/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just kill the normies? I've got another college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: nevada.jpg (30KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
nevada.jpg
30KB, 600x401px
Should I just kill the normies? I've got another college class tomorrow,I don't have guns but what I have is a knife, a couple of them that is. Should I take the Nevada-tan route? How will I kill myself? A gun would make both the purification and suicide much easier but I ain't got that
How the fuck do I deal with Chad?
>>
are you in the west coast? if so, fuck off.
>>
>>36403004
No, I'm from Europe and the clock is ticking. How do we get rid of Chad?
>>
Night before break into empty houses and steal guns, police won't figure out it's you in time
>>
>>36402978
Fuck off
If you do you'll just bring more /b/-tards to /r9k/
>>
>>36403042
don't do it, start going on /pol/, take up christianity and marry a pure virginal white woman. be a white nationalist and contribute to society. killing others is wrong, they're not responsible for your unhappiness.
>>
>>36403164
You should seriously consider killing yourself you brainwashed suck up
>>
>>36403257
no, if I kill myself I will go to hell. you should go to church and rekindle your bonds with family. you're not unhappy in life because of normies, you're unhappy in life because of yourself. you fucking hate yourself. don't blame that on others.
>>
>>36403427
christianity is a jewish, sand nigger religion and is NOT european
>>
File: 1474265924682.jpg (339KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474265924682.jpg
339KB, 1280x1080px
>>36403164
>start going on /pol/
>>
Do it, you won't

original
>>
>>36403164
>be a white nationalist
>killing others is wrong, they're not responsible for your unhappiness

If other people aren't responsible for your unhappiness then why do you /pol/acks always blame niggers and spics for your problems?
>>
>>36402978 Just kys you fucking defect
>>
>>36403863
They're not to blame for your problems, but they're smelly and subhuman.
>>36403788
>literally responsible for modern civilization
>a sand nigger religion
Sure thing Mohammed
>>36403815
>start going on r9k
lol faggot nerd
>>
Put me on the screencap to put on the news.
>>
>>36403863
>then why do you /pol/acks always blame niggers and spics for your problems?

Crime rate of hispanics and blacks is significantly higher than "chads." What have chads done to OP that violated his or anyone's property or person?
>>
>>36402978
>going on a killing spree with a knife
Get gun ffs.
And if you do it you better make the bodycount double digits
Would make for some good entertainment.
>>
>>36402978
are u srs just walk into any black neighborhood and offer double and go in a remote area
>>
File: 1488678143824.jpg (94KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488678143824.jpg
94KB, 396x500px
>>36403164
>take up Christianity
>>
>>36404566
name one thing wrong with christianity
>rejection of degeneracy
>sense of community
>respect from peers
>motivation to succeed in life and be a productive member of society
All presidents were christian, because no one normal wants a smelly atheist fat neckbeard around them. You reek of pizza grease in your fat folds.
>>
>>36404613
Christianity is a blue pill disguised as a red pill. I won't deny that it has benefits but you are dumb if you think a dead kike on a stick died for you
>>
>>36404829
Why would I believe anything about religion? Taking your kids to church makes them into Chads guaranteed unless you raised whiney spergs. Going to church fixes robotness I'd say at a 99% rate.
>>
>>36402978
Anon, I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE.
Although, if you want to kill normies, I recommend you create explosives. You could also create a homemade flamethrower.
>>
nothing ever actually happens but ok anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7V1IYPdFJQ
>>
is nevada tan out yet?
>>
>>36402978
Don't kill people kill cell towers
>>
>college class tomorrow
wew, at least I'm safe.

And obligatory, don't do it
>>
>>36402978
>publicizing your intent/plans
just be anon in the true sense, faggot
>>
>>36402978
Molotov(?)
>>
>>36402978
first of all, be original
don't kill self, actually plan for an escape
put time into it
learn police tactics and procedures
learn from failed shooters
of course, non of the people that actually do it are competent because they're mentally ill retards

learn chemistry and hit areas with high areas of concentration

or just don't be mentally ill and live a steady life
>>
Don't do it; don't waste your only life just to kill some normalfags; your life is more important than that
>>
get stump remover from the hardware store and make black powder. there is a bunch of videos on YouTube on it. load the bombs with shrapnel (coins, glass, etc) and that's it, Its not hard. Molotov cocktails would be useful too.
>>
>>36405638
Seriously, I wish people would just quietly post their manifestos with the disclaimer "archive and re-upload, this will be posthumous soon" instead of giving us the villain speech.

Also we need to draft a common manifesto for future shooters to copy and paste so that our grievances would be taken more seriously. These "lone wolf" acts are kinda weaksauce without a common cause to unite behind.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.