[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw >be me >meet girl on a dating site >start talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 6020783.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6020783.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
tfw
>be me
>meet girl on a dating site
>start talking to her daily
>decide to meet her irl
>went to her town
>went to the beach
>start talking
>watch in eyes
>suddendly start kissing
>holy shit is happening
>she ask me if I consider her my gf now
>I say yes
>she says yes too
>we spend the rest of the day doing normie stuff with some friends of her
>she gets a phone call
>she has to go but will come back soon
>???
>comes back completely mad
>ask what's going on
>she has been called a whore for kissing me
>i had to return home shortly after
Now she refuses to answer my calls and my messages. Guys wtf am I supposed to do now?
>>
fucking 12 year olds
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (54KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
54KB, 500x332px
>>36394877
Get your revenge
>>
>>36394901
no, if we can register on dating sites how can you even think we are 12.
>>
>>36394959
what country do you live in? are you white? are you muslim or something?
>>
>>36395007
Italy, I'm italian so not white and I'm not muslim
>>
>>36395038
ah is your her family stongly catholic?
>>
>>36395048
my family no we are just secular, talking about her family I have no idea
>>
>>36395097
family member might have found out and had a dig at her mate. or maybe a close friend.
>>
>>36395112
you are probably right but what now? I cannot believe that my chance to get a gf has been vanished like this, I just cannot sleep at night
>>
Tbh you only meet the bottom of the barrel on dating sites.

Granted I met my wife online but we used social media. Sucks that happened to you though Senpai
>>
>>36395168
don't spam her too much, wait out for a bit, then when you see her in person chat to her. it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings my friend
>>
>>36395195
our cities are quite distant, there are almost no possibilities for me to see her irl
>>
>>36395250
just wait it out, be patient she might contact you. she probably will at some point
>>
>>36395276
i hope tho
>>
>>36394901
This anon gets it, go fuck some 12-year-olds
>>
If you are a Terroni it was completely justified tbqhwy senpai
>>
File: 1490891890548.jpg (54KB, 259x282px) Image search: [Google]
1490891890548.jpg
54KB, 259x282px
>>36394877
>>meet girl on dating site
stopped reading right there
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.