[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anarcho-monarchism the most robot ideology? >run things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 12875162748125.png (24KB, 669x817px) Image search: [Google]
12875162748125.png
24KB, 669x817px
Is anarcho-monarchism the most robot ideology?
>run things your way
>kick normies off your property if they disobey you
>NEET around all day
>Princess Stacy marries you instead of Chad because he's a peasant
>all interactions are voluntary
>>
>>36403204
How do you combine anarchy and monarchy?
>>
>>36403386
1. define "anarchism" as "not anarchism"
2. ???
3. Anarcho-monarchism
>>
Who's to say you'd be the monarch?

What's more likely is robots would be the peasants and because of prima nocta you would have to let the feudal Lord have sex with your wife before your wedding night.

(This was an actual thing).
>>
>>36403445
Ah i see, this is a mark of a true genius.
>>36403451
Also this. Sure there isnt pure monarchy around here today but being born to a rich influential family would come close to it, and i doubt that anyone thats managed to have that happen to them is here.
>>
>>36403386
The peasants choose to be a part of my kingdom. If they don't like it they can always leave and support another monarch. However if they break rules and choose to stay after being ordered to leave they are trespassing and I can execute them.
>>
>>36403516
yeah, so exactly >>36403445
>>
>>36403546
>>36403445
It's the same as anarcho-capitalism but I run my property a certain way, as a monarchy. How is it different?
>>
>>36403516
>The peasants choose to be a part of my kingdom

How the fuck did you end up with the kingdom in the first place?

Now that you mention it I can kinda see this system arising form anarcho-capitalism. The rich entrepreneurs just accumulate so much wealth that they basically just buy vast tracts of land. Everyone else has to sell their labour to rich land owning entrepreneur turned king to survive so we basically devolve back to feudalism.

The only truly redpilled robot ideology is Marxism. The liberal SJWs poisoned leftism with their fucking bullshit but non-revisionist Marxism is really a god tier ideology.
>>
>>36403607
Build a hippie commune if you want but you're treading if you trespass on my kingdom
>>
>>36403576
Why would anyone join your monarchy? How would they join it if you own 20 square foot?
What if a large group decides to rebel? What if the "voluntary militia" is not part of your monarchy but someone elses that has profit in your downfall?
>>
>>36403663
>Why would anyone join your monarchy?
Because it is the best run voluntary system in the area
>How would they join it if you own 20 square foot?
Why would I start a kingdom if I only own 20 sq ft? I would just become another kingdom's peasant at that point until I had gathered enough to build my own little kingdom. I'm not going to start a kingdom the size of my fucking bedroom.
>What if a large group decides to rebel?
They're breaking the non-aggression principle
>>
>>36403726
>Because it is the best run voluntary system in the area
Also because I will offer them personal protection
>>
>>36403642
The wealth you accumulated for your 'kingdom' comes from the exploitation of the working class.

My comrades and I will storm your mansion, guillilotine you, have our way with your wife and daughter and finally redistribute your wealth to the masses. Oh and prepare to get fucked in a gulag your bourgeois cunt.
>>
>>36403726
>They're breaking the non-aggression principle
> implying most people give a fuck about the non-aggression principle.
>>
>>36403794
>>36403824
Hope you like getting thrown out of thine royal helicopter
>>
>>36403451
the right of prima nocta was actually not a real thing please do not spread pop history
>>
>>36403726
How is it a best voluntary system in the area to have someone rule over you, for people that dont like the government and want to live in an anarchy kind of state, i doubt theyll be happy about that
Also
>>36403824
People dont care, id be the first one to let you die and i am not a rare case.

Also this whole "most comfy ideology" is built around you being filthy fucking rich, "royal helicopter" and great amounts of land?

Im telling you, being rich no matter what kind of a country you live in is going to net you a good life, unless its a communist one.

And if everything revolves around your military vehicles, if you turn an existing country into an anarchist one, the people with access to the army weaponry would certainly establish the rule.
>>
>>36403844
Hope you like rotting in a gulag. Dictatorship of the proletariat is the future comrades. An end to the exploitation of the workers.

Also ruling class women have pussy that is da bomb.
>>
File: AlexJ.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJ.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>36403204
They will hurt every human being that they can. They will HURT HUMANS OP!
You need more red pills quickly.
https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
>>
>>36404017
>Alex Jones
As if I would take information from this government ass kisser. He is a Leftist. I would not tolerate his nonsense in my court.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.