[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom and grandmother and most other family members keep harassing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1470288102136.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470288102136.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Mom and grandmother and most other family members keep harassing me and being cunts for literally no reason, honestly want to murder them all they are so fucking awful, as soon as I set foot outside my room they are right there to abuse me and provoke me, hope they all die desu

anyone else /shitfamily/
>>
Tell us more anon, how are they harassing you?
>>
If you ever decide to an hero op, make sure that you take them with you. Better yet, severely maim them but let them live, so that they have to suffer for the rest of their lives
>>
>>36396451
>Mom and grandmother and most other family members keep harassing me

what are they doing?
>>
>>36396451
My 26 year old sister walked by the bathroom as I was grabing a towel. Like always she looked at me with disgust (even though Im actully pretty handsome) and I instinctively covered my genitals.

Insted of just glancing at my naked body real quick and looking away she stares at my genitals with a ugly face of disgust of hers and slows down her walking to get a prelongated look. Any normal person would look away but even though my hand is covering myself she just stares consistently for way longer then nessary to look away at it and walks off.

What the fuck is her problem its like if you accidently smelled something you hated and then look a Looooooong deeeeeeep breath of it. Thats what is so infurinating about her her arrogance to just not help herself to move her own fucking eyes
>>
>>36397142
No reason they are just being cunts
>>
File: 1452377057360.jpg (40KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1452377057360.jpg
40KB, 316x311px
>>36397771
shouting an screaming at me calling me a loser and telling me to get a job even though I have one, basically making shit up, and the worst par? they then go on to accuse me of being abusive
>>
>>36398442
hate to break this to you but your sister doesn't hate you, she hates herself. She wants your benis in her bagina
>>
>>36398738
Fucking hell thats sounds awful
>>
File: 1456922695009.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456922695009.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>36398963
it is, whats worse is they get violent aswell, my mother legitimately said a few weeks ago that she has the right to attack me and I am not allowed to defend myself and if I did she's call the cops
>>
>>36396451
Cluster B types are scum and deserve death

They also don't have souls
>>
>>36399064
get your trash family off the crack rock
>>
Not family but I live my roomate and his family
>His dad tells us to get jobs
>says just anything for some money, doesnt need to be career choice
>I get a job the same day
>that was 2 months ago
>he still hasnt gotten a job
>has sent literally 2 applications in those 2 months
>Wont look for job because he is going to "be a big Streamer"
>Has 4 viewers at most
>His dad already got him a green screen, webcam, and microphone
>He gave up on streaming
>go to Best Buy with them all a few weeks ago
>His dad buys him a new $400 phone
>he sees a Demo for the Oculus Rift
>Tries the demo for it
>tells his dad how cool it is
>Dad buys him a $600 Oculus Rift and $1500 Memelianware computer to run it on the spot
>A few weeks later (now)
>He talks about how spoiled people are and they dont need to work for what they have in this town because he saw a person from high school he didnt like in a newer car than his
>I go back to my shitty metal shop job where I want to die every day
>He sits in his room doing the new flavor of the month """""""job"""""""" which is trying to learn Unity and talking about making his own game
IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY
PLEASE HEAVENLY FATHER LET ME GET A JOB THAT PAYS ENOUGH FOR ME TO LIVE ALONE
>>
>>36399208
they aren't on drugs and they aren't white trash, we're middle class
>>
File: 7683745163987.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7683745163987.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
/shitfamily/
mom's side of the family is shit

>mom hates everyone but her children
>all my aunts are like this and they also hate eachother
>grandpa is a grumpy old man who is never satisfied and hated his children
>little sister ran away to live with her dad and she became a feminazi, changed her name and "gender" so nobody really wants her back
>cousins are split up and usually don't talk to each other anymore, used to be best friends when we were kids
>grandma was the only good person left in this family but she died 8 years ago, it feels like she as the only thing keeping this family together considering it all unraveled after her death

it's strange becuase when we were kids we all used to come together at grandma and grandpa's farm and celebrate the holidays like christmas and summer
I wish I was a kid again
>>
>>36399184
God finally glad somebody else said it
>>
>>36399725
what does that mean? I'm pretty sure psychology isn't considered a credible source any more
>>
>>36399334
>going to be a big streamer
>alienware computer
>oculus rift
fuck this guy honestly, everyone thinks they can become the next pewdiepie or some shit when they lack humour and originality
i bet his game choice is shit as well
>>
>>36398710
But anon he asked how
>>
>>36399536
Sounds pretty fucking trashy, regardless of social class.
>>
>>36400742
this
ever notice how everyone is 'middle class' when you ask them?
even the people who abuse their kids and call the police on their kids after they randomly start a fight with their child in their own house over 'jobs and his irresponsibility'
>>
okdoikie
>>
>>36396451
Bi-polar mum kicked me out at 17, didnt graduate.
homeless for 4 months.

Family are just people, some are shit, you're better off making one yourself.
>>
>>36402391
should have killed her while you were homeless
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.