/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my new stepdad is younger than me >im 28 Tell me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487846958854.png (50KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487846958854.png
50KB, 396x388px
>my new stepdad is younger than me
>im 28

Tell me what to feel /r9k/
>>
>>36402780

You need to kick his ass or find some way to horribly emasculate him so you can establish dominance.
>>
>>36402780
Make him feel really uncomfortable anytime he's near you.
Constantly throw inappropriate jokes at him for being a good boy, basically pretend like you're his dad. Constant weird teasing of their relationship like they are just two kids together, be the dominant one, make him constantly feel like a guest in your home with agressive hospitality.

Just basically make him regret ever getting with your mom. You can do it anon.
>>
>>36402927
This does have comedy value to it, treat him like your son
>>
Remember every time you rip on him he's fucking your mum. I bet he's made that slut beg for his cock
>>
>>36403304
That's the point, he has to make him feel like he's doing something morally wrong by fucking his mom, not by being angry at him but weirdly welcoming it.
Just go full on white corny dad at him, buy him condoms and smile constantly.
>>
>>36402780
>23
>he's 28, straight edge, wagecuck, good boy, Romanian foreigner AND LITERALLY WATCHES CHINESE CARTOONS

I made him my bitch. Once every 4 months he can't take it and bitches about him being my slave while I live like king.

I laughed and told him they must have some poor ass kings in Romania if they don't have any money, room or even a bed.

Also played around with knife in middle of night, gently sliding my fingers on the edge while smiling at him.

Just remembering his face made me audibly laugh now haha
>>
Just yell cuckadoodledoo at him repeatedly
>>
>>36402780
Touch his dick with your socked feet
>>
>>36402780
>stepdad
You realize you don't actually have to consider him your stepdad, right? You're already an adult, so he should just be treated as an equal who happens to be married to your mother.
>>
>>36402780
What is with you people and having meme parents? Would you not be inclined to tell your mother she's a fuckhead or what?
>>
>cousin had a birthday party
>his dad has some people from his side of the family
>a family walks in and I think it's a single mom with and older son and a younger son
>later informed that what I thought was the older son was actually the husband

How could you be that desperate for pussy? The woman was obviously in her 40s. Dude was a skinny chinlet though. He probably grabbed on and never let go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.