[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a good person? Would you want to hang out with yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

Are you a good person?

Would you want to hang out with yourself?

Be honest, you're anonymous.
>>
>>36394846
Yes, i'm a very good person.
>>
>>36394846
I wouldn't be able to get myself to hangout with myself because we wouldn't interact. We'd be good friends if I could force an interaction
>>
I think I'm a pretty good person, I assist people whenever I am able to do so but

I wouldn't hang out with myself, I get too depressed and depend too much on other people to make me happy and that's not really a fun personality type to be around.

Maybe that's why my now ex-gf decided that we should just "be friends" and that she wanted time to "discover herself"
>>
Yes to both.
Unfortunately our relation wouldn't foster growth or benefits beyond a co-player for video games.
>>
I would hangout with myself, and id feel bad for myself as i do to myself now anyways
>>
I hate myself and am a bad person but would hang out with myself because we share the same interests.
>>
>good person?
Probably not, no. I am surprisingly good and helpful toward others who do not piss me off first. But that is because I find when you are selfish as fuck but think matters through to the end, you will indeed act the very same toward others as a selfless person would.
The advantages are bigger, and when you just use people the very best result which you can expect getting are lots of used-up people around you and wtf are those good for?

>Would you want to hang out with yourself?
No, I am quiet and boring to be around.
>>
Being myself, I would definitely want to hang out with a clone and fuck
If I weren't me, I'd probably just see a conceited standoffish jerk
>>
>>36394846
I hang out with myself literally everyday.
>>
>am I a good person
Fuck no. I laugh at disabled people, shit on the less fortunate, and never go out of my way to help anyone.
>would I hang out with myself?
Fuck yeah. We could laugh at disabled people, shit on the less fortunate, and focus solely on the needs of each other without giving a shit about the rest of the world.
>>
>>36394934
Hanging out with people full of self hate tends to be tiring in my experience.
>>
>>36394846
What a useless stupid question that could never actually be tested and answered, fucking kill yourself retard
>>
>>36394846
Yeah, I might even become a better person I tend to treat and support others better than I do myself.
>>
Yes
Sure. I think playing video games with myself would be fun too.
>>
>>36394846
how would the conversation go?

hey me, what're your interests? what'd you do today? how was work?
>>
>>36396239
Well that answers both questions lol.
>>
>>36394846
I'd be afraid to hang with myself.
I hate it when people know what I'm thinking.
I I've encountered a person who understood all my references and knew all my intentions, scared me shitless.
>>
>Are you a good person?
Yea i think i'm.
Yea surely i would like to play guitar with my self , since i dont have anyone to do that with me.
>>
>>36394846
I'm a good person, sorta, but I probably wouldn't be my friend. I'm too awkward and annoying at times.
>>
I'm way to antisocial and sometimes I inadvertently say things that people think are rude. Like verbal spears that poke through their delusion of what they think their life is like.

I mean, no I probably wouldn't hang out with me because I'm actually a really boring person. I pretty much spend most of my time just reading about computer shit, smoking cigarettes, or browsing 4chan.
>>
>>36394846
i would like to hang myself yes
>>
>>36396416
>I I've encountered a person who understood all my references and knew all my intentions
What did he mean by this? Expand.
>>
>>36394846
We are all good people and we all wanna hang out with people and ourselves.

We just have some issues with insecurities and self image
>>
Well assuming im just meeting myself no, I'd probably try to run a game on him or use him in some way since he's not in the circle
>>
I can't really stand doing things unless it's pretty isolated. Like going to get a burger or sushi roll is really uncomfortable. I would rather ride bikes on a deserted nature trail or sit inside playing Mario Kart.

I feel like that makes me undesirable as a bf and even as a friend to most people. But since I feel this way I would love to be my own friend.
>>
>>36394846
I'm not, if i were i wouldn't waste my life of a nice person here.
>>
Even if I met my exact doppelganger it's unlikely we would want to socialize with each other. I don't like socializing.
>>
I'm not exactly nice, but I don't think I'm bad mean either. I'd hang out with myself, as long as that other me understood who the man in our relationship is.
>>
>>36394846
Honestly, yes.
>Free stuff
>Occasional free food
>He likes to try new foods
>Always up for going to out of the way places
>Night hiking
>Several random hobbies
>He never ask to borrow cash
>Defends you
>Has his own transportation
>Likes all kinds of music
>Always looking for the latest music
>Smells nice to good

The only problem I'd really have is that @s$ho?1 is always running late
>>
>>36396696
He was a co-worker who understood all my literary and and movie references, so when I'd make a joke he'd always understand it no matter how esoteric.
He'd also always call me out when I would refrain from working or participating in somthing, he'd know my reasoning.
He starts to notice and call me out on my mannerisms like how I never use definitive language.
>>
>>36394846
If I got on my good side, I would hang out with myself. Otherwise, I'm the most mean and caustic person I know. Sometimes, I even threaten people with brute force.
>>
I'm not a good person any more. I stopped giving a shit. I'm always angry and hostile and rude.

My life sucks and I hate living and I'm not going to make an effort to hide that so that you can feel comfortable around me.

Fuck you.
>>
>>36394846
I should be killed.
>>
I don't know if I'd hang out with myself but I recently came to the realization that I'm the backup friend of my social group online, nobody invites me to anything or talks to me unless everyone else is busy or not there. It feels really bad but I guess I always figured that's where I stood.
>>
>>36397220
If you hid that then people would feel less comfortable
>>
>>36394846
I wouldn't but it doesn't matter because I don't have any friends anyway. I've hated myself for so long it felt wrong to impose myself on people I liked. The only people I spent time with were people I was disgusted by, a mutual feeling.

Now I just wallow waiting for someone to end it all for me because I'm not even man enough to do it myself.
>>
>>36394846
I am a good person. Honestly.
>only guilty person in shawshank
>>
>>36394846
I just go with things so neither of us would do anything in particular. At worst we'd fight over who is using the internet when playing online vidya. I like my solitude so that would just wedge a mutually-assured gap between us.
>>
Yea I'd want to rather hang myself
>>
File: Eliotness.jpg (94KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Eliotness.jpg
94KB, 300x444px
talking about yourself isn't humble.
>>
File: 1462143941242.jpg (47KB, 723x587px) Image search: [Google]
1462143941242.jpg
47KB, 723x587px
>>36397144
I wish I could meet someone like this. If they knew the way I worked so well he could probably also tell me what's wrong with me. Also having someone get your jokes sound amazing. Whenever I joke around at work it falls flat more often than not.
>>
>>36397700
Buts it it's anonymous
>?
>>
>>36397794
the point is: no one knows if you're a nice person until they see your actions over time. they've got to see consistency without it being forced or coerced.
talking about how nice you are out loud is disingenuous. being egotistical isn't nice, therefore, talking about yourself isn't humble.

it's like telling people "good job" or "you look great" then getting pissed if they don't respond in the way you want. it isn't a real compliment if you're just doing it for a response.
>>
I'm ostensibly a good person. I'm polite to people and love animals, but I'm not really a good person. I hate people, hate myself, and have tons of annoying habits. I wouldn't want to hang out with myself at all.
>>
I would probably get pissed off my flaws. Don't get me wrong, I think I'm at least somewhat pleasant to be around with, but I always felt that if others display a bad character trait that you also have it's somewhat irritating and infuriating. For example I HATE people undermining my intelligence with snarky comments and smug attitude.

YES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT STOP DOWNPLAYING EVERYTHING I SAY WITH YOUR WANNABE WITTY ATTITUDE. CAN YOU BE SERIOUS JUST ONCE YOU PRICK??

FUCK!

I think I would hate myself. Fucking hell.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.