[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be esteemed political science professor >responsible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 36

File: tumblr_onf6oe4BaQ1us87odo1_1280.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onf6oe4BaQ1us87odo1_1280.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>be esteemed political science professor
>responsible for a large array of contributions to your field
>kill self

Suicide note for Will Moore:
https://willopines.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/punched-out/

This just happened.
Anons who go to Arizona State might hear about this.

Mainly posting this because the note itself is an extremely rational, coherent defense of why this dude decided to clock out when he did.
Suicidal anons may find interesting material for their own notes somewhere in here
>>
>>36400612
>do you want fries with that roastbeef-sandwich?
>>
This is really sad

I hope one day nobody has to suffer because of autism
>>
>>36400655
McD's doesn't have a fucking roast beef sandwich on their menu you fucking fastfood pleb
>>
>>36400655
They don't serve roast beef sandwiches at McDonald's and she has a really pretty innie as well
>>
>>36400612
>political science
LMAO
>>
>>36400825
>she has a really pretty innie as well
Prove it
>>
>I'm not sad or anything, I'm just done with life
I respect that
>>
File: manlets.png (296KB, 990x667px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
296KB, 990x667px
>>36400612
>You might be surprised to learn that I was among the shortest of my classmates.

manlets BTFO
>>
>>36400612
Wow I am reading it and he is /ourguy/. Basically an INTJ sperg who realized he didn't fit
>>
>>36400612
That was a damn good read, thanks anon
>>
>hobbies share something in common: they are consumption. And for some unknown, damnable reason, I could only do so much consumption. Just doing things I enjoyed consuming was a tried and true path to depression for me. To feel good about myself-to be able to look myself in the mirror - I needed to produce.
i originally thought this a few weeks ago. am i done with life? or did we both pick up this somewhere?
>>
the comments:

>Posted by Chad Rubenstein
>me wanty cocosuckie

>ive had a jeffer now im bout tae snuff an onion up me arsehayle lmfaooo

>yA BLACK B@@@@@$$$$$TARD!!!!!!!!!

good to see 4chan still has such fine people
>>
>>36400612
>Mainly posting this because the note itself is an extremely rational, coherent defense of why this dude decided to clock out when he did.

The entire post is "I didn't fit into society but I developed an ego instead of trying to learn social skills or overcome my emotional issues".

Just because it resonates with you doesn't mean its rational or coherent.

Also MBTI meme and "You have to lie in order to be good at social skills" meme. What a fucking cliche.
>>
>>36400612
>Pissing People Off
Jesus fucking fuck, I've spent 24 years of my life wondering why people always ALWAYS meet with with hostility and responded to everything I said like I yelled insults at them. This is it.

Is there a solution that's not suicide?
>>
>>36401415
>Is there a solution that's not suicide?

Learn social skills.

You have access to all of humanity's knowledge about every subject right here on the internet. Use that gift to better yourself. Get off this board.
>>
>>36401392

I agree the MBTI meme was a weird inclusion but you do have to lie to be good at socialization, full stop. That's not a meme, that's reality.

I thought he didn't really develop a central argument or anything as to "why" he did it but the general thrust is "life is not particularly pleasant for me, i have done all the stuff I wanted to do, therefore there's little incentive for me to stick around for the next act."
>>
>>36401477
>i know, i'll go into a thread about suicide and condescend to people until they see the error of their ways!

It is you who needs to kill yourself.
>>
>>36401477
I've just read the suicide note of someone leagues smarter than me who's spent his life searching the answer. I don't have much hope for myself desu.
>>
>>36400952
There ya go. Proof
>>
>>36401498
>but you do have to lie to be good at socialization, full stop. That's not a meme, that's reality.

Its really not. You can be honest but you have to be aware of other people's feelings. You can disagree with someone while indicating that you still respect them, and communicate what you want without making an enemy.

Also ultimately you can choose not to interact with people that you just don't get along with. You aren't obliged to get along with everyone.
>>
>>36401547
Proof of what exactly? Judging from that picture her inner labia could very well be hanging below her knees.
>>
File: tumblr_obrwmbBSaA1uxe07uo1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obrwmbBSaA1uxe07uo1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1136x852px
>>36401600
Here. Definitive proof you ass
>>
>>36401597

>You can be honest but you have to be aware of other people's feelings

There is literally no way to be absolutely honest with other people without damaging their perception of you. Being "aware of other people's feelings" manifests itself as deception insofar as it limits your own honesty.

The rest of the stuff you said is conditionally true but wholly immaterial to the original statement that you have to lie to be good at socialization.
>>
>>36401527
Logic is often a refuge from lack of social acceptance. There are plenty of "smart" people who are complete retards when it comes to social interaction and emotions.

Emotional problems aren't something you can solve with intellect. You can be intelligent enough to realise that you need to do something, but having so much of your identity bound up in how "smart" you are means that it can be hard to accept that there's more to you than just your rationality.

That said there are plenty of approaches to learning social skills that give you plenty to chew on intellectually.
>>
>>36401682
>There is literally no way to be absolutely honest with other people without damaging their perception of you.

It is possible. Read the book Crucial Conversations if you want to know how.

>Being "aware of other people's feelings" manifests itself as deception insofar as it limits your own honesty.

"Being honest" is about communicating what you want to say to another person, not giving in to every ape instinct rattling around in your brain. You're better than that.
>>
File: hmm.png (11KB, 582x167px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
11KB, 582x167px
>be me
>defile a suicide note with meme comments
>he can't remove them because he is dead

even when I empathize with someone, I must also be depraved
>>
File: mcway_waterfall.jpg (2MB, 3200x2142px) Image search: [Google]
mcway_waterfall.jpg
2MB, 3200x2142px
>>36400612
Pretty interesting read. I too have been feeling like the consumption of enjoyable experiences has lately felt like a chore. Like I don't know why I'm doing it anymore. Things I used to do and felt were, if not important, at least valid and interesting, lately I'm like "why am I doing this anymore?".
I don't think I'm ready to kill myself quite yet but this note resonated with me. RIP to that guy. Hes in a better place I guess, even if that place is just nonexistence.
>>
>>36401756
The idea that you can "learn social skills" when you were unable to acquire them naturally as you matured is the kind of lie autistic people tell themselves to make them feel like their ineptitude isn't permanent.

You can teach yourself social mimicry, to a degree. You can't teach yourself fluid social competence like "normal" people develop as they grow up.

Do you think autistic people are autistic because they aren't trying hard enough to be normal?
>>
>>36401756
You're missing the point entirely.

>Several years later another colleague, Matt Golder, would similarly say to me, roughly, "You really should be more careful with how you say things." I honestly did not know what / how I had said whatever it was I said, but I had by then long accepted that I piss people off without being aware that I was likely to do so (i.e., w/o the intention of doing so).

If this guy couldn't figure it out and ended up killing himself over it, I don't think I can solve the problem.
>>
>>36401831
>shilling for a self-help book
Great counter there bud

Being honest is about communicating the truth to another person, not "what you want to say."
>>
>>36401547
>>36401667
who is she im too lazy to tineye
>>
>>36401911
lvangel69 on tumblr, apparently
>>
>>36401415
Either learn social skills or stop caring, preferably both. Social skills will help you initiate socially and open up to people who you are interested in hanging out with, and not caring is essential because a lot of people are just shit anyway.
>>
>suicidal thoughts vanished when he had children
>suicidal thoughts returned when they reached adulthood

he clearly needed to start another family
>>
>>36401855
>Do you think autistic people are autistic because they aren't trying hard enough to be normal?

I know autism is a real developmental disorder that hinders the development of social skills. But just because something's harder for you than it is for someone else doesn't mean that its not possible, nor does it mean that you're damaged beyond all hope and unable to catch up.

I started learning social skills actively at around the age of 25. Before that I thought I was autistic. I thought it just wasn't something that I was meant to have. Now I'm probably one of the most socially aware people that I know. And I have a deeper conscious awareness of social dynamics than the people who learned it all naturally while growing up.

You'd be amazed at how low the bar actually is. Most people, especially guys are all wandering around in a fucking haze, and they're not constantly developing their skills, so its very easy to catch up to them.

Plus you live in a time when you have access to the internet. No previous generation of humans could have done this as easily as you now can.
>>
>>36401897
>you can't mention a useful book that you read or you're shilling

Nice meme kiddo.
>>
>>36402002
>learn social skills
How?
>stop caring
About what? Everyone I interact with treating me like literally Hitler? That's not really feasible unless you're a complete hermit.
>>
>>36401392
>just learn social skills
>>
>>36401667
cant see her face in that pic. could be a different vagina all together for all i know. post real proof faggot =)
>>
>>36402102
Literally yeah. Go on the internet right now and do that.

Its a better use of your time than being here.
>>
>>36402129
>go on the internet to learn social skills
You can not actually be serious.
>>
>>36400612
how do I get a girlfriend like this?
of course it's not original
>>
>>36402117
You just want me to post more pics of her. Well, im not falling for that one. I applaud your effort however
>>
>>36401477
>>36402002

Explain what "social skills" are right now in detail, I want to laugh at your stupidity.
>>
>>36402064
>hinders the development
This is fucking retarded.
Autism doesn't describe a developmental delay, it describes development that NEVER HAPPENS.

It's not like autistic people just figure out stuff later than normies. They don't figure it out at all. And if they do, it's only through conscious mimicry.

I get that you think you cured yourself of your social ineptitude through conscious effort but I'll remind you: normal people don't consciously think about social interaction. They don't read self-help books on how to have conversations. This stuff comes naturally to them because they have an innate ability to read other people, understand what they want, understand what's appropriate, etc. They do not have to check every single interaction against a myriad of conditions learned from bullshit social instruction manuals.

Autistic people who think they've "cured" themselves (like you, btw) are just tricking themselves into believing that they've somehow re-wired their brain chemistry through force of will alone.
>>
>>36402167
Are you serious? Do you not actually comprehend how much information is at your disposal right now? How this gift of infinite knowledge lies before you and you use it to come here to this board cry about how much of a helpless victim you are?

Go on Youtbe you'll find fucking entire free seminars about social skills. You can find free PDFs of every book ever published on the subject. You can torrent paid programs that people put out to help people learn this shit.

You live in an age of unparalleled abundance and access to information. Use it.
>>
>>36402170
looks like you should get a job at mcdonalds
>>
>>36402117
https://lvangel69.tumblr.com/tagged/me

go fap somewhere else
>>
File: Well.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Well.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>36402241
>social skills are not a logical thing you can learn through being smart
>instead, you just have to use the resources provided by the internet and study social interaction in order to master it
>>
this guy was apparently "leagues smarter" than most of us, but he apparently wasnt smart enough to take steps to deal with his mental illness . I feel disappointed when i read shit like this, honestly, kind of like i felt when david foster wallace died. super intelligent people who throw in the towel way too soon. they could have accomplished so much more. I dont think they were justified in giving up. This guy couldve overcome his problems or learned to deal with them. Many people live with debilitating depression. theres meds, therapy. His whole suicide note is just a poor excuse as to why he cant do this or that, why he cant ever change, etc. Basically hes looking to the future and foretelling failures that havent even happened yet. bottom line: this guy was a coward, and a quitter.
>>
>>36402241
>cry about how much of a helpless victim you are?
What the actual FUCK are you talking about?

You learn social skills by being in social situations, not by studying it.
>>
>>36402241
>How this gift of infinite knowledge lies before you and you use it to come here to this board cry about how much of a helpless victim you are?

Meanwhile, you're using the same "gift of infinite knowledge" to condescend to these same suicidal autists on an imageboard.

To reiterate >>36401525
>It is you who needs to kill yourself.
>>
>>36402064
Seriously a realization I'd never guessed I'd perceive as as deep when I had it, was just how superficial most people -really are-.

How others define value or power.

When I understood how superficial people really are, it was cake. I'd always walked around assuming that people had much more depth and a much weighed opinion of everything than was really the case.
>>
>>36402307
>too soon
wtf does this mean
the guy had adult-age children and a tenured professorship

pretty sure he accomplished everything he was trying to accomplish
>>
>>36402307
You're dumb, dude. The issues that this guy talks about are insolvable. He can't take society on. And since he doesn't want to join it, he takes the third option that Caesar neglects: Nothing.
>>
>>36402092
>How?
By talking to people

>About what? Everyone I interact with treating me like literally Hitler? That's not really feasible unless you're a complete hermit.
You have to learn to stop caring so much
>>
>>36402230
>And if they do, it's only through conscious mimicry.

If I learn the skill of painting, I'm not mimicking anything, I'm learning a skill. Social skills are a skill like any other.

>I get that you think you cured yourself of your social ineptitude through conscious effort but I'll remind you: normal people don't consciously think about social interaction

The steps to learning anything are:
Unconcious incompitence - you don't know how shit you are
Concious incompitence - you know how shit you are and try to improve
Concious compitence - you understand what you're doing
Unconcious compitence - you do it naturally without effort or thought

Its all down to experience and practice. No matter what skill you try to learn. And social skills are the same.

just tricking themselves into believing that they've somehow re-wired their brain chemistry through force of will alone.

That's what learning actually is.

I know you have a lot of resistance to this idea that you can change, because you've found solice in being a victim, and I know its scary to contemplate having to give that up and accept responsibility for your situation. I understand why you're trying to drag me back down, I remember being like you, it sucked.

I only hope that one day you find your way.
>>
If you're curious, here's a bunch of polisci semi-normies talking about this guy's note

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2017/04/will-moore-rip
>>
File: 1451916970710.png (5KB, 269x277px) Image search: [Google]
1451916970710.png
5KB, 269x277px
>>36402279
Its possible to read a book about something using your intellect to read it and then apply the principals to master the skill it through experience.

I don't read a book about painting and know how to paint. I read a book about painting, practice the actual skill of painting, and then I have the skill of painting.
>>
>>36402366
>By talking to people
I've done that for several hours almost every single day of my life. And just now, reading this suicide letter, I realized that people might perceive me crassly different than I do. The possibility has literally never occured to me.
>You have to learn to stop caring so much
About what? Everyone I interact with treating me like literally Hitler? That's not really feasible unless you're a complete hermit.
>>
>>36402257
>permanent duck lips
>disgusting fake nails
No thanks.
>>
>>36402319
You study it and then you go and put yourself in social situations to practice it. Why are you being obtuse? Don't you know how to learn?

>>36402322
>Meanwhile, you're using the same "gift of infinite knowledge" to condescend to these same suicidal autists on an imageboard.
I know, and its just like Plato's allegory of the cave. Nice dubs btw.

>>36402323
People do have depth, you're just not able to find it. Or the people you attract are also shallow because you attract what you are.
>>
>>36402429
>The possibility has literally never occured to me.
You lack social awareness. You have never bothered to consider how people perceive you? Do you have autism? Literally, no shit talking.

>About what? Everyone I interact with treating me like literally Hitler? That's not really feasible unless you're a complete hermit.
You copypasted your own response. I said yes, stop caring about that so much. Adjust how you act so that people view you as normal but don't take it to heart if some random cunt just doesn't like you.
>>
>>36402377
What you're suggesting isn't analogous to painting, it's analogous to painting-by-numbers. You aren't actually producing a painting as a "normal" painter would, you're mimicking the steps that produce the intended result.

You can get quite good at painting-by-numbers, but it will never make you a painter.

>And social skills are the same.
This is what you're deliberately ignoring: for autistic people, by definition, they are not. Autistic people will never reach what you describe as "unconscious competence" in the context of socialization (also, you should consider learning the skill of FUCKING SPELLING holy shit).

>That's what learning actually is.

No, literally, it isn't. That's not how it works. I can start citing literature at you here but that seems pointless.

I'm not trying to "drag you back down," I'm trying to explain to you that you're fundamentally misguided about what's going on here. I'm also trying to tell you to go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36402504
>You have never bothered to consider how people perceive you?
I did, and I'm fully aware that someone else's perception differs from mine and that there's dozens of factors involved in how someone interprets me. But that I'm pissing off people a lot of the time, that's something I never imagined. Not this extreme, and especially not with a pattern to it. Every day I wonder what I did wrong when people react negatively, but up until now I just shrugged it off as them being in a bad mood for other reasons.
>You copypasted your own response.
You repeat yourself, I repeat myself. It's not just a few random cunts that just don't like me. It's the majority of people, even friends and family, who get furious at me for saying something with no negative intention. You can't just ignore this.
>>
>>36400612
>>36401040

Fuck. Everything about him was just like me- I understood instantly what he meant- the hobbies/consumption, the white lies, the classification of fellow students, the love of the established rules so I knew how to behave but the hatred of what they meant I had do...I understand perfectly what he meant about not wanting to an hero with kids until they're gone...everything. I even was thinking about him being INTJ before the inclusion!
His main problem was that he wasn't willing to subvert his personality to a degree so that he could succeed- he had an underdeveloped feeling sense, clearly, and he had overused thinking to support his decision to off himself. He seems to me to very unambitious. If I didn't have ambition, I might've killed my self too.
On a side note, I've used up my pornography and masturbation consumption.
>>
>>36402626
What is it you're saying? And how are you saying it?
>>
>>36401477
>Learn social skills.
Oh shit this nigga just found the cure for autism. Someone give him a nobel prize!
>>
>/r9k/ sympathizes with him because they understand that he couldn't fit into society because of his social autism
>/r9k/ tells me to kill myself when I say I don't fit into society because of my gender dysphoria
it hurts
>>
>>36402681
>He seems to me to very unambitious
What's probably not in that note (because it would have been obvious to the intended audience) is that the guy was a prolific writer and a very highly regarded professor. It's hard to get there without ambition (but if his goal was simply to "get there" then I suppose there was no need for ambition beyond receiving tenure)
>>
>>36402703
I don't want you to kill yourself because of your gender dysphoria, I want you to kill yourself because you bring trap bullshit into completely unrelated threads.
>>
>>36402703
>>36402753
This. But I also want to kill yourself because you probably can't pass and have a man voice so you're entirely useless in a woman's role
>>
>>36402681
>>36401477
You fail to understand that we on the spectrum do not enjoy any aspect of the social society, The majority of the time it is irrational, tedious, mundane, and irritating whereas normies actually enjoy these characteristic.

Oh yes, I know social skills, but I hate it. I cannot change how much I hate it, for me to change that would be for me not to think at all.
>>
File: 1492552960157s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492552960157s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>Well I just resigned myself to always be a condescending prick

Thank god this dumbass offed himself. Life's too short to deal with these entitled ass holes who "just don't understand how they come across."

The worst is when mutual friends defend it.
>that's just the way he is
>don't take it personally
>he doesn't realize what he sounds like, it's okay

Good riddance faggot.
>>
why do so many xSTJ plebeians unironically think of themselves as xNTJs? fucking brainlets
>>
>>36402753
It's perfectly applicable. He always felt disconnected from society. He never fit in, he always knew he was different. A lot of anons here feel the same way, and that's how I feel too.

>>36402782
I just live and dress like a guy I dont try to pass
>>
>>36402820
The "read self help books and just learn social skills bro" guy is much better bait than this
>>
>>36402844
>it's a fucking FtM
Definitely kill yourself. None of you EVER act like men. It's always effeminate men. ALWAYS.
>>
>>36402851
Apparently you don't even know what b8 is newfag
>>
>>36402377
what do you recommend reading / thinking about to become a charming man such as yourself? I have no idea how I should start to improve my social skills
>>
>>36402687
>What is it you're saying? And how are you saying it?
Most recent example: I was shopping for groceries, for a specific item that was for sale and I didn't need anything else at that store. What I needed was sold out already, so I walked past the checkout. In the line of like 4 or 5 people, one woman was standing in a way that blocked my path, so I said "excuse me", in a way that I felt was completely normal and polite (I even smiled while saying it because I know things). She made room, but also violently turned around and stared me in the eyes as if I had shoved her aside with my words, and as I walked out of the store, I heard her mumbling something to the effect of "can you imagine some people..." (I'm not from an English speaking country, this is the most accurate translation I can think of)
>>
>>36400612
>I was done but my body wasn't
>My body isn't me

A mentally ill human being took his own life? That's fucking crazy, man!
>>
>>36402924
She's a cunt anon. Don't worry about her. I love running into people like her because it's a chance to pick a fight. But I'm also a big guy for you so nobody says much. What other examples do you have because that one didn't show you doing anything wrong. Maybe don't smile next time. It can be taken as being smug and cunty by some.
>>
>>36402887
Im a closeted mtf. Im a male with a penis. I want to be a girl not a hated freak. Id never pass
>>
>>36402931
"i was ready to die but i wasn't old enough where i could just die naturally"
better?
>>
>>36402963
Why won't you pass? Big frame? Big hands? Big feet? Man face? Masculine dick instead of feminine?
>>
>>36402963
I'm a male with a penis. I want to be a billionaire but I'll never pass. This is giving me a serious case of depression.
>>
>>36402753
And yet, predictably, the thread is now derailing due to narcissistic trap bullshit.
>>
>>36402984
>die naturally

You seem to suffer from the same mental illness as him. Suicide when?
>>
>>36402988
I dont act like a girl at all. Guy voice. Guy posture. Guy mannerisms, guy interests. I have fought my whole life to never express any femininity, fought to never expose my true feelings. Now im just a robot programmed to act like a normal guy while inside I feel like a husk
>>
>>36403035
>this is what happens when you grow up on the internet

fucking kek. It's your fault entirely. No compassion.
>>
very autistic suicide note, hard to find much pathos in it.
>>
>>36403035
So you're just a normal guy. What makes you even think you're a tranny and not just an unhappy robot like a lot of the other people on here
>>
>>36403033
huh?
probably once my parents die, but i don't see how that restatement of his point is at all problematic

are you upset because he's differentiating between the physical state of his body and how he feels? like, i get that the brain is part of the body so it's somewhat inaccurate to say "my body [isn't ready to die]" when the brain has decided it's ready to go.
i'm just not sure you can extrapolate mental illness from a rhetorical device tho
>>
>>36403115
The brain doesn't decide though otherwise it'd just shut itself down automatically. The soul decides to give up. It's not a part of the body
>>
>>36403070
If I went full tranny youd claim I was brainwashed by the internet too. It literally doesn't matter, I have feelings which are unacceptable to society even on /r9k/. I'll never fit in anywhere
>>
>>36400612
this is an excellent read and should be widely published internationally, if there is any justice in the world
>>
>>36402956
>that one didn't show you doing anything wrong
If I had done something wrong, I wouldn't be here wondering why people react this way. I smiled because last time I checked science said it makes you sound friendlier by default.

Let's see, another example that easy to outline and translate.
Got home and asked my mom if she had already cooked dinner. Instantly went into a fit about how she's not a housekeeper or cook and has a job as well and "when do you think I could've cooked, WHEN!?"
Obviously my question can be asked with a cornucopia of different tones, some of which would justify the response, but that wasn't my intention and I didn't feel like I said it in such a way.
>>
>>36403112
I told my dad I wanted to be a girl when I was 5 and he beat my ass.

I said it again when I was 13 and he beat my ass harder, made me watch videos about aids and prolapsed anuses and said he either had a son or nothing. Ill ive ever wanted was to be that son but inside I wish I was a girl more than anything and the feeling burns more each year. Now I just want to die
>>
>>36400612

It's eerie how similar I am to this guy. Short, borderline autistic, never being able to fit in with society. I've been thinking of quitting my job (where I'm merely tolerated) and suicide quite a bit lately.

I think this confirms the struggle I've had my entire life. I will never fit in, plain and simple. My urge to die will never completely fade away and I don't think it will ever change. I'm so tired of fighting it. I just want to be done.
>>
>>36403152
You weren't brainwashed by anything, you just chose to be a self-loathing retard with the help of the internet. Because it's hip. It makes me cringe just seeing how you seek acceptance. Get the fuck over it, you pussy.
>>
>>36403167
>I smiled because last time I checked science said it makes you sound friendlier by default.
It does but people can take being told to gtfo the way pretty hard even if you're polite. It's also in your voice too.

>Got home and asked my mom if she had already cooked dinner
I've been through this with my mother. Do you ask this often? I used to ask it inquisitively and she'd flip like an idiot. You have to remember she doesn't know your intentions and she probably had a shit day. It's another non-big deal. You seem to be doing fine anon.
>>
>waaaah muh tism :'(
Pussy lmfao.
>>
>>36403201
How old are you? bloxnotoriginaloli
>>
>>36400612
What self-indulgent crap. When I tried to off myself I left a note that said
>"I'm sorry"

I bet any money he was expecting someone to step in and stop him.
>>
>>36401547

> a moose hoof

Disgusting
>>
>>36403288
23. Why do you ask

Original
>>
>>36403403
If you wore a wig, shaved, put on a dress and stockings, had a feminine penis and kept quiet I'd be willing to plow that boipucci from behind and turn you into the cumslut you've always dreamed of being
>>
>>36400612
That was a great read. Felt quite connected to this guy as I read it and it releases many anxieties.
>>
>>36403313
Opening line:
>Assuming I did not botch the task, by the time this posts I will have been dead via suicide for several hours

He died hours before the note was posted.
>>
>>36402681
keep that ambition anon. Ambition is the only think to keep us (im intp but i relate v hard to what ur saying) going.
>>
all the people commenting shitty memes on that wordpress are kind of retarded
>>
>>36400920
This is kind of what I thought to be honest. I dont like to be brutal but when a grown man kills himself and is this rational about it I have a hard time not being critical.

He's writing like he was an engineer or a scientist that dealt with absolutes. Instead, he chose a discipline that was subjective and probably approached it like there was a way to be 100% correct. Political science isn't a joke, but it is when you approach it as if it has given you some superhuman ability to override the layman when he expresses his opinion. It sounds like this guy had a hard time understanding that.

Also, I mean its fucking political science. If you aren't a social person it's probably not a good idea to delve into politics.
>>
>>36400612
she looks like she does a lot of drugs and sucks a lot of dicks
>>
>>36403452
>tfw desperate enough to feel like a girl I had to think about it

I should just kill myself now
>>
>>36403588
After I give you a deep 7" dicking and seeding
>>
>>36402931
>we are nothing but our physical selves
nice dude! were all basically insects and plants! I love reddit too!!!
>>
>>36403253
>It does but people can take being told to gtfo the way pretty hard even if you're polite. It's also in your voice too.
I didn't tell her to gtfo, I said "excuse me", and I was behind her, so it was all just in my voice, naturally. I learned to smile when talking on the phone, too.

Another problem I have, sometimes a pretty serious problem, is group works at uni. I don't have a problem with talking to strangers, getting along and working together, but for reasons I don't understand, others appear to have a problem working with me, sometimes. Virtually every time I make a suggestion on how we could solve a problem, it gets dimissed with nor further remark, usually by the entire group. Even after I explain why my solution could work, they still keep brainstorming with not better idea until someone else comes up with something. At least half of the time we end up doing it the way I suggested after long detours, after someone else suggested it. Again, I know there's ways to present ideas in this kind of situation that will piss others off, that will make them think I'm arrogant, but I always try to be calm, polite and considerate, without being humble.

One time we literally lost several days worth of time, before we ended up doing it may way, so one of the other members of the group said "b-but guys, isn't that what Anon suggested originally?" (it was exactly what I had suggested), but it was dismissed as something "entirely different" because of some semantic issues they pulled out of their ass. I don't usually care when I don't get credit, but that time it did. Later that day I talked to my closest friend about it after several beers and he said "you know, sometimes you say things in a way that makes it easy for others to read the worst possible subtext into it". Today I understand the extent of this.
>>
>>36400612
Wow, he literally killed himself because of autism. This must be disheartening for the autists here.
>>
>>36403623
religionfags get out
>>
>>36403531
Political science doesn't involve politics, much like history doesn't involve leading the Holy Roman Empire into glorious war.
>>
>>36403531
the guy's main work was data-driven though. like crunching UN report numbers and stuff. within polisci, this guy was about as quantitative as they come (which is unsurprising given the autism)
>>
>>36403684
You think that doesn't happen every day? Autists have half the life expectancy of normies because of all the suicides.
>>
>>36401477
All the stuff you need to succeed socially is not stuff that you can sit there and think about with your slow rational mind, you have to react in the moment. You can't be trying to think about a million different variables consciously during social interaction. It needs to be handled by the subconscious.
>>
>read through responses ITT
>most people insulting him claiming he should have just become a normalfag instead of identifying with him

r9k is dead.
>>
>>36400612
>using Myers Briggs and Catcher in the Rye as the framework of justification to end your life

Basic life basic death.
>>
>>36404142
>a board meant for miscellaneous discussion is dead
okay
>>
>>36404173
>>using Myers Briggs and Catcher in the Rye as the framework of justification to end your life
That's some outstanding reading comprehension.
>>
>>36400817
>>36400825
>ameridiots actually know entirely what McDonald's does and doesn't have on its menu
>>
>>36404142
?
most people ITT seem to sympathize with him
it's really one or two guys who seem to be salty about it for whatever reason

the main evidence that this board is dead is the long diversion of useless trapposting
>>
>>36403531
>Political science isn't a joke, but it is when you approach it as if it has given you some superhuman ability to override the layman when he expresses his opinion.
Are you implying that the average layman isn't politically illiterate?
>>
>>36404218
fast food roast beef is entirely the domain of arby's

i've been in a mcdonalds maybe 10 times in my life and i know for sure that's not part of what they offer. it's not like mcdonalds has an extensive lineup of offerings, it's basically like 5 different versions of a hamburger, a couple of different versions of a chicken sandwich, a few forms of tendies, and probably a couple of salads/"healthy" items
>>
>>36400612

Weird. I actually came across this guy's blogs a few weeks ago. I majored in political science. I'm a news and politics junkie. I also might be on the spectrum. I got a professional evaluation not that long ago, and I'm waiting for the results.

I didn't really dig deep into his blog, but he seemed to be an uber leftist.

He appeared to be really flustered about the election of Trump, and even announced he had "Muslim and arab/beber heritage." He struck me as just another liberal melting down after the election of Trump, and I didn't dig much deeper.

It's sort of tragic, because the leftist milieu this guy inhabited probably contributed to his mental anguish. You have to deal with many superficial people. You have to hold a lot of almost paradoxical views. He probably hit a really big professional wall due to of being on the spectrum. He wanted to be part of academia's in-group, but could never do that as an insensitive white male in this day and age. He an idea of leadership that's not valued by his side right now. His current crop of doctoral students are a bunch of mystery meat women and some porky nu-males

This guy would have been better off as a marginalized moderate or conservative. My favorite professors were those guys. They had real thick skins, and didn't care what others in the academia thought of them or their research. A lot of them were incredibly focused on very specific topics, and often well respected for their knowledge and expertise outside of the country (while being basically unknown in their local community). That's the sort of environment that someone on the spectrum can fit into better.
>>
>>36401547
Ivplastic - she's just batshit. Follow her on Snapchat and you'll see.
>>
>>36401118
Shit, I've been feeling this the last few years. I can't enjoy vidya, music, film or 4chan as I used to. Is killing myself the only solution?
>>
>>36400612
is the final canceled?
>>
>>36404378
No, the issue is all those things are just mindless escapism, I feel the exact same way about vidya and TV, although art, film and music are still stimulating to me. I feel like my brain is too shit to actually understand what I need to do in life to get gratification, so I'm just gonna try to get rich instead.
>>
File: OB-quest-RythePainting.jpg (448KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
OB-quest-RythePainting.jpg
448KB, 1400x1050px
>>36400612
You know what's unusual? A dead man said that.
I, when reading things that are non-fiction, always imagine the writer reading it to me. It's rather unusual to acknowledge that the man who wrote these words is dead. He can't think anymore, nor breathe. His body is cold, and he is incapable of movement. Of love, of hate. Of performing those social interactions he loathed so.

Weird, isn't it?
>>
>>36404337
i think you're reading too much into this. his actual work has very little to do with trump (or domestic american politics at large). he's a conflict/violence data guy.

i'd believe he fell on the left politically (not surprising if you're the kind of guy who wants to work with human rights abuse data for a career, but whatever) and i'd believe he was salty about the trump thing but it's basically impossible to believe that a guy who lived through reagan, gwb, et al. suddenly decided that donald trump meant it was time to end it all.

>He wanted to be part of academia's in-group
he pretty much was, actually. being abrasive/autistic to his colleagues did basically nothing to limit his professional clout and he wrote enough/in the right places that people who didn't know him personally were none the wiser about his autism.
my introduction to this guy (also predates this thread) came because of his high regard by other political science people on the internet
if anything, his note paints himself as more of an outsider than he really was (although maybe the point is that he always felt like an outsider regardless of the reality of that status?)

>His current crop of doctoral students are a bunch of mystery meat women and some porky nu-males
his "current" crop of phd students is/was one girl
https://whmoore.net/teaching/my-ph-d-students/

>This guy would have been better off as a marginalized moderate or conservative.
so he could have ingratiated himself to a different academic clique?

the guy is pretty straightforward about why he an heroed and it has basically nothing to do with the political climate in which he existed.
if you read elsewhere, people mention that his marriage had recently fallen apart (apparently he decided to call it quits beforehand) and, as he says, he'd pretty much done everything he was trying to do so what good is there to persist in a life which is categorically unpleasant to/for him?
>>
>>36403783
you understand most of that is bullshit too? data is as good as the people collecting it, and its typically done in a halfass manner to gather funding. that makes it even more annoying.
>>
>>36404142
he had a wife and kids and was a highly esteemed professor. he would have scoffed at this board, and you. he probably thinks his suicide letter is above your comprehension.
>>
>>36400612
Suicide is most common in people working menial labor jobs in farming and construction and least common among workers in highly social fields like education and social services. Most robots are stupid and lazy. This man was smart and hardworking
>>
>>36404726
i mean, sure, i imagine he was well aware of that too
my point is that he was primarily interested in quantitative analysis. he wasn't some guy whose work was trying to dialogue with public interest or "the layman" or whatever, he was mostly trying to apply methods of data analysis to specific "political" datasets related to conflict and international violence
>>
File: sticker375x360.png (54KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker375x360.png
54KB, 375x360px
I didn't read through the whole thing thoroughly, but it seems to me that at no point in his life did he seek external aid.
He tried doing things on his own and suffered for it. Something I attempted to do as well, but have now realized that I need help to get over.

If only he tried reaching out to someone.
>>
>>36404839
maybe he was aware of it, maybe he wasnt. he seemed to not understand that his opinions werent always right though. im just taking that away from his letter.
>>
>>36403201
You should go back with a wooden dildo and beat him with it
>>
>>36400612

> mentions that gay 4 letter meme test
>>
he just couldnt deal with human life being inherently meaningless

Nietzsche predicted people like this would exist
>>
>>36402307
are you a jew by any chance?
>>
>>36404722
>it has basically nothing to do with the political climate in which he existed

Dude, read some of his recent blog posts.

He whines about Trump targeting Muslims and promoting rape culture(he also brings up OJ Simpson which is sort of bizarre but understandable at the same time when it is coming from a nebbish white guy). He fears this stuff is an attack on Enlightenment values.

The dude is obviously stressed by current events.

I think most people recognize Trump as more radical than Reagan. And W was mostly seen by people on the left as an idiot. Trump is like evil incarnate to a lot of people on the left.
>>
File: r9k.png (26KB, 659x939px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
26KB, 659x939px
>the fucking comments
le reddit army was here for sure

did someone xpost this to /b/ or are we really that cancerous?
>>
>>36405136
i don't mean "work" as in "what he wrote on his public blog," i mean his actual research

like i said, i fully believe he was an anti-trump lefty guy, but it makes pretty much no sense to go from "he was unhappy about trump" to "he killed himself because of leftist angst about trump's election" especially when he goes to substantial length to explain why he killed himself
>>
>>36405164
There are plenty of retarded children on this board but idk if they're that retarded
>>
>I learned long ago that producing something I found useful / valuable did not mean anyone else would see it as useful / valuable. One must market it: show others it use / value. And that may seem straight forward, but it isn't.
>And there's the rub: strategic social interactions are front and center in that process. Or so it seemed to me. Either way I was just poor at it.

Oof, that bit resonates deeply
>>
>>36405202
I just think the social milieu (the left wing of academia) and the "values" of this guy cherished contributed to his death.

It feels to me sort of like Kurt Cobain or something. Getting pissed off about macho men, but the real abuse and neglect comes from the people in the club you tried to belong to.
>>
>>36404803
>>36404803
>Suicide is most common in people working menial labor jobs

Source? Genuinely curious
>>
>>36405500
>implying courtney didn't do it
>>
>>36405582
Just look it up mane.

http://health.usnews.com/health-care/articles/2016-06-30/jobs-with-the-highest-suicide-rates
>>
File: sanic_superman.png (941KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
sanic_superman.png
941KB, 960x686px
>Live well, and to steal a line from one of my fraternity brothers, "Go hug somebody!"
>fraternity brothers
he was a normie.
>>
>>36400612
I'm imagining some photograph hired by mcdonalds giving this whore 50 dollars for this picture with stale fries he had in his camera bag only to post it on his shill tumblr account where other mcdonalds shill accounts retweet it.
>>
File: Nietzsche 5.png (144KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche 5.png
144KB, 800x350px
>>36405054
>tfw neitzsche becomes more and more correct every day

The west has become a society of despairing nihilists and comfy last men. Ubermensch now!
>>
I basically could have written that essay, except:
- I am probably not noticeably autistic
- I don't tend to piss people off
- I don't make the conclusion that killing myself would be a good thing to do

I pretty much agree with his observations of society, and I know exactly what he's talking about when he says he have never fit in.
>>
>>36405164
http://www.poliscirumors.com/topic/will-moore-rip/page/5
lol the online political science community is mad as fuck about this

i don't think they know it was /r9k/
>>
>>36400612
>married
>had children and a family
>still an unhappy asshole
fuck him really
>>
Feel/felt the same way in many respects. Tested INTJ with ENTJ as 2nd. For a while I survived easily because I had been set up with some advantageous social tools and decent looks. Then I found after college and in the workforce and world situation that the "It's much more important for them to know who in their band hates whom, who is sleeping with whom, who is honest and who is a cheat." paradigm simply never ends. Like him I felt proud to piss people off as long as it created*change and woke people up. I'm learning more and more that it may just be a comparison-game in the future; dive into work and self development with a simple question of 'what's next, Universe?' or perish.
>>
anyone here know how he kysed himself?
>>
Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the note. I had a difficult time trying to get through it because it was all like... [FREEZE FRAME] *record scratch* you're probably wondering how I got here!
>>
>>36406273
>To the trolls that have been commenting this evening, I know you're not going to heed this request, but please leave Will Moore's website and his aggrieved colleagues visiting it alone. Will was not some controversial political figure or one of your buddies that whose chops you're busting one last time, he was an esteemed colleague of many, made wonderful insights on international relations and conflict, and was a boon to so many around him.
>>
>>36406273
>whining about mean comments and trolling
>on another thread about "adjunct diversity" some posters complain about an excess of "white adjunct trash" and the need for "honkies" to be placed "at the back of the line."
>>
>>36400612
Jesus Christ this hits way too close to home for me. I'm a diagnosed sperg and have a small group of friends that doesn't really like me, I feel like I never fit in, and I look like shit.

I really hope I don't end up like him.
>>
>>36406749
lol their whole forum is getting hit hard by 4chan
http://www.poliscirumors.com/topic/islam-is-a-death-cult
http://www.poliscirumors.com/topic/why-do-they-blow-their-brains-out
there is no way this is just /r9k/, right? there must be a /b/ or /pol/ thread somewhere
>>
File: a96.jpg (42KB, 598x674px) Image search: [Google]
a96.jpg
42KB, 598x674px
>>36402703
Anon, ignore the idiots please and don't kill yourself

They're memeing, they're fucking idiots

If people with gender dysphoria don't belong on r9k, then none of these assholes do either. This is a place for all of us who aren't quite right (not that you're not right, but what the fuck ever, you know what I'm saying)

I'm sorry that r9k is so against you but it's not everyone it's just the idiots

I want to fucking cry now. Fuck all of this, fuck shit shitty world, fuck this gay earth, but everything
>>
>>36400612
I'd like to see Jordan Peterson talk about what he thinks of this.

I relate to him as an autistic INTJ but I can see he is blind to a whole layer of human experience that exists where he has completely ignored it.

There's more to interactions than being phony and different people have many different methods of being and varied intelligence - additionally the school system and society is designed at an average because it's the best that humanity can do right now.

I don't disagree with his decision but I don't think I relate to why it had to eventually come to this for him.

As a literal depressed, useless autistic neet I believe his reason for offing himself was a load of shit, what a waste.
>>
>>36406878
They deserve it lol.

To be fair, those complaining about not enough gibs me dat got voted down, and some posters calling the complainers special snowflakes got voted up, so their forum must not be that bad
>>
>>36402734
Yes but he's not "controlling anything"... I think these types of people have mental energy that they need to transfer into the real world...he was a success (based on your post, which I believe) but he didn't get...any power. Not necessarily over people, but I bet he felt like nothing he did made an impact. He probably felt bad that he couldn't see physical changes in others despite his books selling very well
>>
>>36402800
All your doing is keeping yourself down and not giving yourself a chance. You've got talent or an intellect or some other redeemable quality, but can't or won't use it because you stubbornly won't use social skills to achieve success
>>muh fee fees hate social skills
>>muh self diagnosed 'tism
Poor excuses anon
>>
>>36403504
I agree. I would hate to die and not be remembed for anything- to die like that would be to fail my(our)self(selves). We're individuals with free minds. We've got to change that
>>
File: 41234988089.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
41234988089.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>36400612
>https://willopines.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/punched-out/

What an edgy faggot
>>
>>36407693
As in change the world
>>
>>36400612

For some reason it seems really silly for there to be a footnote after the second sentence.
>>
>>36407673
>You've got talent or an intellect or some other redeemable quality

you're fucking retarded if you believe this is a blanket truth about anyone you meet
>>
>>36402064
You've convinced me , anon.

But what do I do from here? Have you got any good resources to start from?
>>
>>36407770
Go back and read the chain of replies retard. I know not everyone is a savant, and I know you know how to click on the hashtag symbol. Delete your post faggot>>36407781
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
>>36407406
Look, I want to kill MYself because I'm crippled. No one would hire me, and through that logic no one would want to date me. I didn't choose to be crippled. But this person had a perfectly healthy normal body, but for some reason, they want to play pretend SO FUCKING HARD that they're the opposite sex.

It's not gender, it's SEX. A man can't become a female. You'll never be a wizard, Harry, that shit just doesn't fly in this reality.

Look. We have no room left on this Earth for REAL social roles. No jobs left. People are too picky and superficial in relationships and will leave you at the drop of a hat. No one values loyalty anymore. Money's hard. Shit's expensive. The water's getting nasty and the air's shitty to breathe. People are homeless. Crippled people would like to have a fair opportunity at having a minimal level of comfort, and here we have fucking nasty goddamn shit-for-brains fucking FAGGOTS wearing panties and wigs going LULULU I'M A GIRRRL LOOK AT ME GIVE ME MONEY AND PRESENTS WHEEEEEEEE

Sorry, baby. When I was 5, I had a crush on the mama mouse from Secret of NIMH. But then I entered grade school and grew up a little and liked girls.

But because I was a cripple, school sucked and I decided I wanted to be a dog. Dogs can stay home! And sleep all day! And run around and play! But nope, my mom and dad slapped the shit out of me and some sense into me and I had to keep going to school and grow up and learn to live in the real world like everyone else. I can never walk, so you can never be a girl. Not gatekeeping, just plain biological-based reality.

Until we can fix REAL problems, we should probably not indulge on play-pretend stuff for the moment.
>>
>>36404892
Maybe stop posting creepy ass pictures you faggot
>>
does no one know how he died?
>>
>>36404892
If you reach out to someone, they will only help you if you're worth saving.

If you're, say, disabled, no one would care or they'd put in the least possible effort of pretending to care and then ghost on you immediately afterwards because you were too "needy" and "codependent" and "offended everyone else with your choice to remain alive".
>>
>>36407828
Is this officially the meme image for responding to trannies?
>>
>>36407714
That's nothing take a look at these hot opinions

https://willopines.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/et-tu-brute-or-congratulations-you-have-an-all-male-reference-list/

https://willopines.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/there-you-go-again-clueless-white-folk-stylee/

https://willopines.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/public-notice-to-all-levels-of-government-in-the-united-states/

https://willopines.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/meet-rape-culture-progress-and-the-long-road-ahead/
>>
>>36407828
>guy is crippled
>is pained because he can never not be crippled / be a normal person

>guy wants to be a girl
>is pained because he can never be a girl / be a normal person

The total lack of empathy on this board is astounding
>>
Another victim to "civilization".
Humans aren't in their natural environment, intelligent people will become hypersensitive from the disparity between instincts and modern life.
You don't hear about hunter gatherers committing suicide.
While the guy was fulfilling has natural instincts ( when he had a family ) his thoughts of suicide naturally vanished. When he was no longer fulfilling his instinct to maintain a family and had nothing left but sterile modern society the thoughts of suicide quickly returned.
There is no purpose in life: because of this, the only solution is to become a servant to your instincts and dutifully follow them. Modern civilization does not allow this. Your rational human mind knows there is no purpose to life. So when your primal instincts telling you to irrationally LIVE are stifled and your rational mind is telling you there is no point, what is there to do but kill yourself?
>>
no offense but if you talk about MBTI you deserve to off yourself. sorri guys.
>>
File: pepelliotokhandsign.png (156KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepelliotokhandsign.png
156KB, 726x720px
>>36407926
You completely missed the point of my post, you ignorant fucking cunt. Please get raped and murdered.
>>
>>36407927

presumably his kids are still alive

i don't know why he thought his parenting was over with.
>>
>>36407946
>Please get raped and murdered.
Wheel yourself over and give it a try bucko
>>
>>36407948
Once the kids move out your parenting IS over with.
You don't see animals fretting over the status of their children once those children meet sexual maturity.
Humanity wouldn't be any different, if not for our ability to reason over our instincts.
>>
>>36407406
Shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot. This is why no one takes you seriously
>>
>>36407948
>>36407991
Any pics of his wife and kids?

Did he marry a hambeast or an Asian?
>>
>>36407991

the responsibility remains regardless of whether it's natural to still be concerned or not. it's a lifelong commitment.
>>
File: 1492235813968.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492235813968.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>36406509 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=huxX0DmElNU I am going to ask again. Any one of you niggers want to give me the tl;dr version of his gay ass note full of asspie dumb faggotry?
>>
>>36407828
>and here we have fucking nasty goddamn shit-for-brains fucking FAGGOTS wearing panties and wigs going LULULU I'M A GIRRRL LOOK AT ME GIVE ME MONEY AND PRESENTS WHEEEEEEEE

Fucking this. These fags think they should jump to the head of the line and be waited on hand and foot. 20 years ago they were called crossdressers and ignored, as they should be.
>>
That was a good read , I identified with a lot of the things he said ; however like an anon said :
>intj
>horoscope pls go

You guys need to stop with all that imftj shit, It has no actual meaning.

One thing I liked about the text is that he said that society doesn't have a problem, it's him who have a problem. That was more frank and realistic than spergs like elliot who think it's society's fault.

However he should have brought more blood for the beta uprising.
>>
File: Capture.png (155KB, 956x622px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
155KB, 956x622px
>>36400612
That was a very nice read. I think it's the first time I could stand reading someone's entire "manifesto" or whatever. While I do not identify with everything he wrote, I do relate to quite a bit of it.

Sucks that literally no one cares about this enough to even write one short article about it. I even live in Arizona and haven't heard shit about it.
>>
>>36408044
"Responsibility" is a spook derived from rationality and civilization, which is exactly what I am saying is the problem.
Does a lioness feel responsibility for her cubs? No, she's a fucking animal. The instincts are there to care for the cubs but if the cub dies the cub dies, the lioness doesn't waste time morning over every single lost child.
Meanwhile a human female loses and child and some of them get so traumatized they avoid having any more children? Does that make any sense? Lose a kid, so out of fear of losing a kid you don't have any more?
Only a 'rational' human mind could think of something so dumb, or even care about the idea.
>>
>>36407827
Huh? I'm still reading the thread, but OP never gives any specific resources other than "just use the internet".

He obviously has a very specific idea of what "social skills" are and how he overcame them, so it would be nice to have some practical information I can actually use right now.
>>
>>36408132
All you need to know is that social skills are only important if you're attractive.

If you just look weird then there's really nothing you could do even with the best of wit and etiquette.
>>
File: 1415150807807.jpg (97KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1415150807807.jpg
97KB, 300x450px
>>36403313
> tried to off myself
> I bet any money he was expecting someone to step in and stop him.
stop projecting faggot
>>
I want to punch out
>>
>>36407894
Yannow therapist help people for cash.
Given his position he probably had more than enough dosh for some sessions.
>>
>>36402230
You know that's a spectrum right? It is not all or nothing.
>>
>>36408088
his name is will moore, "will opines" is the name of his blog. he's using "opine" as a verb, as in "to express an opinion"
>>
>>36408115
>"Responsibility" is a spook

these memes are getting too hot for me
>>
File: Capture.png (168KB, 884x624px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
168KB, 884x624px
>>36408313
His name is Robert Paulson.
Didn't make a difference, still nothing.
>>
>>36400612
Why can't people just be happy with good pussies and good trees?

I mean, you don't just get to have a conscious, might as well enjoy it before turning into nothingness.
>>
File: Robots are the worst people.jpg (62KB, 882x945px) Image search: [Google]
Robots are the worst people.jpg
62KB, 882x945px
>>36405164
>>36401845
I know its already been pointed out, but you're all pieces of shit. Honestly, I never thought I'd see robots shitposting on someones suicide note. Maybe le /b/ /v/ or /pol/ but not you.
I know /r9k/ isnt a hugbox, and its not meant to be, but for the fact that all we do is complain about our individual inconveniences to an anonymous audience in the expectation of pity, this is disgusting.

Tl;DR, kill you're self robots
>>
>>36400612
>has had women in his life
Normie
>has had a wife and kids
Normie
>has enough social skills to have a career
Normie

It sucks that Chad Autism died but his life was still better than most.
>>
File: Death by white privilege.png (36KB, 653x171px) Image search: [Google]
Death by white privilege.png
36KB, 653x171px
>>36408387
>his life was still better than most
He notes this.
>>
Definitive proof that being smart or too self conscious about your surrounding is not necessary to achieve happiness..

Read "the donkey anger" by Victor hugo or just travel in third world areas where you'll see plenty of people enjoying life.

You basically need 2 things in life : nature and friends (that include gf and family)

I've seen Tibetan farmers on a pilgrimage to lhassa who kept smiling and laughing for the 3 days i was with them . They ate basic bread balls and slept outside but they were happy.

Also drugs. Guy should have tried them.
>>
>>36408376
i'd be fine with it if it were actually humorous shitposting but it's literally /b/ tier "NIGGER LOL"

someone made a post on that poliscirumors forum asking about job openings at his (former) university, that one was kind of funny

really i'm just disappointed people here aren't actually very funny
>>
>>36408500
one of his students somewhere else basically said that he seemed like the kind of professor who smoked a bunch of pot when he was younger (and never necessarily stopped)
>>
>>36408500
Hold your dick there anon, there are plenty of smart and self-conscious people who didn't commit suicide.
>>
>>36408500
https://fr.m.wikisource.org/wiki/L%E2%80%99%C3%82ne_(Victor_Hugo)/Col%C3%A8re_de_la_b%C3%AAte

Was never translated tho
>>
>>36408501
How about, there is no moore to his will now?
>>
>>36402102
>>36401415
My dudes, laugh at what people say, parrot the last 3-5 words they said to make them feel like your listening. Have a slight smile when you talk. It feels weird, you feel like a creeper being superficial, but you get used to it and normies eat it up.
>>
>>36408681
Can I actually listen?
>>
File: 1477409465617.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477409465617.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>i also tend to accidentally piss people off
>somehow i also got it into my head that if people are mad at me, i'm winning
>>
>>36408681
I was told to do the eyes up, chin down and frown.
>>
Autistic people who kill themselves should do mass shooting instead , until society start being more careful and caring toward them.

Of course it's not society's fault that they're misfits , but bullying or isolating them during school is basically stomping on a crippled person. And its not recognised as something very wrong today, it's just called bullying and considered common ; while in fact it's taking advantage on a mentally broken person. (I personally believe that anybody who has been bullied is on the spectrum somehow)

There's an untold war and persecution of autistic people in society today.
>>
>>36408772
I used tot hink this, too.
I was a kid I didn't know better.
>>
>>36408436
He's proud, he fucking shot himself.
>>
File: 1445719573180.jpg (35KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1445719573180.jpg
35KB, 406x364px
>>36407926
initially, but one gets used to it after a while
>>
File: 1475512264814.png (44KB, 381x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475512264814.png
44KB, 381x385px
Special request: can somebody archive the post using archive.is?

I can't access the blog at all because my browser won't let me.
>>
why does no one care how this rational chose to die
>>
Will you carry us to Eden?
Someone to believe in,
Breaking down the walls which kept us locked away.

Lead us into brilliance,
Borne by your resilience,
Love us all in spite of what we'll do to you.
>>
Man.

I would've sparked one up with him today and had a debate about something. Maybe that would've made him feel a bit better.
>>
File: 1473247006938.jpg (236KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473247006938.jpg
236KB, 633x758px
>>36408376
this always pisses me off as well

I want to believe it's invaders who don't belong on /r9k/ who don't deserve the shitposting, but I've also seen people here get shit on for no reason with inane, misdirected comments by what seem to be other robots

I want to care about these people but humans make it so hard
>>
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS DINGDONG

OOO HES A LONER LIEK ME HHHAHAH OOO I MUST BE USIICDAL OOOOOO fuck off.
>>
>>36402307
>they could have accomplished so much more

why, though? sure, other people like what they do but it didn't help them.
>>
>>36408376
so when it's one of you, or who you think is one of you, you need everyone to jump on the PITY PARTY, but you'll post deformed acid drenched females and laugh at them for fun? also crack jokes about women and men who die to some insane freak accident?

fuck your shit, i will cum all over his suicide note.
>>
so many normies on this board

happy columbines day, i hope someone you knew died
>>
>>36407982
Why would anyone to rape a tranny?
>>
>>36408300
>therapy

Nothing but a money-making scheme.
>>
>>36405663
He had a wife and kids. Of course, he was.
>>
>You might be surprised to learn that I was among the shortest of my classmates.

They never learn do they?
>>
>>36401392
/thread

origiano
>>
>>36407909
Lul, suicide is the logical conclusion of these cucked opinions
>>
File: DTjuh7P[1].png (1MB, 1270x835px) Image search: [Google]
DTjuh7P[1].png
1MB, 1270x835px
>>36402307
He just wasn't smart enough; he was autistic-smart, which is not true intelligence
>>
Really ironic how he talks about the social way people learn themselfes to behave, and half the posts on the article are generic human #36478 saying they will miss him just to make themselfes feel better
>>
>>36412472
Just as bad as the trolls telling him to relax and smoke weed and its not a big deal
>>
>>36400612
I've read this twice now and still don't understand why he killed himself. Like, what? He was sick of not being able to articulate his points to the average person?

Really, Will?
>>
>>36408681
I have done this since childhood to get by and it just made me realize how fucking vapid normal lives are and how pointless being a normie is. Of course, it never really got me anywhere besides being able to have basic interactions, I was still friendless because I never met anyone I was interested in, but it did make me realize at a good, early age that it's a waste of time trying to be normal. How the hell people can spend entire lives doing it, I don't know. It really is better to be alone if you can't fit in to normal society or enjoy it.
>>
>>36412673
Social misfit.
>>
>>36400612
Can absolutely relate to it.

Social interaction always seemed such a mystery to me. People standing together during smoke breaks, near the water machine, talking. Same for night life - people just going to bars, drinking, talking. Sitting together. Chilling, hanging. Going to place to just sit/stand with friends. It's so strange. I always had an activity with friends; we either played things, watched things, or went somewhere or whatever. We never just 'hanged'.

It seemed like magic. Something out of this word from me (funnily enough it's me that not from this word, rofl).

Now that I've experienced some of that, it is currently dawning to me how despite always feeling curious and a bit jealous of people doing that, that I could never enjoy it myself. Most of what people talk about is stupid bullshit and the conversation leads nowhere. It's lame jokes and boring hearsay.

Whole life I've been at a crossroads - do I try to fit in, fight my nature, to at least attempt, through numerous failures possibly to make it, or do I just focus on what I'm good at, my autism.

It seems he's a representation of the latter. I should take what I can from that and make an according judgement...
>>
>>36401415
they see you as woody, stiff, hence they think this must be a reflection of your inner character (= arrogant, piece of wood in arse, distant, cold), and normies all feel a need to defend themselves against that because what they perceive to be an autonomous signal from you is answered by one of their own making (since in their world everyone can potentially see the interaction and think his part) and their brain rationalizing the rest

standing on the shoulder of (internet-) giants, I figured this out before I hit my thirties. i all happens autonomously, there's nothing you can do except push some hard boundaries on these people

it's quite sad
>>
>>36401845
it's not wrong, they are at the core of his downfall, whether he realized it himself or not (going for 'not' because of that muh privilege word choice)

who is responsible for everything he describes in the suicide note? I wonder who...
>>
this thread has a lot of butthurt, defensive people. were you guys related to Will Moore or something?
>>
>>36413403
WMIDF out in full force
>>
>>36404259
the point is: you fags are dominated by fast food.

Here in europe is very rare to see fast food restaurants save for 3 or 4 in the biggest cities. Everything else is proudly cooked healthy food.
>>
>>36413419
what does this mean?? what does any of this bullshit mean???
>>
>>36400612
Smells of fake and viewbait. If it's real, holy fuck is it pathetic to write your suicide note in that viewbaity style.
>>
>>36404722
>be PhD student
>my shitlord of advisor kills himself
>fucking patriarchy
>>
>So, WTF!?! Right? Why would someone like that off himself? Surely he was full of self pity, whining and crying, blah, blah, blah.

Stopped reading there. This is normally the part where I suggest the part in question kill themselves but...well...uhh...tfw no ladyboy qt?
>>
>>36406685
wtf what kind of condescending nonsense is that
>>
>>36401845
Elliot (blessed be his name) is not a fucking meme

He is our saviour, lowering him to the tier of a meme is frankly insulting and bordering on heresy against the Order of Saint Elliot.

Watch yourself heathen
>>
>>36407909
what a clown

what a load of bullshit that is incredible

here's how this nut defines 'rape culture'

>The foundation of rape culture is the idea that men agree to respect one another's claims to women's bodies.

... so something completely different from what feminists usually mean by it but fitting enough so that he can claim everything they claim is rape culture is also something he claims is rape culture? something that could even just describe normal fucking relationships?

but what these fucks always miss is the whole role of women themselves in this, they always ignore that completely, instead you get the following quote:

>The Twitterpated scene, like Delilah's betrayal of Samson, are cultural tropes that help boys "learn" that women are dangerous: they have "wiles" and can trick you into acting against your best interest. What do we need to do when facing something scary and threatening? Control it, of course.

sure matches up with what I've seen in boys -.-
>>
>>36413443
It means that /pol9b/tards have infested this place, and the comments section on Will Moore's post.
>>
>>36413263
Yea exactly mate. For people like us, even if we can fake it, its just not worth it. I've been incredibly unhappy the past few years and I feel its because I've been trying to be normal because it's what people expect. I even deluded myself into thinking being normal was something I actually wanted but really I just want to be autistic with my autistic friends and do autistic things.

It gets harder though as I get older. The constant reminders of my differences. Old friends who used to be on my level but are outgrowing me but still feel obligated to be friends with me. People my age getting married, having kids. With every year the difference grows larger and its becoming harder to fit in. I can very well imagine myself coming to the same conclusion as this guy eventually.
>>
>>36400612
I dont even understand his reasoning
>I like to consume things
>I get tired of consuming things
>I like to produce things
>I find it hard to socialise and not piss people off
>I should kill myself

???Why not just produce things
>>
Explain why a valued member of society gets a pass for doing this.
>>
>>36414333
>Yea exactly mate. For people like us, even if we can fake it, its just not worth it.
You seem to be implying that you're agreeing with me but you reached a different conclusion from my post, lol.

Will Moore seemed like a proof for me that even if I delve completely into my autistic passions and just dismiss everything else as distraction, the tiring human interactions, the awkward things, all those worries, I'd still be unhappy and maybe end up like him.

So maybe instead I need to work hard on fitting in. Honestly I may even have an advantage over normies that way, if I succeed - I'm able to understand social cues AND I'll still retain the objective outsider perspective on things.

But honestly, I have no idea if I have asspies or tisms or not, but regardless of that I feel that these terms have too much weight. Once someone 'realizes' they're one or the other, they will basically give up. "Oh I can try and try but in the end I can't help it who I am", but that just may not be true. Who's to determine the line between tisms and mere awkwardness? Who's to judge accurately whether someone's irrevocably autistic or just 'behind in progress' due to outside factors that are malleable?

A few centuries ago people were treated as personalities, and personalities are always subjective and open to self improvement. Now you're cathegorized either something or another, and the sense of personality is lost. Now it's a 'condition', a 'disability' instead of a disadvantageous quirk, for example.

Just because we can recognize a group of behavioral/personality quirks and cathegorize them as some condition does not mean that the condition actually exists per se. Reification is a fallacy. We can group whatever signs and call them whatever we want, but that doesn't make it anything other than a group of quirks of personality, and personality is always changeable.

I needed to vent it out. I did not format this properly and my point may not be clear.
>>
>>36402064
Then build us a step by step guide to normalise soley over interweb sources if what you say is true
>>
>>36414473
Cause no one likes the things he produces?
>>
>>36414601
Not him but my looks has been the gateway for me to start 'learning' this stuff. Even IF I tried making a guide of sorts it'd probably fail for those who aren't in the same boat as me.
>>
How old was this guy?
>as a dad
Normie reeeeee etc.
>>
>>36404435
No, he has set it up posthumungusly
>>
>>36414473
Because like he said in order to get your stuff valued you have to put up with social schmoozing. Which means that even if your product is superior, someone with an inferior product and better shmoozing will get more recognition/adoption of the ideas.

In other words salesmen are the fucking WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET and should be burned alive during the normie holocaust.
>>
>>36414678
>someone with an inferior product and better shmoozing

How about a very disabled, very short manlet? Sorry but I'd rather tolerate a spaghetti-dropping trap faggot from /r9k/
>>
>>36405348
>tfw when you kill yourself because of a lack of validation
>tfw you kill yourself because you are a shitty salesman
>>
>>36414506
He doesn't. It sounds like he did it largely because his wife left him, which is pretty pathetic. More power to him, though
>>
>>36406789
You realise you probably have 50+ years of more rumination about your current situation to go right?

How to you think this will end up?
>>
that whole note is just a long ego masturbation

im mad as fuck
>>
>>36414770
Apparently he left his wife, not the other way around.
>>
>>36414678
Sales is always at its core convincing someone to buy something they don't need or even sometimes want. It's functionally immoral and treats people as means to an end. It's abusive to the self-determination of another person.
>>
>>36400612
>tfw when INTJ
>tfw this guy is literally me
>>
>>36414799
It's also all very obvious. I feel pity because I imagine he put a lot of thought into this and ended up with ideas that are at best poorly communicated (funnily enough) and at worst banal. I mean, his suicide note is the same stuff many of us casually think with our morning coffee.
>>
>>36402377
learn how to spell competence you fucking incompetent.
>>
>>36414867
this so much

ogirinal
>>
>>36414857
that part triggered me to no end.
>hurr usually im introverted but give me a lead role and i become ENTJ
this isnt how it works. way to misunderstand MBTI in your suicide note.
>>
>>36414867
But that's the horror of it.

The problem autistic robots face is a very obvious one. But because it's so simply it's easy to understand that THERE'S NO WAY OUT.

Just because it's a simple problem, doesn't mean it's a solvable one. And that makes our existence hell. It's like being trapped in a prison with the key just out of reach, for all eternity.

You can see the solution but you have a complete inability to execute it, and more you lack the will to do it because it's so much fucking bullshit.
>>
>>36414890
But...I literally do that.

I teach in front of a classroom. Normally I'm introverted. At the head of a classroom I'm super extroverted and no one would know that it's draining the fuck out of me
>>
Suicides alright. Dunno why people put so much serious weight on it. If the dude had said he was going off into the African jungle to live there for the rest of his life nobody would give a shit. Suicide is the same thing except you save money on plane tickets.
>>
>>36414911
Also, I don't think *we're* the intended audience. We already know what it's like. Instead he's trying to explain it to NTs and so-called normies, and all of this might actually be revelation to them.
>>
>>36412335
>posts people who are all autistic smart
KEK not very bright are you
>>
>>36414552
Idk mate I'm retarded
>>
>>36414603
Why should that even matter? He said he likes produces things, not that he likes when others like that he has produced something. I thunk he is smart enough to make that delineation.

Tbh his logic is flawed and for someone to leave such a loose logical argument, say they are xNTJ, autistic AND leave it as their final word, i think such shoddy writing and ambiguoisty would be beneath them.

My guess is he killed himself out of frustration of being unable to fit in and ennui of not having familial duties any longer. There is more to it than that but depends if you want to enter this discussion.
>>
>>36414934
>At the head of a classroom I'm super extroverted and no one would know that it's draining the fuck out of me
no. you see, this is exactly what im talking about. this sentence i quoted is actually paradoxical: the very definition of being an introvert is that social situations are draining. you are still being an introvert.
>>
>>36414678
>he said in order to get your stuff valued you have to put up with social schmoozing.

Where in his prose did he discuss others valuing his work? Either he wasn't being clear on what pleasure he derived from producing or you are adding stories where there are none.
>>
>>36414857
>says he is INTJ
>uses the word literally incorrectly
This is why MBTI is cancerous
>>
>>36414867
>I imagine he put a lot of thought into this
I disagree, i believe this was impulsive, emotional spitting of the dummy (pacifier, whatver you burgers call it).

It's common in academics that have big egos and thin skins, they are easily triggered.
>>
>>36414934
You and the majority of mbtifags don't actually understand the introextrovert spectrum, go freud it up and come back when you are knowledgable.
>>
>>36415098
>just doing things I enjoyed consuming was a tried and true path to depression for me. To feel good about myself-to be able to look myself in the mirror-***I needed to produce.***

>***I learned long ago that producing something I found useful / valuable did not mean anyone else would see it as useful / valuable.***

>*** One must market it: show others it use / value. And that may seem straight forward, but it isn't.***

>And there's the rub: strategic social interactions are front and center in that process. Or so it seemed to me. Either way I was just poor at it.

it's literally there in black and white you retard. It's his CONCLUSION. He's saying "all I can do is produce, but my production will never be able to reach its true value because I'm bad at marketing it." And more DOING THAT IS DEEPLY UNPLEASANT FOR HIM, AND HIM TRYING TO DO IT RESULTS IN HURTING OTHER PEOPLE UNINTENTIONALLY.

It's literally life is suffering for me, here's why, I'm out, see you faggots.
>>
>>36414962
Secretly the normasses know that suicide is the easiest and most direct solution to all their problems, it's just been memed into obscurity for various reasons that deserves it's own thread.
>>
he was a fake professor in a fake field of study non-stem fields are unicorn feelings tony robbins personal development bullshit and serves no purpose in society good on this leech for killing himself and ending the drain on tax payers that was his life
>>
>>36415182
It's not black and white at all, please use logic and not capitalisation.

>I enjoy producing things
>People may not like what i product
>People like what is marketed well
>I cannot market well
>Time to die
>>
>>36415131
It's very aloof for being impulsive and emotional. It's largely very boring, even.
I think most suicidal people have a good idea of what their suicide note might look like, if they subscribe to that sort of thing. He could have typed this up in five minutes and been dead five minutes later, but the framework was likely there for years.
>>
File: 2016.png (104KB, 276x248px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
104KB, 276x248px
>>36415242
kill yourself faglordio
>>
>>36415244
Dude his framework was literally
>Manlet
>MBTI
>Austism
>No family duties anymore
>Bored of consuming things
>I piss people off so why bother

No mention of philosophy or a rational argument at all, just an old guy who was done with life, nothing bad about that, but to pretend he laid out a well thought out argument is absurd to me.
>>
>>36401415
Surprisingly? Get antagonistic back at them.

Honestly people back down if you challenge them, part of the reason they act up is honestly because they don't know where you stand with them so if you keep it close to the vest flip the script. Next time someone challenges you with hostility really begin digging into them, accept conflict and assert your own point of view. You'll be surprised how things turn out.
>>
>>36415289
That's certainly fair
>>
>>36404892
is that from cryptworlds? looks familiar, hell of a game
>>
>>36402307
You really don't get it do you?

/What/ is there to accomplish? There's nothing. I know Camus is a bitch but when he said the only real question is should I have some tea or should I kill myself he was right. This is post-spook living lad, you're layers below where this conversations is occurring.
>>
>>36411286
I want to fuck anything that looks like a girl desu. I might be bi but I think I'm straight
>>
>>36402488
>People do have depth, you're just not able to find it.
True.
>Or the people you attract are also shallow because you attract what you are.
Resentful garbage.
>>
>>36402820
He obviously put in a lot of effort, he simply couldn't find a way around it that wasn't extremely difficult and dishonest.

If you're going to live you've got to live honestly my man, everything else hurts. He was a malleable man so if he could have done otherwise he would have.
>>
>>36415289
>your argument is literally
>i think he's a faggot
>no mention of a rational rebuttal at all just an anon who is a faggot
>>
>>36405164
>my chad fucks me

genuinely laughed at this one though
>>
>>36408343
thats because you dont knwo how to google
>>
>>36400612
Can someone break down what was meant by this comment and what the passage in the middle means?

i couldn't decipher it but i believe it has some wisdom in there.
>>
I feel like this is something I might have written had I stayed on the path of normiehood during adolescence.

Though the article is strewn with seemingly self deprecating comments, I find them to be closer to humblebrags about a self image of dignified integrity. His line of reasoning makes some kind of sense, but only if you accept that life has meaning and that dignity is important. I judge that his downfall is not being cynical enough nor depressed enough to call himself out on his own bullshit.
>>
>>36415911
>only if you accept that life has meaning and that dignity is important.

And social validation of what you produce

swear it could become a meme
>kills self because noone consumes what i produce

>his downfall is not being cynical enough nor depressed enough to call himself out on his own bullshit.

It's not about cynicism or depression its about fragile egos and fairly-land snowflake syndrome of academia, in the real world he would have swallowed a handful of jewpills and got on with it.
>>
File: poly10a.png (86KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
86KB, 640x400px
>tfw this is my eventual end

absolutely nothing can save me

fuck
>>
>>36415829
Food is meaning or day-to-day psychological sustenance and life is a McDonald's
>>
>>36415829
Commitment to honesty hurts. Some people don't have the ability to even realize they're being dishonest with themselves. The people who do are in the most danger.

Some people feel too much pride than to lash out so they process everything internally. This can be good or bad but excessive amounts are bad.

The passage is a sort of restatement, it comes from Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil. You're just going to have to read the man to mine the meaning. I think Walter Kaufmann does a bit of discussion on it.

In short the plebeian and uncouth age would refer to our time, the metaphor of the meal is spiritual nourishment and life fulfillment. It describes exactly this man, he can't both be honest to himself and be self satisfied and live amongst others.
>>
>>36407909
>BLM supporter
absolutely nothing of value was lost
>>
>>36415829
>who knows that dangerous dyspepsia which comes from a sudden insight and disappointment about our food and those sitting next to us at the table -- the after-dinner disgust."

i.e. being disgusted with the reality of our lives as defined by the society/civilization/state of man that we live in.

We grow to be deeply disappointment by what we have to consume in order to get by (shallow social forgeries) and we eventually grow to even despise the rest of the species.
>>
>>36415986
I wonder what the differences are in communication. The differences I could think about would go under social or relationship.
>>
>>36415829
By the way, it's not at all a necessary outcome. Just one possible expression of a society wide problem.

My opinion is the problem is capitalism. The solution is not yet ready however.
>>
dang that lil cummer dude is pure fucking cancer.
I'm ashamed that he's from r9k.
At least be clever with your shitposting.
>>
File: poly10a.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
85KB, 640x400px
>>36415986
Damn, you got the tism hard huh
>>
>>36416257
Link me this test dude
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-20T13_47_53Z.jpg (398KB, 1417x447px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-20T13_47_53Z.jpg
398KB, 1417x447px
>>36400612
Just wanted to say...not the same people at all.
>>
>>36401525
1. Are you sad?
2. Why do you think you feel sad?
3. What can you do to stop what's causing you to feel sad?
4. Solve these problems one at a time if you have too.

Congrats I just saved you thousands of dollars in doctors visits and jew medicine. If you can't figure out how to solve problems in your life then you should just kill yourself. It's Mother Nature at work.
>>
>>36416431
>If you can't figure out how to solve problems in your life then you should just kill yourself.

ABSOLUTELYAGREED
>>
Felt sorry until I read he had numale political beliefs
>>
>First quarter of rambling blogpost dedicated to explaining how he's so much more insightful than most people
>Unironically posted the words "rape culture"
>>
>>36416680
It's a product of his environment and not much else.
Was he lurking /pol/ he would've unironically posted the words "jewish question", and kill himself all the same.
>>
>>36416472
Andrew Carnegie was 5'2 and ended up dominating the American steel industry. Being a Manlet isn't an excuse.
>>
>>36416757
Therefore, he figured out how to solve his problem
>>
>>36416747

My point is you don't get to claim to be more intelligent than most people if you believe in such retarded nonsense. I know of plenty of people in "intellectual" and 'academic' life who don't believe in anything as obnoxious as 'rape culture'.

It's almost as if his sense of intellectual superiority was a function of his LACK of intelligence.
>>
File: tumblr_og0ulbOmnT1uxe07uo1_500.png (153KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og0ulbOmnT1uxe07uo1_500.png
153KB, 500x566px
>>36402257
>Go to get account
>Find this
>>
>>36416747
this.

autism is a fatal disease
>>
>>36416312
I forgot the link, something like austism and aspergers polygon 124 questions or something idk
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.