[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the reason why men and women can just be "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0293.jpg (202KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
202KB, 960x831px
This is the reason why men and women can just be "friends"

This describes what happens in every urging situation. If she doesn't wanna fuck you, then you as a real man should move on and never talk to that bitch again, female "friends" are as useful as dog shit
>>
>>36395669

Have you ever had a friend who was a girl?
Have even had a friend period as kind as the male friend?
>>
>>36395669

woof

agldjnjgggggggggg
>>
>>36395732
Fuck off roastie, there's nothing more useless than a female friend who doesn't wanna fuck you
>>
Most of the women I've befriended suck as friends because they either keep me around for attention or treat me as one of their own. Very rarely will they be fun to hang out with, and that's only when they don't have another guy in their life(which most of them do, some more often than others), but this doesn't last too long.

My advice: Keep some girls around as "friends" for when you get tired of hanging out with dudes, maybe one will turn out cool.
>>
>>36395669
But lots of men and women are friends
>>
>>36395879
Op is talking about heterosexual men not homosexuals
>>
>>36395838
I'm not a girl. I was just asking if you even have friends or experience with them. But I can tell this isn't a serious thread now, just one to get comments
>>
Wow you make the male friend in this scenario such a needy little weenie.

If I was really close to a "male friend" I would let him stay at my house or borrow money or whatever. I do the same for my alcoholic uncle and my brothers.

That said the real difference is that most """male friends""" are only using a friendship as a front to get sex and want to be your bf. Female friends actually want to be friends. I don't keep male friends because I've never met a guy who didn't want something more.
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (194KB, 919x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
194KB, 919x623px
>>36395960
Because you're fucking boring and useless if you don't wanna let me get in your pants, you're basically fucking useless. The point of OP's image is to prove that having a female as your friend is fucking useless compared to what you can do with your male friends who turn out to be REAL friends, not just someone who sticks around just to get attention and give nothing back. I will never consider a female my friend unless I can fuck her, if I can't fuck her then I don't stick around like a little bitch doing favors for her while she fucks another motherfucker.

No thank you, just accept the fact that you're fucking useless without your vagina, roastie.

I do something for you, so I expect something back more than a fucking "thank you"
>>
>>36396060
>Because you're fucking boring and useless if you don't wanna let me get in your pants, you're basically fucking useless

You don't know me but okay. Sure.

Point being you aren't useful even if you DO let me in your pants (lol "let"). That's not useful. and in fact if you were remotely handsome you wouldn't need to pretend to be womens "friends" to get a gf. I can get a real bf if I want a real bf I don't need ""male friend"". Just accept that you are useless with or without your penis, "male friend". At least women have vagina to offer and you have nothing.
>>
File: velma.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
velma.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>36396060
my boyfriend and I are celibate and he still considers me his best friend.

But then, I'm not boring and useless.
I would look for female friends if I knew there were women like me, but there's not so I won't.
>tfw no g f
>>
>>36395732
Dude shut the fuck up, i kick it with a handful of females whom I call friends and I make it known that as a chick they're useless as fuck, usually friendship grants you the ability to be unfiltered
>>
>>36395877
See I want to but unfortunately every chick I can stand to be around I wanna fuck. Heck I invited a female friend over the other day knowing she was dating someone and was obvious to the real reason I invited her over and I still tried to sway her into fucking me. I can't be friends with you if you're attractive to me cause my want to fuck you exceeds everything else.
>>
>>36396215
I make sure all my male friends know that they're about the same emotional depth and value as a cucumber, only without being able to hit a cervix.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.