[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, Femanon here. I'd like to ask what does it feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.jpg (450KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
450KB, 1920x1280px
Hey /r9k/, Femanon here. I'd like to ask what does it feel like to have sex as an opposite gender. For us females I'd describe it like this

It's a warm, full feeling. And every time it goes in, out and back in again you can feel shudders all over your body and a really nice, indescribable feeling in your stomach. If you've been waiting a long time, (or have been teased for a long time) the first slide in feels like such a relief. It's sort of like a really bad itch on your back that you can't manage to scratch without someone's help. While it's going in you can feel the head, but usually (in my case anyway) you can mostly only feel the shaft, but that's nice too, if it's really hard or pulsing. When it's fast, your temp rises faster and sometimes it's hard to think about anything else but what's going in and out of you (that's when you might throw your hips back against him to unconsciously say you want more). When it's slow I just get a lot of muscle spasms, but it still feels good. When the testes hit against you or when you feel him bumping your cervix, I think it's more of a mental feed, like you know that you're taking it all and that makes you just feel nice. I'm not sure I described it the best way but, that's how I feel.

Now I wonder what it feels like for the male?
>>
File: o.k.jpg (2KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
o.k.jpg
2KB, 125x123px
Yeah, its alright i guess.
Feels better for chicks apparently
>>
>>36394208
Let me try it and I'll tell you.
>>
>>36394208
My dick feels warm and I enjoy the stimulation.
Personally, the pleasure is 80% from feelings the female body and 20% is what Im feeling with my dick.

t. loser that lost his virginity yesterday
>>
>>36394303
Feeling the* kek
>>
>>36394208
nice RP.
I'm an actual female who has had sex and it was not anything like that.

>feels like a boiled mushroom going in and out of your crotch
>>
I think about dead presidents.
>>
Sex with girls is kinda gay, I just like making out

The girl enjoys it more cause I'm big
>>
Good to know. I'll probably never experience this.
>>
>>36394208
Maybe you should of tried asking the guys you fucked instead of the ones you don't.
>>
>>36394208

It was like being enveloped in the wettest, warmest, stickiest hole in the ground attached to a moaning plant. Every nerve in my nerve-dead dick fired, shoving my hands into her ass, thighs, belly, breasts was awesome, she was soft and slim and grunt-moaned every time I rammed my hips into her. It felt powerful, like I was the goddamn king while I was on top of her, those noises directly related to what I was doing. Hearing her was probably the best part, the sound of fleshy, wet, sticky contact the second best by slight margin, and holding.....stealing her body heat, going forehead to forehead, slamming, riding, making those titties jiggle. I don't know man, I still jack off to the memory of that ONE time so very long ago.
>>
>>36394208
Where to even start?
Gotta keep in mind that for us its not like you, we WANT sex in a much intense way than most women do.
Its in short supply, its always a bit in the back of our minds to have, even if societies work hard at forcing us to push it back and focus our aim elsewhere. And just the simple fact that you are getting it now feels as if you can suddenly take a breath you haven't even been aware you were holding in for so long.
And that is just talking about the simple first feel of acquiring it, the above doesn't even yet touch into that mountain of associated feelings.
Like what you may feel about the girl in question, what your own body feels, how good or bad it is with her or how much satisfaction you may or may not give her etc.
Its a goddamn maelstrom desu.
Suffice it to say you want more and more and more, and when your legs and dick have given out part of you STILL wants more. Which is usually when we start to cuddle to recover or fall asleep.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.