[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I got certified with Adobe for taking a Premiere Pro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9771.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9771.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>tfw I got certified with Adobe for taking a Premiere Pro test

What did you accomplish today?
>>
postponed drinking until 10am. that's a solid 1.5 hours on top of yesterday. nice.
>>
Not killing myself

o
>>
>>36402414
Managed to assemble a bench grinder, also first day on the gym.
>I'm trying to crawl out of my NEEThole
>>
>>36402565
Impressive anon. Doing that used to be hard as fuck for me. I think I had one drink yesterday, nothing today and I've been up for almost 12 hours.
>>
>>36402899
This is also impressive. Have fun at the gym anon
>>
Slept until 1pm

read one chapter of a book

i really really really want to kill myself
>>
>>36402414
Did you do that online or in person, do you have a saved copy online or something?
How do I do what you did?
>>
Made some progress on the app I'm trying to build. Eventually, it will stop looking like garbage.

Also, I'm baking some bread.
>>
>>36402917
hey thanks.

>1 drink a day
that would save me, not even talking money. I'd like to go back to just a drink before bed. it's at roughly 2/3 bottle of hard liquor per day right now and drinking is barely even fun anymore.

i'll shoot for 1-2 drinks per day as well, in the future.
>>
>>36403030
Be careful anon. I've had "just one drink" about 9001 times and it always ends the same way; binging for a week or two before realising I hate this shit and have to start all over.
>>
>>36403076
yup. alcohol's slippery slope is a fucking bitch. i'm hoping to gradually decrease consumption and then stick at 1-2. im pretty much out of shekels so that should help.
>>
>>36403140
>im pretty much out of shekels so that should help.
I know that feel. Blew through 8k in credit, after being adamant I'd never have a credit card beforehand because it's retarded, and spent all of my money after bills on alcohol. Granted I smoke weed now, which is massively cheaper and not addictive, but it really helped me get over alcohol. And desu, I don't even really like weed. It just helps the cravings.
>>
>>36403003
Online. You need to download this certiport program and pay for it. I reccomend going on gmetrix.net and taking practice tests to study for it.

Once you get your certification it can go on your resume, helpful if you want to get into marketing since you can edit videos and commercials for companies.
>>
Taught myself a few new words in French. I've been doing this daily for about a week or so and I hope to one day be able to be fluent in the language (as I hated not being multi-lingual).

I also managed to get an interview for an admin position at some firm so -with any luck- I might be able to escape NEETdom and get my foot in the door of a job that involved computer.
>>
>>36403281
I've been using premier and after effects semi professionally for years and I had no idea that this was a thing

sounds fucking gay, why need a certificate when you can just make a demo reel
>>
I just took a gigantic shit.

My legs were actually tingling before I took the shit because it was so full in there.

I feel so light and relieved now.
>>
File: 456yhde6g.jpg (34KB, 694x252px) Image search: [Google]
456yhde6g.jpg
34KB, 694x252px
Today has been hectic

>Took my neuroscience test
>Took my microbiology test
>Took my mass transfer quiz
>Fixed my convection coefficient on my heat transfer project
>Signed and paid for my summer housing lease
>Wrote a little bit more of my personal statement for medical school (who else is applying this round?)
>Now I am going to get some dinner
>>
I mowed my front lawn. Last year the city dug most of it up to replace water pipes so it's not really a big lawn anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.