[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know there will never be a girl who wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: knee.jpg (118KB, 592x926px) Image search: [Google]
knee.jpg
118KB, 592x926px
How does it feel to know there will never be a girl who wants to kneel down in front of you?
>>
Good. I would only meet with a woman as equals.
>>
>>36400039
How does it feel to be wrong?

Fucking original bullshit, fuck this board.
>>
>>36400039
I could make a girl want that but it wouldn't feel rewarding or necessary because I'm already confident in myself and I don't need any admiration from others, I'm indifferent to it. I'd much rather find someone worth admiring.
>>
>>36400039
This isn't r/incel. Last night I gave my GF a big ol' facial and she thanked me as she licked it clean.

Good feels, man
>>
>>36400039
Indifferent. That's what rope is for.
>>
>>36400039
only costs $60 my buddy
>>
>>36400302

Any less than 250 for a blowie and you're running the STD gamble
>>
>>36400039
But this is wrong. I've had girls kneel in front of me a lot. Fucked every hole. Nutted deep inside sluts, on their face, in their mouth. I had one girl who took 99% of my loads in her mouth and swallowed each one. Multiple girls who always took creampies. I don't think I've never not cum inside a girl if it wasn't a handie.

Soz anon
>>
>>36400039
There was, there are and there will be. Take your wannabe demotional low tier bait to /b/ underage shitcunt
>>
>>36401024
>There was

Well, there's where you're wrong, and I can't exactly prove the other two wrong yet, but I have a strong feeling.
>>
File: 11.jpg (584KB, 1280x1926px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
584KB, 1280x1926px
>>36400039
I would rather kneel down in front of Kurumi-Chan

But joking aside, it sucks, i would love a cute gf who i could cuddle with at night, go on dates to aquariums or museums or something, don't even like those things but just being with her would be nice

Going for picnics and watching TV in bed together

But I've come to realise that there isn't any situation i see myself in where i would meet a girl that i would talk to let alone lead to dating

I don't want a girlfriend for just sex, i want to experience that innocent love, holding hands for the first time and kissing, going on dates places and just hanging out, it sucks that it'll most likely never happen for me and the older i get the less likely that will happen, but I've come to terms with the fact

Right now I'm only living to get a job, my own place and enough money to buy more stuff i want and go up the pub once a week to get shitfaced
>>
It's fine, I prefer to be the one kneeling.
>>
File: 1495438585.jpg (85KB, 665x958px) Image search: [Google]
1495438585.jpg
85KB, 665x958px
>>36400039
>people get to experience pic related
>you haven't even kissed a girl
>>
>>36401250
This. I barely associate horniness with a gf now. I just want a girl i can do cute lovey-dovey shit with and feel cared for by.
>>
>>36401641
You're probably ugly or have a shitty personality. Try working on that
>>
>>36401250
Does this bitch have a clock in her eyeball?
>>
>>36400039
Well, despite this thread being obvious bait, I'm bored enough to answer this question anyway.

I've long since reconciled myself to my situation, I've gotten over it. While my negative emotions do resurface from time to time, I'm past the point of dwelling on them. There's simply no point; I am a life-long virgin, no one will ever love me romantically. Why would I care to immerse myself in so hurtful a reality? Simply learning to submerge these feelings is a relatively painless solution.
>>
>>36401793
Do you have a small cock anon
>>
I'd rather kneel down in front of her.
>>
>>36401927
Yes, but that's not nearly the worst of my problems.

Since you were probably wanted to know, it's about 3 and a 1/2 inches hard. At least it's not technically a micropenis, I guess? As if that's supposed to be a consolation prize.
>>
File: 1492544394855.jpg (129KB, 885x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492544394855.jpg
129KB, 885x720px
>>36400100
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fantastic bait old bean
>>
>>36401773
Yeah, it tells how much time she has left to live, she can use her powers to take other people's time and add to her own, she can also use her time to power her weapons and use her powers which are all related to time like if she shoots someone with a certain bullet it will slow down time for them making them appear faster to others
>>
>>36401984
If you didn't mind a guy jerking or sucking it I'd do it
>>
>>36402133
Sorry anon, I believe that all sex I engage in should be predicated on a firm foundation of mutual love. This probably contributes heavily to my continuing virginity. I appreciate the offer, though. It's nothing personal, I am also bisexual so I'd have no problem with a man per se. So long as I'm on top, figuratively and literally.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.