[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ support Trump even though he's a proven

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Trump Jewish Puppet 3.png (243KB, 949x472px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Jewish Puppet 3.png
243KB, 949x472px
Why does /pol/ support Trump even though he's a proven jewish shill?
>>
>>36400195
sycophants
>>
>>36400195
REDDIT! SJW! NIGNOG! KIKE! SHILL! LIBTARD! THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!
>>
Bump.

I need more answers, /r9k/.
>>
>>36400195
How about you ask pol and leave us to our virginposting you fucking retard
>>
>>36401006

They call me a shill whenever I ask them. And sometimes the mods delete my threads. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>36400195
Is shilling in /pol/ not working anymore? Do you have to shill here now instead?

/thread
>>
>>36400195
They've spent about 2 whole years shilling for him and being blind fanboys. Admitting that they were fooled yet again would mean that all that time and effort was wasted.
>>
>shills tell normies Trump is Hitler
>shills tell 4chan Trump is a Jew
This thread really activates my almonds
>>
>>36401149
We weren't fooled. He's glassing Korea, has China on HIS side, is showing Assad who has the bigger dick, and is generally being a good president for once.

If Clinton was president, then she would literally be Obama.2 and do nothing but go to war with Russia.
>>
>>36401089
>>36401243

Not everyone that says something you don't like on the internet is a shill, despite what r/the_donald told you.
>>
>>36401293
how do these people end up on /r9k/?
how on earth do you think this board is /pol/
I could see you being on /b/ but here?
how do your scripts even get past the bot?
>>
File: IMG_0265.png (130KB, 1281x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.png
130KB, 1281x562px
>>36401293
Are you trying to be ironic?
>>
File: 135.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
135.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>36400195
They don't. /pol/ stopped liking Trump quite a while ago. Trump was what brought them together but now the board has literally fallen apart because they feel betrayed by him. It is mostly just off topic shitpost threads and world war 3 hype
>>
>>36401349

I have to ask here because losers like you and the other guy accuse me of being a shill just because I say something you disagree with on the internet. You're just spoiled man-children that can't handle dissent.

>>36401353

No. I don't know what that screenshot is referencing or what website it came from.
>>
File: 900.png (2MB, 680x466px) Image search: [Google]
900.png
2MB, 680x466px
>>36401353
Why do fags like this even exist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.