[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there really any type of mental gymnastics I can do to explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492382583225.jpg (69KB, 850x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1492382583225.jpg
69KB, 850x1224px
Is there really any type of mental gymnastics I can do to explain why I can swipe right as much as possible every day on Tinder for a week and get zero matches or should I just stop trying to "look on the bright side" and accept that I'm an ugly piece of shit who isn't worth being a human being?

I just don't see any other way to look at this. It's just reality, cruel, cold, unbiased reality. There's legimately nothing I can do to change it. I'm trying not to hate myself too much but I don't see how I could possibly take in this information without feeling horrible about myself.
>>
Show us your profile and ill tell you if you are just too ugly or too clueless.
>>
>>36397068

I know I'm ugly. I don't see how a bunch of you guys ripping on me is going to help me at all. There's nothing I can gain from doing that.
>>
>>36397221
There are ways to look prettier in pics and you probably arent using then. Your description also matters a lot, you have to prove you are interesting or funny withit. Just a front pic of your face wont work.

T. Average but with 300+ matchs thanks to good pics.

Also Tinder is shit, females there are entitled. If you are looking for love ignore it.
>>
>>36397553

>If you're looking for love ignore it

What possible other way is there to meet females in 2017 if you've already finished education and don't know any? Tinder is literally the only choice.
>>
>>36397034
It's all in how you set up your profile. I was on Tinder for a month, got like two matches. Switched to a traditional dating site, and redid my profile, now I'm engaged to a pretty qt3.14 chick. Keep your head out of the exit bag.
>>
you're just not being yourself hard enough obviously
>>
>>36397034
Post your profile and I'll give you some actual advice instead of just making fun of you. I've had great success with tinder and I wouldn't mind passing some of it on
>>
>>36397034
algorithm works against those who only swipe right..
>>
>>36397647
Eh, you might be right. More reason to post your profile and get some advice. Ignore the people mocking you, if you are ugly you shouldnt give a crap, is not your fault. Ugly people also get love, i have seen it.
>>
constantly swiping right actually puts you on the bottom of the barrel due to tinder's algorithm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.