human being is having a dysfunctional brain
Makes you think
>>
>>36404428
The whole point of this post is that you can't carry an intellectual conversation with a women. My point is, you don't even fucking want to unless it implies SOMETHING you're going to GET

Why should i even bother talking to you about those thing then? Why is this thread even made
>>
>>36404283
>goes to a bar expecting nobody to drink
>WHY IS EVERYBODY DRINKING FUCKING ALCOHOLICS
>>
>>36404268
There are few like you from my limited experience, but you are hardly one of a kind. And you can expect many of those to not give a shit, take the easy mode and grin.
You can reach as much IMO, but your climb will feel harder and you will get little praise.for it.
>>
>>36404372
In bedrooms of people who happens to have the look, the money, the brain, or the balls, plus any possible combination of those.
>>
>>36404384
I don't decide whether to talk to people based on their appearance and I like interesting conversations. I probably wouldn't talk to you because I only go outside when necessary and I avoid strangers but still.
>>
>>36404354
How is talking about shopping interesting? So like I saw this dress and omg I wanted it but couldn't get :(
Look up who owns the media my reddit friend. Anyway why would I want to talk about The Big Bang Theory or Game of Thrones or some stupid shit?
I do live in California. Drake this Beyonce that Kendick this.
You don't even know the half of it in regards to social media. Constantly talking about retarded shit on snapchat or some instagram faggot.

European women do sound nice. American women are a lost cause.
>>
>>36404401
>muh reddit XD
Not an argument loser.

>>36404464
What the hell does that mean? Lmao

You idiots can't refute my argument so you cry these complete non sequiturs and stuff your ears. Just like creationists and their atheist pals.
>>
>>36404468
Because you only have one thing to offer and that is your pussy. You don't seem to realize that is your only value to men.
>>
>>36404509
Well if you scroll up and you're OP, you just had an interesting conversation (or annoying, whatever you want to call it) with me. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>36404509
You can talk to a female doctor, I'm sure she'll have a lot of intelligent topics to share.
>>
>>36404542
then why do you care if I think critically or not, isn't that what OP has his balls in a knot for
>>
I once met a female engineering major (I'm CS) and I stopped talking to her because she didn't listen to the same music as me and she voted for Hillary Clinton. Was pretty disgusted after that.
>>
>>36404354
If your main talking point is how you spend money, that literally shows how materialistic and shallow you are. "Shocker"
First off the "TV" is much more than reality shows and movies, and i suppose talking about movies and series would be fine, but seeing as most popular series now have a medieval setting, id much rather talk about actual history than imagination.
And furthermore i am not knowledgeable enough about cinematography to analyse the matter with actual SUBSTANCE. And id like to avoid a conversation that comes down to "Oh i like this part, oh i dont like that part" unless you can put some actual good reasoning behind it. But i highly doubt that most women can, because women are more emotional than men, and theyll just "feel" that they dont like it, without having any explanation for it at all.
>>36404563
This is true, however i as a 19 year old, dont want to spend my time with a 30 year old woman. Though i must say talking to my psychologist was fun, she had her moments.
>>
>>36404542
You shouldn't let others define your worth, strive for your dream, don't stop for anything or anyone.
>>
>>36404570
Well if you did, then pussy wouldnt be the only thing you have to offer.
>>
>>36403446
You're too deep for this mortal world, my man. Besides, personality kills the boner, trust me.
>>
The more physically attractive a woman is, the less interesting she probably is.

I suggest talking to homely or average looking women if you want intellectual depth. Don't talk to 8s or 9s or 10s because they're almost always the shallow normie cunts we all hate.
>>
>>36404542
>When the only women who barely loves or cares about you on this planet is your mom and it shows
>>
>>36404609
You're one pathetic thirsty nu-male. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36404588

Well, lil shit who thinks of having it all figured out isn't a new thing. The phase will hopefully pass and allow you to strive for your dream.
>>
>>36404652
My grandma loves me too dude.

My sister hates my guts though. Probably because I bullied her mercilessly to the point where she is afraid of talking to people. She is ugly as fuck and I just told her that every day until I moved out.
>>
>>36404517
>how is shopping interesting
>interesting
So now you're crying about people not sharing your interests. You see, interests are subjective. Meaning: they vary from person to person. Shocker, I know. Some people like causing havoc, others are avoidant, others still like to actively bring peace.

>look up who owns the media
CFA's CEO donated to anti-gay groups. Doesn't make that fucken sandwich taste bad. Shut the fuck up with this "muh jew XD" shit. Yes yes we get it, the world is owned by da juice and Rothschild bows to the Warburgs who in turn bow to Bilderberg and so on. Neat. Thing is that looking at things by who owns them will heavily reduce the pool in things you can take interest in. You're myopic as fuck.

>I do live in Cali
Lmfao my instincts are still god tier

>crying about snapchat and instragram whores
What a retard. Stop looking at your phone and start talking to real people.

And for the last bit, I regret telling you about European women for the fear that you'll corrupt them into their american counterparts, but I lay that fear aside since there is no danger - immediate or distant - of that happening. God tier European women are not interested in deluded losers who wear /pol/ glasses. Tradfam women are not interested in losers who wear /pol/ glasses either, whether you call it "race realism" or even looking at the factual, actual truth. They want a man who good hearted, puts out results, is not a douchebag and is loyal.
>>
>>36403752
Yes actually its easily possible by comparison.
>>
>>36404704
That's very interesting anon!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36404717
Why are you telling me shit like you know anything? I don't need your advice redditor.
>>
>>36404649
>thus speaketh the virgin

Your 10s are probably 4s, but that's the least of your problems. You're too special and deep, you're not normal, you're abnormal. You don't take shit like "normal", you scoff at it. You're so much special. You're hip. You're a virgin and proud of it. These shackles can't hold you down, and you're on your knees because you're weak and you can afford it.
>>
>>36404731
By comparing to your average r9k crew?
>>
>>36404739
Nah. I'd rather my sister does it first. She's a 3/10 and borderline retarded so she is just a parasite on both my parents and the taxpayers. Dumb cunt made me hate women.
>>
>>36404749
Is that what you said to your parents when they tried to talk you out of their basement?
>>
>>36404759
What does this even mean?
Sounds like projection.
All I'm saying is if I see a group of sorority girls who are 8/10s and a group of homely Asian girls I'd assume the homely Asian girls are far smarter and more interesting to talk to.
>>
>>36404668
Stating a fact is now being called a numale.
You are really pathetic. The second someone does not completely agree with what you believe in you are quick to label him with a derogatory to avoid having to discredit them with an actual argument. Great job.
>>36404701
I am already not limited in striving for my dream.
And if i keep going through the same experiences ive been through so far, itll soon be too late to call it just a phase.
>>36404717
>Shopping
>Interests
As ive said before, if your main talking point is saying what you bought, thats pretty shallow. It can be an interest, but a shallow one. And again, no substance, unless theyre buying some sort of an item you could actually discuss. But i dont really care about a dress because the only comment you can make on it is its aesthetics and there is not much discussion to that.
>>36404717
My examples, that i stated fairly early in the thread, were from real life people ive met through real life, that use very little to no social media.
>>
>>36404779
Are you autistic? Not memeing.
>>
>>36403446
Go out, fuck
>>
>>36404827
Same kind of people tend to gather together, you know what I mean? It's never too late to break out.
>>
>>36403962
>without women what would men be?

What is the renaissance? Who are the best artists and inventors of all time?
>>
>>36404749
I can imagine it now.
Your dad: son, go outside and look that girl in the eye and get to know her.
You: shut up reddit dad nyehhhh u could never understand!!

Lmfao. Stay a fucking loser crying about vapid women. Bettering yourself means you're reddit LOL
>>
>>36404840
Yeah but that has nothing to do with this.

Her IQ is 90 and she looks like a fish. Her voice grates on my ears so I told her to shut up every time she spoke for 17 years straight. Now she has selective mutism. I wish euthanization were legal for humans so we could put the genetic mistake down.
>>
>>36403446
Holy fuck you guys are delusional
You're as shallow as roasties
All you ever talk is
>Anime anime senpai baka baka >tsundere desu desu
>Muh waifu
Vidya Vidya, e-sports

You have shitty hobbies, just because it's nerdy doesn't make it any less shitty
>>
>>36404878
There you go again. It's not that easy to talk to women. If I just walked up to a random girl looked her in the eye and started talking to her she would be creeped the fuck out and think I'm a rapist because I'm not an 8/10 6 foot tall Chad.
>>
>>36404820
The definition of "sounds" doesn't even exist to you, I sound like what you feel like I sound. I am projecting to you on a wall on which normal men take a piss after a night of drinking. You fucking retard -with your shit-ass ratings- take a long look at what you're talking about. Pussy? You want to talk about the creation of the atom with a bitch you want to stick your dick in? How fucking mentally ill are you, my man?
>>
>>36404895
1/10 bait step it up roastie.
>>
>>36404881
Anon, I really wouldn't bet too much on it. I'd imagine that your parents would just euthanize both of you.
>>
>>36404931
Yeah. I don't want to fuck a shallow woman I have nothing in common with. Apparently that's insane. Jesus get over yourself dude.
>>
>>36404931
He can go for any female science PhD worth her salt, but apparently they are barely on his 19 yo candy ass level and happen to be too old.
>>
>>36403446
> "real" hobbies or skills
>posts this on a board full of men who marinate in their own masturbated sperm and fail to do anything for society besides be a disappointment to their parents

name me one hobby r9k has that isn't drugs, depression, masturbation or complaining.
>>
>>36404871
Thats indeed true, people you hang out with influence you greatly even if you dont notice it immediately.
i know you imagine me as some incredibly angry virgin type person thats just full of resent and hate and just hates everyone and everything. But i assure you that none of those statements are true, i come to this board exclusively when i just wanna talk to random people, since its slow, yet quick enough to allow for that.
And even when i type all of this stuff about women, i dont really hate them, ill help one if i can, if she says something i wont discredit it immediately and so on, it just so happens that after looking into the subject ill find plenty of reasons to discredit it, but no hard feelings. Im just spending time here because i have problems sleeping.
>>36404917
Actually to be more precise, scientifically it takes around 7 to 8 seconds to make a first impression, on average, so you sort of have been analysed before you even get to the person, assuming they see you coming. But to claim that you have to be 8 foot 400 lb pure muscle but lean, is abit silly. I am not a very good looking person, i shower and wash my hair once a week and my hairs fairly long, and i still managed to get interests of a few women that id say look much better than me.
>>36404931
I dont think the topic of whether youd fuck a woman is the same as can you have a conversation with substance with a woman.
But even if it was, thats personal preference.
>>
>>36404956
Shallow chicks are made for dicklets, you have every reason to go for them.
>>
>>36404917
Yes right and she'll report you for rape and you'll go to jail and get killed by ten cannibalistic NIGGERS who post pictures of their fingers making completely false death threats on Easter, who subsequently got caught by police and are waiting for their first faggot victim - you - while in prison.

Lmfao.
>>
>>36403446
honestly? yeah
but those bitches are normally ugly
>>
>>36404997
i play piano and know 4 languages
>>
>>36404875
Certainly not you.
Lol get out of here with your thou-holier attitude acting like you actually achieved anything your life. You know you lame as shit, doesn't matter if you were a women, man or a fucking penguin.
>>
File: 1484117694025.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484117694025.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Man, loving the dichotomy of posters in this thread. Real interesting to see what has become of the board. Anybody else /lurking/?
>>
>>36404997
I know abit of programming, web developing, i used to take interest in psychology, i know a decent amount about history, some about biology, and i find talking about various ideologies and religions to be fairly interesting, on top of doing drugs and masturbating and ofcourse playing video games, though i like talking about video game theory and thinking about how id program a specific part of the game.
>>
women are so fucking stupid

>"my bf is calling me stupid"
>stays with him

no thanks i refuse to be an asshole just to have the privilege of performing emotional maintenance on a life support system for a cunt
>>
>>36405035
Thread in a nutshell. Men purposely seek out stupid women because they think with their dicks and not their head.
>>
>>36405037
That means jack diddly squat. "Oh I can play hot cross buns on the piano?" Kill yourself worthless scum.
>>
>>36403446
You might as give up now if you aren't chad, smart and successful men go for smart and successful women or supermodels, what do you think smart and successful women, who are rarer by default, do?
>>
>>36405074
This.

If you're not Chad, you are stuck with trailer trash redneck whores, ex-coalburners, or 4/10 uggos.
>>
>>36405055
Literally 80% of people in college (men or women) have the same interests.
Stop thinking you're special
>>
>>36405037
How does that do anything for society or help with your parents' disappointment?
>>
>>36405091
acting like a Chad actually knows how to carry a smart conversation.
The more handsome the guy, the generally more stupid he is.
>>
File: 1492402182788.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1492402182788.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>36405046
Me too. I love how threads like this trigger the redditors.
>>
>>36405062
Honestly, how can you not? Id say i have a very large spectrum of what i consider attractive, sometimes one of my friends will disagree with me when i say a certain woman is attractive or whatever, but even then i do have my limits. If i am supposed to spend time in person with someone, i cannot get over the fact that they are visually disturbing to me, if their appearance makes me uncomfortable i cannot deal with that.
>>36405105
Okay first off stop putting words in my mouth and get a dick out of yours. Now let me elaborate, a person i am replying to is saying "Your only interests are anime, drugs and depression and complaining" i state that that is not the case without ever saying im special, and what do you do? You start being stupid. Do you actually practice being stupid or does it come naturally?
Furthermore if that is the case how come that none of the women at my college know anything about any of that topic?
>>
>>36403446
Yes but there usually ugly or out of a peasants league. Only the top dogs can have intellectual women. The rest are chads leftovers after he banged your girl like a whore in 9th grade.
>>
>>36405154
Any of those topics*
Pardon me
>>
>>36405105
>>36405121
What do you consider a useful hobby then Mr. Reddit?
>>
>>36405122
They are smart enough to find their ways into pants of the women you that you desire, yet cannot reach, which is saying a lot about you if they are stupid.
>>
How much of this thread is ironic and how much of it is real I can't tell anymore
>>
>>36405179
Making your best attempt at killing yourself.
>>
>>36405195
>smart enough
No, they just are attractive and that's enough. They can say anything and women will drop their pants for them.
>>
There was a guy I liked who I usually engaged the interesting conversations with. About the books I read, the documentaries I saw and the news.

He barely read the news and had no idea of any social or global issue I discussed with him. Any topic, I'd have to explain to him 10 fold, and he would just listen and nod and have nothing to say.

The only time he was interested and had something to add was when I talked about my boobs.

He wasn't even that good looking, was average and short and sat alone in class.

>why are all guys like this
>>
>>36405195
Social intelligence is a thing, recently scientists split the intelligence into a few different categories. However some of more attractive people that i know, seriously have far far less social intelligence than i do, and i do realise im kinda speaking big of myself here but whatever.
However attractiveness is really important for some women, so much so that they are willing to tolerate alot of things purely because of looks. That being said i dont have much problem getting women.
>>
>>36405179
Ms*
Me and that poster aren't the same person. Though serious props to that other poster.

Never said they weren't useful. I said they weren't special, hence a lot of people, including those of opposite gender will have that in common with you.
>>
>>36405233
Social intelligence is still intelligence mate, ask your future managers. And it plays into attractiveness.
>>
I've met a chick who actually cares about "muh knawledj". Tried to help her pass this one test. The thing is, even though she tried her damn hardest to understand what I was putting down for her to learn, some simple logical thinking wasnt noticeable in her part, and I couldnt understand why the FUCK she couldnt see the supposedly obvious relations. I didnt even THINK about calling her retarded or some shit because literally every other girl who asked for help went through the same process, and the fact that she didnt just fake that she understood like most others did gave her an intelectual edge in my book. You know, because of Socrates and shit.
But still, sometimes the statement was almost as dumb as "If A equals B and B equals C then A equals C", and yet she didnt fail to go "wait wut".

So yeah, long story short. Their minds seem to be waaaay slower in assuming things based on what they have in their minds and the situation they're put in. Maybe coz they dont have much in their minds because of the whole "men need to improve to get laid'' deal. Which is also ((the reason)) pretty people are frequently stupid.
>>
>>36405246
Why did you make the thread if you have no problem acquiring females?
>>
>>36405234
>social or global issues
Sounds like trying sjw topics on someone who does not want to save the world.
Did you ever care to find what he was interested in, aside from "Lets not make the tits go away, so I'll nod"?
>>
>>36405154
1. Not everyone you seek out as a mate will have the perfect personality you're looking for. That's why dating is a trial and error thing. It takes time to seek out the person who you are attracted to on personality and looks basis. Stop generalizing just because you haven't met the right person for you.

2. Maybe not you specifically, but you can't honestly endorse this board as being full of people who will actually function in the real world properly. It's r9k for a reason.
>>
File: 1486695912671.jpg (31KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486695912671.jpg
31KB, 720x460px
>>36405123
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that people aren't just baiting. Admittedly the board has changed drastically over the past few years (at the very least), but you still get the core parts like hating women that constantly show up. Any person would only have to be here for a week to realize that shit. People/redditors/normies/whoeverthefuck can't seriously be on this board and actually try and engage in debate about these topics... Although I guess they can huh?
>>
>>36404773
Are you really trying to compare the ammount of dense woman in the motherfucking planet to the ammount of dick minded folks in r9k?
>>
>>36404052
>but majority are into shallow entry-level things
But all men are not, amirite?
>>
>>36405321
Anon, are you studying rap music? There's usually at least a girl among the top of the class, except engineering, because it reeks of provider males.
>>
>>36405275
>needless "im a grill by the way"
This board really has gone to shit.
>>
>>36405392
>>36405362
These guys get it. They understand where they are.

I fucking hate the Reddit invasion. I blame the election.
>>
>>36405321
I am a girl. Test me in logic anon, ask me some questions, I want to know if I'm retarded or not.
>>
>>36405380
One is near zero the other is plenty, not a lot of women visit here.
>>
>>36405387
compared to the shit average women talk about, even the average sport dudebros are deep.
>>
>>36405344
It's not like I forced any ideas on him. I'm not passionate over any sjw topic. But every now and then even if I talk about something thats literally all over the news, he'd have no input and doesn't even know whats happening. I talked about history and psychology with him. again nothing.
I talked about the music we both liked and about the artist. He literally knew no background information about the artist.

All he did was watch basketball. So i forced myself to get into the game just so we'd have something to finally fucking talk about.
>>
>>36403994
>Do you see any new creations or wordly discussions here?

That's what the other boards are for you fucking mong
>>
>>36405275
>Including those of opposite gender
I wish but that is simply not the case when it comes to every single woman i have met, or talked to online.
I do realise that this is anecdotal evidence but this whole discussion is nothing but personal opinions.
>>36405299
As ive said, some women, and by some i mean the more shallow ones, are going to tolerate alot of things you lack, if you look good.
>>36405331
Youve got something mixed up, i am not OP, i simply agree with him, because i find that to be true based on what ive experienced, what all of my friends, who are very experienced with women, specially one, has experienced. And based on science quite frankly, though that part is not being discussed much right now.
>>36405321
> "If A equals B and B equals C then A equals C", and yet she didnt fail to go "wait wut".
How did she get into college? What are you studying?
>>36405345
>1
I am perfectly aware of that, however what i am trying to say by stating some of my experiences and i have some of my friends experiences to help with that, is that its very very hard to find someone, not with the perfect personality, but with a personality period. If i cannot meet 4 different women and find atleast one of them to know ANYTHING about my "not special" interests as someone has described them earlier, it beings to be a bit suspicious and mind i tell you these women are well educated by some standards, med school for instance, attending harder classes and so on.
Yes i agree that you cannot say everyone on this board is functioning properly, infact i have come to realise that being a "Robot" right now equates to being a failure. But i am here for that reason, i am here as what others would consider not a robot, to argue points of a robot. And through that the classical internet meme discredit of " u just mad virgin xddd" kinda falls flat.
>>
>>36403446
When they get older, or they are lesbians, it's not pretty either way. It's a horrible thing because they know what they are and what they did and how they worked.
>>
>>36404079
Stop talking to Chads then you fucking idiot
>>
>>36405452
>It's a horrible thing because they know what they are and what they did and how they worked.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36405412
Have some integrity and self-respect, can't you see OP is so deep entrenched in his bias that even if you do succeed, he will just defer it, or rationalize it into it's a guy pretending to be a girl,.which is most likely the case. Now get the fuck out of my board, fucking whore.
>>
>>36405435
Dont be like that, this board is some good entertainment, and at that a better and abit more educational ( though you gotta approach carefully) form of entertainment than reality shows or series for instance. And honestly i come to this board purely for discussions, youll see something decent pop up from time to time.
>>36405412
Heres a basic one, 2 coins, flip em both, 1 falls on heads, what are the chances of getting heads on the other coin?
>>
>>36405422
Do you ever think maybe you're talking to them about the wrong thing?
>>
>>36405503
If hes commenting on what theyre talking about, and not how they respond, its probably him doing the listening, and not talking.
>>
>>36405440
Do you consider me to have a personality? Am I just a mouth of opinions? What exactly defines personality to you.

Whats wrong with talking to women then who take harder courses - sounds like they are right up your alley.
>>
>>36405440
Anon, do you and your buddies jerk each other off around the campfire all the while praising each other of the above-female mental fortitude that you all share?
>>
>>36405499
1/4 chance.

This is very a very original answer.
>>
>>36405362
if the OP knows that everyone already agrees with him and redditors need not respond or question anything said here, why did he make the thread? does he want people to echo what he already believes and tell him that women are hopeless?

i think it's ironic that people here constantly complain about how boring and illogical women are and then make or participate in these threads ad nauseum, with no intention of changing their minds. i read through them sometimes and it's insane how much each one is like the one before it (and like the one that will undoubtedly come after it) but apparently, talking about this is much more stimulating and engaging than all of their other deep interests and passions.
>>
>>36405529
Then it sounds like he is at fault for not being deeply interested in something that someone else it. And is using that lack of personal information as an excuse to say someone else is vapid and empty.
>>
>>36404999
I can hear "the great pretender" in the background and I haven't heard it in at least 5 years. You make my dick shrivel in shame because I share the same sex with you, you literal faggot.
>>
>>36405458
Except it's the average guy you talk to. I talk to ugly guys (just like you ayy) and they're just as shallow. Not a gender thing. If you'd get over your weird pathological hatred of women you'd see that both genders are 90% fucking retarded. Talking to girls is no different than talking to
guys (maybe in yr mind because you think with yr dick) The average American voted for Trump. They're retards. No matter what gender. Fucking hell.
>>
>>36405564
Don't you ever talk to me or my circlejerk pals again.
>>
File: trash.png (163KB, 731x358px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
163KB, 731x358px
Wowie!! What an intelligent group of CRITICALLY THINKING men we have here!! What would the world be without them??? My little brain can't even think that hard!
>>
>>36405564
>does he want people to echo what he already believes and tell him that women are hopeless?
Probably
>>36405532
>Whats wrong with talking to women then who take harder courses
I think they don't fit the mold OP is looking for. All women need to be empty husks or his logic falls away. A logic that seems to largely be "If they have interests they can't have them deeply because I don't understand them so they're useless/uninteresting/incapable of being deep"
>>
>>36405532
I find personality to be really close to what your interests are. Your opinions will be greatly influenced by them too. And i dont mean interests as in purely intellectual or as in hobbies, i mean actual interests in the terms of what has use to you, in which situation what you strive to get and so on.
Well, thats true, they would be, if the psychology student knew more about psychology than i, as an IT student, does. Id actually want to learn something and i was happy to hear that she studies that field because it interests me greatly, but it turns out she learned more than i have, which left me abit disappointed.
>>36405541
I wish, nohomo. No, when something incredibly fucked up happens, then we talk about it, and stuff like that pops up all the time. For instance my friends ex girlfriend fucked her brother in law while they were in a relationship, and there is a chance that the wife of the brother in law, her sister was there too. We dont consider being in a relationship a conquest, and we dont practice casual sex, none of us.
>>36405552
I hope you are baiting, if its the "im a girl" poster, you are baiting, if its not, you are baiting too. In short you gave the worst answer i have heard so far on that question, and there has been a thread with 100 replies discussing this question a few days ago.
>>36405577
But the problem is that, if the topic is for instance shopping, i find it hard to be deeply interested in such a thing, commenting on clothes is not something you can get really "deep" with, at least if you avoid getting too metaphorical and going with the " what did the writer try to say" route.
>>36405586
The great pretender sounds really fitting actually, but in an aspect of my life you dont know. What is making me a faggot here?
>>
>>36405640
I'd fuck you, but I must warn you beforehand; I'm not stable.
>>
>>36405390
This was in High School.
I'm getting my ass beat now.

Dont get me wrong, there were some top of the class girls throughout the years, but all of the ones I can recall used to study 3-8 hours per day for weeks before a test and still manage to score less than 85 percent because they just memorized the book or some other stupid reason.
While most of the boys including me would study way less and fill in the blanks with some fancy words and numbers, which almost always ended up right enough for that hard earned 8/10.
That goes to show how different their thought process when facing an "obligation", for lack of a better word, to learn a certain subject.
>>
>>36405642
The person talking about harder courses is not op first off. And the reason for why i was disappointed with harder courses girl was clearly stated earlier. You people really need to read what people write
>>
>>36403446
Have you ever fucking met a woman?
>psych nerd
>HEY YOU SEE THEY FOUND A CORRELATION BETWEEN TOXOPLASMA GONDII ANS HERV-1 AND SCHIZOPHRENIA OWOOEOEOEOOEOEWOWOWOWOWE
>this is why I have no friends
>>
>>36405652
Woah, that sounds cool. I wish I can hang with the cool dudes around the block too.
>>
>>36405706
Then i wish you the best of luck in finding them. After you find 2 it gets easier, if that means anything to you.
>>
>Women are dumb hurrdurr
This is why y'all are virgins and loveless
You have to r e s p e c t your partner

I'm at the fucking top of my class menz get on my level
>>
>>36405503
Maybe I have indeed, so what are the topic you think they can be engaged in, when so far you only got to hear a river of celebrity shit and social rumor mongering from their side?

>>36405529
You can bet I did more of the listening, do you not hear more conversations around you then you take part in? Or are you always intruding to get your shit in just as now?
>>
>>36405652
Just because a random ass girl you picked on in class wasn't really interested in her program (wow big shock, everyone in uni loves their majors!)
doesn't mean they are all like that.

Do you know what this word means?
G E N E R A L I Z I N G
>>
>>36405726
I've fucked girls like you (except I'm 100% they looked better than you) and I got bored of them, time after time. What do I do now? Being gay is not an option.
>>
>>36403822
I like this bot; this is is one noice bot. Let's be friends botto
>>
>>36405669
Aren't you supposed to study 3-8 hours per day for better retention and grasp of the material either way? That's almost how any top student does.

What kind of shit school or program did you go?
>>
>>36405652
whats the fucking answer then you tard?
>>
>>36405652
>I hope you are baiting, if its the "im a girl" poster, you are baiting, if its not, you are baiting too. In short you gave the worst answer i have heard so far on that question, and there has been a thread with 100 replies discussing this question a few days ago.
If you flip two coins, there is a one if four chance that both will be heads. The way you worded the question was vague. The only other possibilities my limited brain can come up with is that you are just asking about the second coin by itself, which obviously has a 1/2 chance of being heads, but that makes the first coin a meaningless distractor and the whole thing a trick question. The only other possibility I can think of is that I was supposed to take into account that one side of a coin is slightly heavier than the other so the chances are not quite 50/50, but that seemed less likely.

If I'm still off the mark then sorry for being a retard, please help.
>>
>>36405760
It's time to end your existence.
>>
>>36405652

No it wasn't me. Like I said there's more than 1 person here??
>>
>>36405652
>i find it hard to be deeply interested in such a thing
That's just it, Anon. That doesn't mean anyone can't get deep into that subject, it means YOU can't get deep into that subject. That doesn't mean it isn't inherently capable of depth, or isn't deep at all. It just means you don't like it, which isn't logical grounds for saying someone who has interest in it can't be deeply into it.
>>
>>36405718
It's sarcasm, thank you for noticing. I wouldn't fancy gathering around in group to talk shit about exes and other people.
>>
>>36405760
>I've fucked girls like you but prettier
>Why do my relationships never last though ;_;

A relationship's survival rate is directly correlated to the amount of mutual respect in early stages. To do that, you must view women as closely similar to men instead of the ever-elusive "other". Read some Beauvoir for fucc's sake
>>
>>36405785
I've already done the damage, ending my existence now wouldn't help with anything.
>>
>>36405760
Killing yourself seems to be the logical choice muh boi.
>>
>women didn't understand MUH PSYCHOLOGY
>hurr durr I read THREE BOOKS and she read ONE
>hurr durr why do i suck at socializing? let me just blame an entire gender instead as an excuse for why I'm lonely and miserable
>>
>>36405809
You're mixing me up with other guys in this thread. I always gave myself fully to the pussy. I'm actually really really special, I'm not like other guys. And you're a Lady. Can I be your Man?
>>
>>36405640
Pure gold. The irony of these immature boys trying to defend their egos when everyone knows where they exactly are on the chain.
>>
>>36405726
Respect is earned
>>36405731
Depends on the type of conversation friendo.
>>36405736
She is the top of the class, she is the most knowledgeable person in her class, on the topic? Generation probably.
Now lets get into that generalisation thing. You do realise that applies to absolutely everything? Absolutely, everything.
Recently i was reading a bit of scientific research behind a certain formula in audio technics and even though the formula is correct in almost every aspect, in one specific scenario it is not, but its still used. Every rule has an exception. No matter what we talk about someone can just come in and say, stop generalising and we can just fuck right off.
>>36405771
The 1/2 is the correct answer. Yes the first part is there to confuse the person solving it, though dont be fooled, in some situations the result of the first probability will affect the chances of the other in which you will have to pay attention to order. Though this is not one of such sort. Its not really a trick question, its very specific, 2 coins both flipped you have 1 result, doesnt seem unclear to me.
>>36405797
Well then excuse me for making a mistake
>>36405801
Sarcasm on the internet i guess i should have expected it but at this point its so pathetic to se that i like to believe others are better than that.
Anyway as ive said, that was a really extreme scenario where the topic kind of popped up due to alot of variables i dont want to explain to you right now and you obviously have no interest of knowing since you are quick to dismiss everything that could lead up to that potential scenario. Since you do take alot of interest in my company, how nice of you, talking about other people, unless its historical figures, is a very rare thing.
>>
>>36405686
I'm aware the other poster wasn't OP. However it's safe to say there is clearly a mold for the people who agree with OP are looking for.
I don't have your (you)s so the reply chain isn't as easy to follow.
>>
>>36405726
Perhaps women should behave in a more respectable manner.
>>
>>36403446
Women are a myth

original
>>
>>36404079
T h a n k y o u
Someone had to say it. Tbh everyone is fucking retarded, male.or female
>>36404268
Fight the internalized sexism, homegirl, and don't believe the bitter misogynistic incels.
And just remember, the mind has no gender.
>>
>>36405809
How dare you suggest to the knowledge embodied as a human of lowering himself to the level of common female mortal, in order to endure the relationship, an illusion created by the inherent flaws of commoner human mind? Have some sense, fool.
>>
>>36405900
>the mind has no gender
No one can possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>36405879
Thats understandable. Though, even though i argue for OPs position i doubt he had half the experience and put half the thought into forming his opinion, if anything atleast he didnt have the specific one we were talking about earlier.
>>
I need to get one of those autistic girls.
>>
>>36405771
the answer is 1/2. the outcomes of the two coin flips are independent of each other so the outcome of the first coin flip has no bearing on the outcome of the second one.

even if you want to say that there are 4 possible outcomes, he already told you what the outcome of the first flip was and that rules out two of the 4 possible combinations, so the answer would still be 1/2.
>>
>>36405893
HAH.
Like men behave any more properly. The most sophisticated man I've seen in my life was g a y
"Hurrdurr bruh got sum bitchez last night also blast that j Cole bruhhh aw shiet bitcchhh look at muh gainz bruuuhhh YO NICE ASS BITCH"
>>
>>36405904
Come on, you're making my dick hard here. Why do you want me to pursue a relationship where I'll give you a false sense of belonging somewhere where you'll never be. And it wouldn't be because I'm not "there", either. It's because the good ones (like me) don't give a shit. We're only stardust.
>>
>>36405878
I was at the top of my Cultural Psychology class because I studied really hard. I loved psych, but I gave zero shits about this particular topic. It was the most boring textbook I ever read, the prof made no sense. I learned most of it by myself. The prof mentioned I had the highest graded paper in class.
Suddenly the guy who had the second highest graded paper, that I literally never talked to or seen before started quizzing me about random stuff.
I didn't want to talk because I didn't give a shit about this fucking course.

You remind me of him.
>>
>>36405916
I mean since we are talking about knowledge here, for example the integral of 1/x is ln of x, there really isn't a difference in processing it between the boy ver. and the girl ver.
>>
>>36405961
Haha, i suppose i can see the connection. But i respect his wish to learn from someone better than him.
Though if you had the highest graded paper in the class, wouldnt it mean you knew most about the topic?
>>
>>36405852
>Oh hey I'm Not Like Other Guys, I'm a Nice Guy
Not today CIA

Orangutanpost

I literally just quoted you being a fucking dick
>>
>>36405936
The man you admire the most is gay? You don't ogle and accost women? Are you sure the reason that you're an incel is that you're a "cynical loser"?
>>
>>36405948
>We're only stardust.

Rather poetic anon, you're refreshing. Please tell me you're not OP
>>
>>36405621
Maybe in your country most people are retarded but I'm not American. Where I'm from the average male is knowledgeable about several topics. Of course if you go to a bar and try to have a conversation it will be lame because they're just there to get laid.
>If you'd get over your weird pathological hatred of women
Nice assumption there. Not everyone on r9k is alike.
>>
>>36405989
No, I sucked the prof's dick. It's not easily teachable.
>>
>>36405878
>respect is earned
Foolproof sign someone who says this is human trash
I bet you like Ayn Rand too.
>>
>>36406006
I'm not, I'm the only real asshole in this shitty thread.
>>
>>36405961
Difference between knowing, and actually caring about a subject. One who cares about it doesn't get tired of discussing it. One who just wants to know it to pass a test forgets about it the moment they finish.

I'm a good writer, regardless of what subject, I usually get high graded papers.
>>
File: tea.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tea.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>36405564
Woah shit nigga, don't pull my ass into this debate, just lurking here. But anyway:

>if the OP knows that everyone already agrees with him and redditors need not respond or question anything said here, why did he make the thread? does he want people to echo what he already believes and tell him that women are hopeless?

OP could be some random person baiting for (You)'s, OP may just want to feel some semblance of human interaction with people via creating a thread that generates lots of replies, redditors and others might just be too stupid to realize where this thread is going and instead reply to it anyway, the possibilities are practically limitless.

>i think it's ironic that people here constantly complain about how boring and illogical women are and then make or participate in these threads ad nauseum, with no intention of changing their minds.

Most folks are dumb, robots wouldn't be the exception. Most of us are stupid on some levels at the least.

>talking about this is much more stimulating and engaging than all of their other deep interests and passions.

I would just point you back above towards the possibilities, and certainly not all of the people on this board have no lives. I would bet a good amount just spend a bit of time on here arguing their points every once in awhile. Hell, nobody wants to do one thing forever. I guess it is more a basic human tendency to engage in mindless conversation, regardless of topic. Kinda why I asked if there was any lurkers in the thread. I know damn well what is gonna happen in the thread so I would rather have a side conversation about the very nature of the discussion itself, just to kill some time I guess.

>>36405900
B-b-but isn't gender a mental/social state? Asking for a friend...

>>36405852
kek
>>
>>36405904
>females aren't human
Actually, don't get in a relationship. Do humanity a favour and remove yourself from the gene pool entirely

The ultracrepidarianism is astounding
Also when it comes to vocabulary and the sophisticated use of language, me > you
>>
>>36406044
Sorry that was a reply to >>36405989 not myself.

>>36406019
Lol glad you fun, thats all you know anyway.
>>
>>36405980
Men and women have differently structured brains.
>>
>>36406002
>you don't ogle at women
Ftfy
Also no I don't. Missed me with that gay shit.
(Read the fucking username, buddy ol boy).
>>
>>36405935
>>36405878
Yeah I get it, I just overthought the question.
>>
Why are you all talking about women?
Don't you all shit and pee in jugs and smell of sperm.
>>
>>36406130
>Why won't you Nazis shut up about Jews?
>>
>>36406069
>I read pop evolutionary psychology like one time so I can have an opinion on this hurrrr
Anyone who believes different neurological structuring is biologically dictated needs to be fucking gassed.
Muh neuroplasticity and socioenvironmental conditioning
>>
>>36406065
You know that's a sarcastic attempt to ridicule the person he's replying to, and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, right?
>>
>>36406170
It's not sarcasm. Remove yourself from the gene pool. Your kids will hate you and you'll molest your daughter so you're worthless.
>>
>>36406152
exactly, why don't you?
>>
>>36406019
Ah well i suppose ive been a fool to think a student getting high grades actually knows anything about the subject, would be sexist to say but, specially a woman. But you have to understand my position here, i am not exactly capable of making an add saying " women that know x apply here" or go through the whole class and meet everyone. Specially because i am a man, it is implied im doing the approaching, and even if it wasnt, i doubt id be approached.
>>36406037
Id like to see that foolproof sign, but either way, never read anything by Ayn Rand but i am a fan of thinking objectively to the best of my capabilities, and id encourage others to do so. Do i fit the stereotype?
>>36406044
Yeah thats true, i do often forget about whatever the fuck i was "studying" the moments after the test, though i use the term studying very loosely in this case. Didnt know its the same with people that study normally.
>>36406109
Overthinking a question like that seems illogical. This concludes our test.
Nah im just fucking with you, i really dont care about your capability of solving probabilities no mater how simple, if youre bad at math doesnt mean you cannot be knowledgeable in different subjects.
>>36406130
Its fun
>>36406157
While it is true that you can alter physical characteristics of your brain, that doesnt discredit the fact that in general there has been a noticeable pattern in neurological differences between genders. Calling a claim that obviously has some representation in the media, and i suppose you are hoping that the media youre using is checking its resources, "pop science" in a way to discredit its silly.
It would equate to me saying " youre retarded" and ignoring your argument.
>>
>>36406066
you know that I'm not the person you replied to, right?
>>
>>36406201
>exactly, why don't you?

fuck off kike
>>
File: 1445221749578.gif (68KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
1445221749578.gif
68KB, 300x153px
>>36406193
Not the dude you replyin to but holy hell, bravo sir, a new level has been reached.
>>
>men is all we need!!! no women!! who cares!!!
>*goes without women for 23 years*
>ends up on r9k with the others
>will either die from suicide or be too depressed to live their life properly

It's like a self-made concentration camp here.
Kek. No need to remove them from society, they do it themselves.
>>
You guys are fucking idiots. Women can have everything that men can have in their personality, they're just more slaves to thei emotions. All you guys care about it sex sex sex. Theres more to life than sex and social pressure affects everyone. Women have every day life harder than men have every day life, its just that they are treated as children for longer. How shit do you think it must feel to be mostly weak, low ambition and not have any sense of worth other than what society gives you after you conform to its standards?

This is why women are attracted to alpha males. Its because women feel how the people on this board feel, but then here comes this shiny strong man who seems to know what life is about.

Imagine if the only way you could feel free is the very thing that makes people think you have no worth and ruins society - being a whore. Thats what womens liberation is about. They are saying fuck society because it makes us feel this way, in the same way that you guys are.

You all have more in common with women than you think
>>
>>36406170
One of the symptoms of autism is the inability to differentiate sarcasm from seriousness
I apologize, anon

The rest of y'all are still shit. Please look into MGTOW and never bother women again
>>
>>36406223
see the post below you for the dick sucking post
>>
>>36406099
oh ok dude wanna erp?
>>
>>36406245
Robots usually wish they could be easymode whores.
>>
>>36406193
Does that hatred comes before or after the molestation?
>>
>>36406006
>>36406038
But I'm not the one you initially replied to, either. Turns out you gals really are mentally behind.
>>
>>36406053
>Woah shit nigga, don't pull my ass into this debate, just lurking here. But anyway:
well, i take issue with the idea that the "redditors" are the only senseless people in this thread. my point is that both sides could probably be discussing something more interesting but they still respond to each other anyway, with both sides knowing how it's going to turn out.

i could be discussing more interesting things too, so i guess i get it, but you can't pretend that either side really has any reason to be responding to this thread unless this is their first day here.

>Most folks are dumb, robots wouldn't be the exception. Most of us are stupid on some levels at the least.
i agree. i'm just as retarded as the next guy and i am well aware that there are people of both genders who outshine me mentally. but i try not to go around talking about how deep i am, hoping that others will agree so we can both pat each other on the back. with the quality of discourse around here, i can't take anyone who believes they're something special seriously. if anyone here was actually intelligent, it would be obvious.

i wish i had the discipline to leave this place for good. sometimes i feel like the repetition will drive me insane.
>>
>>36405936
>Like men behave any more properly
That's the thing, I don't give a shit what men are doing.
I don't find most men very respectable either.

I don't want to marry and raise family with another man.
So I don't really give shit what they do.

A man isn't going to be the mother of my children.
I don't see other men as potential partners.
I don't care if most men are retards.
>>
Yeah, but it's rare.

Don't go blaming the female sex as a whole for it, either. Most men are vapid, cookie-cutter clones too.
>>
>>36406225
I'm staying and I'm gonna beat all your money out of you bruh.
>>
>>36406293
I can assure you none of those posters were the girls.. (says me I'm one of them)

Don't say you gals again, makes me cringe
>>
>>36406261
Yes yes i agree that that is a possibility, professors can be biased as fuck when they grade people. I still think all of my statements stand? Though i agree the first one, which is the one youre probably talking about, is pretty pointless if you immediately discredit it as sexist or pull the good ol "generalisation."
But id say that none of those are good enough arguments at this point.
>>
>>36404123
> 2017
> believes christian girls dont have premarity sex

ISHYGDDT
>>
I'm a girl but I'm very deep and interesting, not at all like the other girls
>>
>>36406292
Before, only difference is after you'll finally, finally, hate yourself :)
>inb4 marinate in your sperm
>>
>>36406305

Most men are rather irritating people who aren't very bright, or even very nice or friendly. Most women are like that too.

People in general are dull, boring, irrational, incompetent, and unfriendly.

I could forgive it all if they were at least nice, but most of them ain't.

You may or may not find a good woman at some point in your life. It's basically the luck of the draw.
>>
>>36404283
Go on tinder and make a woman profile and see the stupid fucking shit men send
>>
>>36406223
The hard science community has generally accepted that while men and women do differ in cognitive function, the biological differences between the male and female brain are miniscule enough to generally be ignored, as especially too small to justify this retarded shit

Also, "respect is earned" is generally a sign that the person is entitled and using the phrase as an excuse to justify shitty behaviour. Even if calling it foolproof might be a stretch, it's a good rule of thumb.

Ayn Rand and her fans are still the fucking plague of humanity

Also FUCK pop science and evolutionary "psychology". Psychology is a soft science to begin with and evolutionary psychology isn't even psychology, it's pure speculation.

Plus the media isn't a reliable source of information kek. If you get your facts from the TV, you're in no position to argue who is intellectually superior.
>>
>>36406331
it's alright man, I'm just shitposting, don't mind me
>>
>>36406245
being a whore isn't saying fuck society. most women who sleep around do not think that it affects society in a negative way.

being a whore also doesn't make a person feel free and women's liberation is not about being a whore or saying fuck society.
>>
>>36403874
>Fucking loser
It never fails to just devolve into decimation of character with you people.
>>
>>36406321
Makes me cringe that you didn't get that my goal was to make you cringe. Is this food for thought for you? What is this? Is this making you fat? Are you already fat? Man... we used to be different.
>>
>>36406348
>not boiling in sperm due to accidental placement of cum jar next to the radiator
>>
>>36406223
Are you OP?

Thanks for understanding anyways.. I just wanted to prove a point. It took so fucking long.
>>
>>36406389
>women's liberation is not about being a whore
if it quacks like a duck..
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492358714636.jpg (13KB, 552x441px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492358714636.jpg
13KB, 552x441px
>>36406277
Je te pardon, monsieur! I am a lady!
>>
>>36406362
that's because they can tell you're bullshitting
>>
>>36406319
>beat

Schlomo pls
>>
I don't get why you want to have deep conversations with women
>>
>>36406305
>idc if men are just as bad as women
So you agree both genders are equal in terms of net degeneracy?
>>
>>36406389
What if a woman wants to do that tho?
>>
Fun discussion. I'm leaving now. Best to the other female remaining in this thread
>>
>>36406449
This, why not just deep penetration?
>>
To be completely honest, I've just learned to accept that most people of the opposite gender are retarded and that I'm an anomaly.

Now all I care about is finding some retarded, succulently muscular jizz dispenser.
>>
>>36406466
Perfectly fine, just don't quack.
>>
>>36406362
They do it cause it works though.
Some group pulled some statistics on the whole tinder thing and the most well received first line was simply "wanna smash" or a variation of the sort, not even a witty variation.
>>36406374
Tv is not the only form of media, internet is a form of media too and i am convinced most people you talk to and i am convinced that even you, get your information off of the internet, thats what its used for.
I do agree that psychology is a soft science but neurology is a different story in my opinion, it is not a polar opposite, but pretty much so. That they can be ignored is pretty interesting, because i obviously see what id expect a person from each gender to do in a situation, do exactly that, and my expectations come fully from reading those differences.
Whats so wrong about Ayn Rand fans?
And how can you say respect is not earned, i am not going to treat somebody well if they treat me particularly bad, if theyre neutral towards me ill probably treat them better, but that doesnt mean i respect them.
>>36406377
Come on dude youre not supposed to reveal that so soon
>>36406408
Nah not OP but id say i agree with OP, can you tell me whats the point? As you can see im annoying alot of people i dont know who you are exactly either so, elaborate. You seem to say you made a point but i dont think my view has changed so somethings wrong
>>
I can't stop wasting my time on r9k, help, I'm supposed to be studying for my finals.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492358708624.jpg (12KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492358708624.jpg
12KB, 540x540px
>>36406469
Thanks for the support femchan
Men are just yikes
>>
>>36406504
Im supposed to be sleeping so i can show up for class tomorrow, guess not. My suggestion is go into a room without a tv computer or phone, best way to avoid distractions is to physically remove yourself from their vicinity.
>>
>>36406243
OH SHIT NIGGA

S
A
V
A
G
E

STRAIGHT
SHE BURNED U ALL
>>
>>36406498
>ppl say dis on the internetz it must be true
The proper use is checking sources and critiquing the methods of whatever bullshit study some reactionary pulls out of his ass

OwO remember the time reputable news outlets spread "scientific" studies claiming wine is actually beneficial for health? Top kek
>>
>>36406466
what if a woman wants to do what? say fuck you to society? i don't really know. it's hard for anyone to have any easy way to do that without engaging in antisocial behavior that fucks them over in the end. i guess the thing to do would be to identify what you dislike about society and actively oppose it with your actions or to formulate arguments that go against the system and speak out about it to other people.

it's illogical to say that being a whore is a fuck you to society when society openly tolerates promiscuity these days. it's no real rebellion like it might have been back in the hippie days of free love.
>>
>>36406529
My phone is figuratively glued to my hands. My shortsighted instant-gratification/escapism neural pathway has dominated the last bit of my good conscious. How do I get out of this?
>>
>>36406581
To be honest, whores have always been part of the society. It's nothing we haven't seen, really.
>>
I've met a few. I know girls who like literature, philosophy, playing music, painting, history, science, computers etc. And they like it in depth too, and are capable of critical thought. My ex girlfriend was one. But they're very, very rare.
>>
>>36405234
You've met a fucking potato then.

Really, in this day and age, to not know about Syria and shit is to basically avoid every connection with the outside, and considering there are a lot of means to know what is happening in other countries, that kid has to be some kind of hermit.

Did you try to get him into the shit you're talking to? Like, did you ever go "theres this one book its real good only 100 pages youll like it read the synopsys here its gr8 i reccomend"? Or did you just go "hey buddy did you know that the earth is 510 million km^2 area" and expect him to follow up with an equally intelectual saying? If its the first option, the potato theory stands. Since even the most stereotypical type of guy would go "oh shit shes hinting that i dont know shit got to read so i dont sound dim as fuck" after hearing that. If the latter, all I can say is I'm sorry but you were fucking dreaming if you though some random kid would be as ((intelectual)) as you.
>>
>it's a "when men are clearly just as retarded as women" thread

Try a little more fucking and a little less eating, this way you won't have trouble upstairs and you won't take it up on me and everybody else, do you understand that, you fucking whacko? You're cracking up.

[(raging bull), you seem to know a lot about bulls, you cucks]
>>
>>36405640
you cunt, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TAKE IT THERE
>>
>>36406573
As ive mentioned, in the situation ive mentioned you are hoping that the place you get your information from is credible. News i would say are the least credible way to get information these days, specially with how biased they are becoming.
From what ive heard any sort of drink with alcohol, in small measure does help the body, but its so mild that whats the point, id assume that 1 drink of 40% alcohol or + is far too much to be helpful already.
>>36406582
Ugh not sure i have the same problem, honestly the way i study is inbetween my matches or while im watching a stream, or since ive been playing a singleplayer game lately, everytime i save i read 2-3 pages.
Obvious answer is building discipline but thats alot harder to do than suggest
>>
>>36406453
To an extent.

The main difference I see is that women's poor behaviour is more often excused by society.
Other women excuse it, because they are also doing it, or wish to do it, and want to change societal attitudes.
Men excuse it because they want to have sex with women.

I don't really hold men and women to the same standards though.
I believe men and women are different, and have different roles.
>>
>>36406245
This nigga redpilled AF
>>
>>36406676
>AF

How many doses of IV estrogen are you taking? Get the fuck outta here, you literal nigger bitch.
>>
>>36406628
you think i'm an autistic freak like OP? No, my approach was fine. I wasn't spitting random facts at his face, I know how to talk to a person.

No he didn't know anything about Syria. He doesn't even know where it is.
He barely goes on reddit or even checks mainstream news on the sidebars of social media sites. All he cared about was basketball, boobs and chemistry.

I tried suggesting one book that was only 30 pages, and he said he only watches tv.
>>
>>36406662

It's really interesting that you brought up discipline. It seems like I was way more disciplined back when I was young and only had toys, TV, and neighbors' kids to hang out with.

I really admire people who managed to cut off distractions and dedicate most of their time in whatever they are pursuing. I feel like a goldfish in comparison.
>>
File: letgo.jpg (118KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
letgo.jpg
118KB, 500x628px
>>36406295
>well, i take issue with the idea that the "redditors" are the only senseless people in this thread.

Why? Is IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A GODDAMN FILTHY REDDITOR?!?!? idgaf Just chill my dude, people are gonna be people and accepting that they are going to be stupid is part of that. If anything I'm using 'le redditor' as the example since that is a common example of the person likely to actually waste their time debating on this topic for so long, or at least someone relatively new. In any case it sounds like you already get that though.

>but you can't pretend that either side really has any reason to be responding to this thread unless this is their first day here.

I unironically think you would be surprised. People are dumb, people want connection, etc. By making a trash thread they get some of those feelings on a very superficial level. Sometimes this board is all a person has got.

>but i try not to go around talking about how deep i am, hoping that others will agree so we can both pat each other on the back. with the quality of discourse around here, i can't take anyone who believes they're something special seriously.

I think most of the actual robots here are just baiting. If someone frequents this board for years I think most will have enough self-awareness to realize how pathetic they are. Then again, most people are weak, and as such want some form of validation and just want to feel loved or even some basic form of connection, even if it is on a polynesian architectural design forum. I know I do sometimes.

>i wish i had the discipline to leave this place for good. sometimes i feel like the repetition will drive me insane.

At this point I just automatically filter threads by reading a couple words from the op post ya know? Easy to tell the shit from actual redeemable shit after awhile. ofc there is the filter setting, but im too lazy
>>
>>36406617
whores have always been a part of society but in most of the western world, which was ruled by christian values, it was frowned upon and discouraged. it was not behavior that the average women could in engage in without consequences, so i would say that you're wrong. it was something new. it's not anymore but it was at one time and now it's so normalized that most women who have "only" had a handful of sexual partners before marriage (even if this includes a few "hookups") are not even considered to be promiscuous.
>>
>>36405234
>He barely read the news and had no idea of any social or global issue I discussed with him. Any topic, I'd have to explain to him 10 fold, and he would just listen and nod and have nothing to say.
>He wasn't even that good looking, was average and short and sat alone in class.

He's probably depressed and has no energy to speak and no interest in world events and is just imaginging killing himself all day
>>
>>36406760
Don't you have to go pee in a sink or something
>>
>>36406760
>implying you're not exactly or worse than the whores you speak about

Listen, dumbfuck, quit the shitty act with the made-up standards of yours, have some responsability. Shape the world the way that you want.
>>
>>36405640
>>36406653
Discussing the morality, psychology, social stigma and biology behind being a cuckhold doesnt seem like a topic without substance honestly.
>>36406674
When it comes to promiscuity it is worse for a woman to be promiscuous than a man is, there are statistics behind this claim and also studies that cover a different aspect.
>>36406676
I dont know about that, alot of people here talking about having conversations, a man comes in saying " all you care about is sex" do you care to elaborate?
>>36406732
Yes i do feel like internet is destroying people in a way. Back when tv was your only choice of entertainment, you could get into a situation where you dont like literally anything on that tv, and sometimes you might decide to actually do something useful during that time. But instead with internet, you are doing what you like to do, even mildly, 100% of the time, you dont really stop entertaining yourself. So that kinda fucks your brain up probably, and makes the distraction all the better.
I hear making a schedule for your day helps with discipline, small steps
>>
>>36406776
That's the other thing - I sometimes told him about my brother who is diagnosed with severe depression. And his answer was "why doesnt your brother just feel better by watching tv, depression isn't real, everyone can make themselves happy if they tried"

Thats probably when I started talking to him less.
>>
>>36404268
>I don't see many convincing counterarguments or even much anecdotal evidence in favor of women being capable of matching men intellectually
Just look at IQ distribution of females and males. Females tend to have average IQ, while men tend to have equal proportions of retards and intelligent people.
This is something I've seen in everyday life too. The successful people in my community were almost all men. The unsuccessful people in my community were almost all men too. On the other hand women were mostly involved in mediocre jobs.
>>
>>36405765
Thats was an extrapolation. You really dont need 8 fucking hours of training to cement most notions in your head considering you arent under average. Thats empirically shown almost everywhere. The 8 hours reccomendation falls even flatter considering there are 2+ subjects you have to actively learn before taking the multiple tests on the same week. Unless you're a teacher who will constantly use his knowledge on the subject, its mental to go "hey kids read these 5 paragraphs 20 times" like it will actually give the most result.

I know you have to act like everyone is average to stupid when youre a teacher but if youre a student you at least have to try to optimize instead of taking everything as gospel.

I do agree my school was pretty shit but give my vagabond former self some credit, he managed to almost outclass the 8 hours top dogs.
>>
>>36405640
I pee in a sink so what u cumdumpster I am still worthy of a waifu
>>
one time a girl reccommended jjba to me so yeah its possible
>>
>>36404268
You sound like an honorary man
>>
>>36406736
>a common example of the person likely to actually waste their time debating on this topic for so long
my only point is that it takes two to tango and it's not redditors arguing with themselves.

>Sometimes this board is all a person has got.
i guess i get it. i wish people would make threads about new things but they probably have and were just discouraged by a lack of replies as topics like this get repeated endlessly. this must become the easiest way to engage.

>I know I do sometimes.
hi! hi!!!!!
(i'm connecting with you and i'm good at it.)

>At this point I just automatically filter threads
i have some things filtered but the majority of threads here are the same. it really is a big waste of time but it's easy.
>>
>>36405428
Why did you want to talk to him?
>>
>>36406919
>i guess i get it. i wish people would make threads about new things but they probably have and were just discouraged by a lack of replies as topics like this get repeated endlessly. this must become the easiest way to engage.
Whenever I make threads about something I actually want to talk about here I get a few low effort troll replies and then it dies.
>>
>>36406926
We got along in class. He told me liked me. But we could barely carry a conversation about anything besides the daily stuff. I thought maybe it's just me talking about useless things and guys just like girls who talk about simple fun topics. Like OP, I've met very few guys who I can actually talk to about other things besides flirting or the weather.
>>
>>36406816
Well, at this point, it's too fucking late, I might just manage to get by, with some horrid grades and massive cramming, or to fail and take one or more of my classes the third time.

What do you suggest if I planned to take a semesters worth of unrelated classes to see my eligibility for a program transfer (biochem to software engie)?

Of course, this is an ongoing issue, a change of air won't make my problem magically disappear.
>>
>>36406519
Wow so there were 3 girls here? That's a new.
>>
>>36406980
Wait, anon, you're not actually a guy (male) are you?

I thought this whole thread was self hating women LARPing.
>>
>>36406858
Humanities? For my hard science classes, performance seems to largely correlates with time spent studying. But again, 3-8h is a big stretch and it varies with class number and difficulty etc.
>>
>>36407003
You're a piece of fried lard
you probably have papules on your dick too
>>
>>36406723
Alright, I'm sorry for the rude expectation. He does indeed seem quite potato-like from your description. I'd reccomend you cut ties earlier if you hate guys like that. Trust me, there are ones just as knowledge-valuing, for lack of a better word, as you.

Better luck next time.
>>
>>36406919
>I wish people would make new threads
Ive been here for a while and this new thread thing needs to stop being mentioned, ever. It is beginning to annoy me to no end. Noone ever bothers to make a new thread and instead they just wanna "help" by saying "We should make new threads." If you want something new, make it. If you do nothing in the project but are dissatisfied with the outcome you can fuck right off. Nothing annoys me more than a thread talking about making new threads and how nobody does it, do you not see the hypocrisy?

And when it comes to replies, when i open this board i literally reply to anything i can possibly turn into a conversation and sometimes ill be the first and the last poster, the OP will just make the thread and leave me, ALL ALONE !
>>36406969
Idk if you have problems just studying id honestly advise going for an easier college, try to find a subject thats mildly interesting and has some use but doesnt require too much studying, i guess thats relative on how quick you learn but you get me. I know im lazy and i know i hate studying from a book, i prefer to read multiple different articles online get a few angles, its how my brain learned to learn basically. And i decided to go instead of into a straight up programming course, to go into a general IT course, and while i have programming and i can learn more into detail in my free time, i dont have to if i dont want to. And i learn alot of other stuff thats still important, basically both hardware and software, kinda broadening my job options. While volunteering in a pc repairshop there was literally an office of programmers that reported an issue they couldnt solve, and the issue was simply the cable being damaged.
>>
>>36407048
>projecting this thin
>>
>>36406785
i don't pee in a sink.

>>36406806
what are you talking about? take responsibility for what? i am just commenting on the fact that the standards of behavior in our world have changed significantly in the recent past.

i stand by what i said. being a slut is not rebellious anymore.
>>
>>36407087
You can't even project your sperm into a girls vagina
>>
>>36407048
Sorry anon I'm actually a cute girl.
>>
>>36406947
me too.

>>36407055
>Noone ever bothers to make a new thread
i do sometimes. like the other guy, unless it's on a short list of accepted topics or outright bait, it gets drowned in a sea of repetition and trash.

now fuck off, whiner who has "been here for a while."
>>
>>36406919
my only point is that it takes two to tango and it's not redditors arguing with themselves.

You wouldn't be wrong. Once again, I doubt the 'robots' actually engage in serious extended discussion. I would best most of the shitposting in the threads is from them. I would also bet that mostly newcomers, from wherever, are largely the ones who engage in these debates for both sides.

>i guess i get it. i wish people would make threads about new things but they probably have and were just discouraged by a lack of replies as topics like this get repeated endlessly. this must become the easiest way to engage.

Probably, when I make threads occasionally I gotta really plan that shit out or else I get nothing.

>hi! hi!!!!! (i'm connecting with you and i'm good at it.)

Heh. You're alright kid.
>>
R9k was actually an interesting board back in the day. It was really filled with good memes and discussions. After it was taken off for a bit and put back on all these angry virgins came on just spewing hate and dragging each other down and complaining about women.

You're all lame. You're not the real r9k.
>>
>>36407107
I already did that several times. Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>36406816
>you could get into a situation where you dont like literally anything on that tv
That's pretty much my childhood except instead of tv it was school and all the shitty channels were shitty kids. Really enhanced the enjoyment of my video games and books.
>>
>>36407131
Well maybe it was just incredibly fucking stupid that could be a possibility too.
>>36407225
If you can get into reading why is it so hard to study?
>>
>Types hate speech against women
>masturbates self to unhealthy addictions
>hasn't showered smells of reak
>has been sitting in a chair on r9k all day then complains about hobbies and interests
>>
>>36407242
Reading books is a fun magic adventure. Studying is boring facts.
>>
>>36407242
>Well maybe it was just incredibly fucking stupid that could be a possibility too.
sure, but this thread isn't incredibly fucking stupid?
>>
>>36407242
I'm not them, if you are referring to earlier in the reply chain. I find studying fun if I can get into the groove of it. I'm more or less someone who takes solace in solitary activities.
>>
>>36404268
>If women really are just the secondary gender and permanent mental children than what's the point? I don't want to live my life being retarded and not even being able to know it.

You have to understand the difference between statements about a group and statements about an individual.
People not making this distinction is behind most of the butthurt over race and gender.

Women on average are stupid overgrown children, inferior to men.
That doesn't mean YOU are.
It just means the majority of people with the same genitals of you are.

The way you're able to approach this situation and make an assessment of it suggests you're probably ahead of most women, and probably most men.

It may have something to do with exposure to testosterone in the womb, from memory only about 20% of female fetuses are exposed to significantly raised level of testosterone, and there's a link between that and a more analytical thought process.
Basically, you very well do think differently to most women.
I'll try to find the study it was in.
>>
>>36407258
Reek is a verb, you fucking genius
>>
File: microchimerism.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
microchimerism.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>36407355
Not them but I might recognize that study.
>>
>>36407259
Eh i suppose, only books i ever read were on topics of psychology and neurology, well i read some fantasy when i was really young, so i kinda forgot about books that arent information based.
>>36407299
Honestly, its not as stupid as it seems, and in this huge number of baiting and bullshit replies, which you could all put them down to personal experiences which in arguments have no place, or you can simply say "generalasing" to argue in a very simplistic manner, i feel like personal experiences do matter in this subject but youd have to take them with a grain of salt, and generalising is far from a good argument in this case for good reasons. But even ignoring all of that, i actually learned a few things and i found what i have to read up on tomorrow to further improve my knowledge on the topic. Id consider that incredibly productive compared to what normally happens when i open this board.
And on top of that this was by far the least circle jerky thread ive seen in a very long time which i think is healthy for this board.
>>36407305
If youre the person looking to switch courses, i suppose you try to read up on what subjects do the courses study, see if you prefer that then.
>>
>>36407425
Nah I'm not them either, I just jumped in to say that it's not the internet's fault people are shit.
>>
>>36407441
Hm, well wed really need some statistics right about now when it comes to talking about this.
But im glad that you can still function properly, i became too lazy.
>>
File: 1457485650882.jpg (56KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1457485650882.jpg
56KB, 500x518px
>get told people have hobbies and do shit, especially vidya in college
>literally 99% have no hobbies and are fucking boring rich normies
>but my female boss who is 7 years older played some of the same games
>play one together a few times
>she started having sexual fantasies about me
>she's married
REEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING FUN WITH SOMEONE LET ME REMOVE MY NIGHTMARE VISION GOGGLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36407055

You seem to got your shit figured out, which is nice, that kind is the opposite of what I'm thinking of doing, which is switching into a program with objectively higher course load.

I prefer to learn a concept and then apply it in problem solving or explaining some real world phenomena, in the magnitude that is tangible to human beings, only then I can retain it.

I honestly don't know if I'm gonna make it, anon. It seems like I let great disagreements between my consciousness and sub-consciousness built up over the years.
>>
>>36407397
THE STUDY WAS ABOUT FRUIT FLIES
>>
>>36407533
If you think youre just naturally going to be better at a different major im not sure if its a safe decision to go through with just that as your motivator.
For instance my friend and i are learning the same subjects essentially, though hes more software and im a mix. He will know programming better than i do, thats for sure, but in return he has to read about 120 pages every 2 to 3 weeks for each subject that he has, and he says some of them are super pointless. Where i have to read maybe 60 pages for only a few subjects and most of my subjects make sense.
Gotta check what the subjects are in the course you wanna go to i think
>>
>>36403446
What are you saying? Sorry All I heard was pee pee poo poo
>>
>>36403646
Spoken like a true robot. Are you a virgin?
>>
File: sadclown.jpg (707KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
sadclown.jpg
707KB, 2592x1944px
>>36403446
Extremely rarely, yes - but unfortunately, even those girls will just end up being cumsluts for Chad. I've seen it firsthand.

;_;
>>
File: haejecfe.png (387KB, 1113x555px) Image search: [Google]
haejecfe.png
387KB, 1113x555px
>>36403446
Women are just as selfish as men. The only difference is that men want to get their dick wet and women want a provider. Yes, even sluts looking for a cheap fuck hookup are on the prowl. Degenerates.
>>
>>36407650
>even the most intelligent women cannot resist their base animal instincts to be a submissive cocksleeve whore
Pretty hot desu senpai
>>
File: 1474699641300.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
1474699641300.png
699KB, 599x858px
>>36403646
>this is why men compete for women and not the other way around
women compete for men as well
>>
>>36407613

That's the voice of reason that I'm looking for, appreciate it anon. I will check the courses with the advisor and my only friend in that program. Safety hasn't been on my priority list since a while because despite extensive mental preparations and vows, I largely just act instinctively, and fuck myself over royally.

Anyway, there may be hope for me just yet, best of luck with getting some sleep for your class tomorrow.
>>
>>36407690
"even the most intelligent men cannot resist their base animal instincts to use a submissive cocksleeve whore"

doesn't sound any less ridiculous to me, i don't see the problem.
>>
>>36407784
Replace most with moist and I'll agree with you.
>>
File: Where's the fish.png (67KB, 1102x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Where's the fish.png
67KB, 1102x1100px
>>36403994
lol get fuckt
im sure it's easy for you
>>
File: 1479188637881.jpg (33KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1479188637881.jpg
33KB, 600x439px
>>36404123
>Traditional
>No premarital sex
>Is motherly, wants children
>Doesn't believe in divorce unless in cases of adultery
>Dresses decently, and modestly
>>
>>36407694
as if the guys not thinking of the porn he jerked off to last night.
Nice try
>>
I wish I was a girl. I'd be a really hot girl and a really cool one too. Instead I'm a twinkish looking man who likes women but only gets hit on by homosexuals and fatties.
>>
>>36407465
I wouldn't say "function properly" when I'm a hermit struggling to find work, but I suppose I manage. I'm actually graduated with an associate's in accounting just from a whim-based choice.

But back on track to something not so statistic-required, discipline is a pretty hard to maintain thing. I usually try to set aside a day or so to finish work or an important task (i.e. Wednesday is job search day no matter what, attend appointments as they happen no matter what). The problem with the internet is that the more involved you are in something the more distracted you are, and there are many involving things since you can do a lot of different tasks at once. If I have something important I have to handle and I'm using the computer, I try and leave a notepad up so it's always in my vision somewhere (even the task bar works), so as a result I can glance at it and know I have something to do. I don't think I've ever seriously studied unless I A: close my laptop to read my book or B: close any and all distracting platforms on my computer (usually if it's online classes), examples of this are Steam (invites, chat PMs at random, etc.), Discord/Skype, non-academic tabs in browser, and so on. The worst thing you can do on a busy day is play a game in full screen because the clock isn't within visual range, so your time vanishes in no time at all. I think the internet just increases the amount of things you can do which means you have less attention on where your time has gone. If we had that many choices within our proximity we would be equally preoccupied and distracted, like a foreigner walking around in a big city.
>>
>>36405458
This is Brad-speak you moron.
>>
I would like to mate with a woman
>>
>>36403446

Just found out last week a woman i loved had been just lying to me about everything for 2 years and she "needed time to recenter" which she said to me while she was in the dudes house i found out so yea. She persued me and won me round, buttered me up and then traded up on me the fucking instant she could. Just full on 'love' to ice cold literally overnight. The breakup message was a text that had the air of a formal eviction notice which she didnt then pick up the phone when i called her about it, I think she did this so she could be riding his dick that afternoon and be not technically cheating. There was no dialogue. I made mistakes in the relationship, i hurt her with some of my behaviours [which even she accepts are not really who i am, just how ive been in hospital twice in 6 months and dealing with someone dying of cancer, makes me cranky ya know fuck me right]. But in the end she didnt say shit about how she was feeling or give me a chance to repair the relationship.

So now i have to work out how to relate to women non-platonically while suppressing my natural desire to love them and make them my best friend and the lynchpin of my world etc. They just dont deserve the honor. This wasnt the first time, at all.
>>
File: 1472013853080.jpg (132KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
1472013853080.jpg
132KB, 572x845px
People think we hate women because we hate women

The truth is we hate having been lied to all our lives about who they really are

We're told that all it takes is being yourself and to be a loving gentleman and you will get a girlfriend and future wife, when in reality neither one of those will get you anywhere. Any woman on this site who cannot see that and doesn't understand is worth no more than others IRL; they aren't fembots in any sense of the word.
>>
>>36408826
Finally a post that makes some fucking sense

We were lied to our entire lives
>>
>>36408826
Everyone knows that robots have a strong case of broken pedestal syndrome, it's not a secret.
>>
File: 1409783810217.jpg (102KB, 684x626px) Image search: [Google]
1409783810217.jpg
102KB, 684x626px
>>36403446
Women are just like men minus loyalty, responsibility, coherent logic and drive

Think of women like toddlers in adult body, they want things that excite them but they don't want to do anything to earn it, they don't want to bear any responsibility for their actions,
they want to feel intellectually superior to others but they don't want little things like logic to hold them back, they want loyalty from their partner and friends but do not want to bother being loyal back

Women want many things, they don't always know what they want but they know they want it now

Problem is women have been a backseat gender for so long they don't know what to do with their equality and freedoms,
they want to have sex with everyone that makes their ladyparts drip but don't want to be socially responsible for being labeled a slut

They want to booze off, party and be independent but don't want to bear responsibility for their own actions while under the influence of alcohol / drugs

Now after that rant ill summarize your actual questions

Depth in their personalities: Yes but this is rare
Capable of critical thought: Theoretically yes, but once again really fucking rare
Real interests: Yes but usually they are emotionally motivated
Skills: Yes
Hobbies: Yes but they mostly use hobbies as social club, example is a woman joining a D&D party to be the only girl and get showered with attention from sweating shut-ins

TLDR; Women are babies because they are allowed to be babies, some women refuse this role but they tend to go full swing to the dyke side after, some embrace the baby role to the point where they call their romantic partner "daddy" which i always found very disturbing
>>
Absolutely
oreganofuck
>>
>>36403446
My gf is actually very interesting to talk to, but she's a genuine INTJ and likes to talk physics and mathematics.
She likes me because I'm confident and I listen to her even if I don't understand. I also can give great historical lectures so she thinks I'm really smart.
She goes to an Ivy League school for engineering, so she not you typical lady
>>
>>36409362
but shes still a girl, if you were just the slightest bit less confident you can forget her affections.
>>
>>36408876

I dont get it.

Were supposed to pursue women, but not give a shit about them at the same time?
>>
>>36409665
Another paradox concocted by women logic. It's not really surprising. However the most logical way to interpret it is to pursue but have the outlook that there's always alternatives to her so her jealousy revs up. Another alternative is not to care at all and not play the game, your choices aren't exactly all that limited.
>>
>>36407784
basic biology desu

women are natural whores because they want to give birth to the highest genetic quality offspring

men naturally spread their seed as much as possible to keep the species alive/ensure their genetic line doesn't end

guess which one translates to some seriously reprehensible behavior in the modern era?
>>
>>36404123
Except Christian girls don't actually follow their religion anymore. At best, you'll get a "born-again" virgin.
>>
>>36405037
I know 4 languages too
Can't play musical instruments though
>>
>>36410250
You were born in the wrong generation boyo
>>
>>36403446
Your mom probably had patience as deep as the ocean to raise your incompetent ass.
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.