[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why can't I connect with people? >They're all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1451737734355.jpg (88KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
1451737734355.jpg
88KB, 600x736px
>Why can't I connect with people?
>They're all the same

etc. Thoughts like this

9/10 don't you think the answer is usually the most common denominator? You, the person who's not changing, the one who's always the same. Maybe you're always miserable as fuck. Maybe you're just too busy.

I think it should be a good challenge to try to get out of a sticky depressive state, righty oh?
>>
File: IMG_0112.gif (80KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.gif
80KB, 321x312px
>>36395677
Gee thanks friend
this was a huge help
My depression is cured and I also now have everlasting life and a gf
>>
>it's not the fault of other people maybe you're just subhuman
wow really helped my self-confidence
>>
>>36395677
That's really good advice, thank you.
>>
>>36395857
>implying you ever made the conscious decision to stop comparing yourself to others, stop lingering on hating yourself, and get shit done

Nah I bet 90% of your brain function is spent saying "i wanna die"
>>
>>36395973
Dumbass nobody is ever actually going to get better from reading this advice whether it's true or not
These fucking normies think that just by saying shit like "stop hating yourself" everything is fucking magically fixed
>>
>>36395887
What's wrong with your self confidence? Are you comparing yourself to others, are you worried about what others think of you, or are you trying to be normie as normal can be?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.