[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to know how to get girls if you're not a Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0310.png (453KB, 695x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.png
453KB, 695x513px
Do you want to know how to get girls if you're not a Chad? Make them think you are evil but never be directly rude or nice to them. Works like a charm.
>>
>>36395814
so how exactly do you do this then?
>>
>>36395814
t. Theredpill
>>
>>36395829
You have to know them socially and hang out with them in a group of people. Remain distant and when you do say anything make sure it is edgy. They will think you're mysterious.
>>
>>36395870
I'd rather die than to be this autistic, like, fuck
>when you do say anything make sure it's edgy

are you serious, man? that's some autistic shit right there
>>
>>36396303
You have to find the line between autistic and mysterious.
>>
>>36396581
but saying edgy shit is pretty autistic, anon
>>
>>36396949
if you're ugly, it will seem weird and autistic and creepy, if you're attractive, they will find it "mysterious"
>>
you got this shit from a movie.

it's the "treat everyone like an asshole but her" routine.
it does work though, it entertains them and allows them to act as a referee of your behavior.
"ohh dont mind my boyfriend, he's just rude"
>>
>>36397204
I didn't get it from a movie, I got it from life experience. It was in the movie because it was true.
>>
>>36397245
>it was in the movie because it was true
You're so money, baby!
>>
>>36397245
okay know it all, whatever you say.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.