[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Again the few robots that own a biz, i dont know how but doesnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Again the few robots that own a biz, i dont know how but doesnt matter, tell your story

And Chi anon are you still here, tell us more about your furniture biz and the stuff your ashsamed of.
>>
REEEEEEEEEE get in here
>>
File: Löwenzahn.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Löwenzahn.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>36396309
>Klingt zwar komisch, ist aber so
That brings back memories
>>
>>36397353
i know, he was the neet that made the most out of his neetbux.

But ANON MY GOD I KNOW 1 OF YOU OWNED THIS MAGIC BIZ, THERE HAS TO BE ONE SECOND ANON WITH A WEIRED BIZ
>>
>>36396309
>>36397353
This is now a german tv nostalgia thread
>>
File: 1492545102838.png (254KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
1492545102838.png
254KB, 610x343px
>>36398017
No no no i want to know about the weired biz anons run...

the woodo anon biz was hilarious
>>
I do a couples intimacy coach thing. I haven't made a business out of it but it's a good source of income for me.
>>
>>36398775
can you go in detail ?
are you chi anon ?
>>
>>36399051
What is a chi anon? And what details are you interested in? What I do is help couples with intimacy and communication issues. Really it's just an excuse for me to experience intimacy vicariously though since I sometimes get involved in the bedroom.
>>
>>36399204
No shit pls greentext on of the top moments you experienced

Chi anon made money by pushing furniture around so the chi can flow and made money from it, and he made some intimacy magic dancing and people believed it and so he makes a living, he already has 2 employes
>>
>>36398133
Looks like your thread is rolling after i bumbed it
I'll keep posting
Don't mind me
>>
>>36399580
How do you make your money anon
Saudi Arabi money rich in Germany is pretty hard to do with all the leftycucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.