[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retail cuck thread >it's a "customer ID too stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 16

File: 1478353740534.jpg (86KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1478353740534.jpg
86KB, 800x533px
Retail cuck thread

>it's a "customer ID too stupid to answer how they are paying" repeat

Seriously, if you don't know if your bank card is debit or credit, you should neck yourself
>>
>>36393764
I only know of 1 type of card, and we just call it bank card, I think its the credit card but what is the difference even?
>>
its the same process
>>
>>36393817
credit cards let you spend imaginary money on a balance then pay it all off at the end of the month

debit cards spend the cash straight out of your account, like a gift card or a plastic wallet
>>
>>36393817
Here in Canada, we have two types of cards, debit or credit.

The basic difference is this
>You're spending the money you earned when you're using a debit card
>you're borrowing money when you're using credit card

It's usually pretty easy to spot the difference between the two. Debit cards usually just have bank logos on them, while credit cards often have one of the credit card companies logos on them (visa, Mastercard, etc).

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Credit_Card_vs_Debit_Card
>>
>>36393764
Why would you even have to ask? A debit card can be used on credit as well.
>>
>Work at a deli in a supermarket
>Customer comes up
>I say 'Hi, how are you?"
>"Yeah I'll have...."

Straight up rude cunts everywhere. It's gotten to the point where I'm surprised when someone actually answers and doubly so if they ask me back.
>>
>>36393924
In the us the only difference is one says debit card and one says credit
>>
>>36393926
Do you actually care how that person is doing?
>>
>>36393827
Not at my store m8. You have to hit f1 for cash, f2 for debit and f3 for credit.

As I said in >>36393924, it's usually easy to tell which is which. However, most customers enter in their card without telling me what type of card it is, they wave their card back on (so I can't tell), they legit don't know what kind of card they have, etc.

It's not a huge deal, but it spurs my autism when it happens a million times in an 8 hour shift.
>>
>>36393975
Nah but that's not the point. I know you're probably thinking that neither of us care so why does it matter but when so.eone asks you it's rude to ignore them regardless.
>>
>>36393912
then our so called bank card is the latter, why would anyone get a credit card? seems like a stupid idea. No wonder why people bitch about being in dept, this system is just retarded...
>>
>>36393926
food workers don't always ask that. would you rather you ask what they want, then they say "i'm good, thanks, what about you?" and proceed to order
>>
>>36394001
yeah credit cards literally just exist to extort cash from low iq poor people
>>
>>36393925
Not in Canada, m8. At least not at my store. Our registers spit out a "card type does not match" error.
>>
>>36393926

I know that feel.

Even better is when they walk up and immediately start telling you their order instead of waiting in line like everyone else.
>>
>>36393926
lol i do this. can you just slice my fucking ham already Jason?
>>
>>36394001
>>36394021
Credit cards are used to develop a good credit score so normies can get better loan/lease/mortgage/payment rates
>>
>>36394077
>Not taking the ham i sliced 5 minutes ago
Truly scum of the Earth
>>
>>36394001
I have a credit card so I can buy stuff online. Haven't bothered getting paypal or getting one of those debit cards you can use online.

>>36394007
Im a retailfag. I'd rather a simple greeting. Something in between "complete silence as I'm ringing you up" and "customer talking my ear off"

A hi is fine.

>tfw had a bitch complain about how poor she is because she's a masters student

I'm a retail worker who can't afford to move out of mom's basement, dingus
>>
>>36394060
We get those in retail too.

My favourite are the old women who won a dollar on pull tabs and try cutting the line so they can get two more. They get pissy when I tell them to go to the back of the line.
>>
>>36393764
The whole reason that you have this job is because most people are not very good at life and need a little guidance that a self check cannot provide.

You should try to help the stupid not stomp them down.
>>
>>36394146
every bank card I ever had was usable online, and none of this loan shit was attached, ridiculous, maybe that's why I haven't heard of it, people here don't use those because everyone is too poor to pay back debt.
>>
>>36394001
My credit card gives me 1% to 5% on literally every single transaction. Just from regular spending I end up with an extra 20-50 bucks in a normal month, more during Christmas or if I go out a lot and get people to put the bill on my card and have them venmo me money..

Debit cards work on the same network with the same fees so the stores have already increased their prices to compensate. Plus when fraud is committed the banks are way faster about finding the fraud and getting the money back since its their money that was taken instead of your's. Most of the halfway decent ones will offer warranties on products if you pay with your card.

Using a debit card is for suckers. Literally the only thing you have to do is not spend money you don't have and you get a ton of benefits
>>
>>36394277
You're probably better off without a credit card m8.

I wish all bank cards were usable online here. They're becoming more common, though.
>>
>>36393912
You dont have to pay the whole balance of a credit card. Thats a charge card like amex. Credit lets you carry a balance for interest.
>>
>>36394364
If you have to do this, you shouldn't have paid with a credit card.
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>36394249
>tfw I used to like helping dumb people
>tfw seven years of dealing with them (and dealing with shit management ) is wearing me down
>>
>>36394323
well my card got noped because of suspicious activity, didn't even get to the point of fraud, it is just how the law permits banks to operate here, I mean banks were invented to keep peoples money safe... it must be areal shit bank you are with that lets fraud happen based on the card's type.
>>
File: 1492417370481.jpg (89KB, 720x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492417370481.jpg
89KB, 720x676px
>work in retail
>have to print stupid little "out of stock" labels to put over shelf labels so that the retarded customers know we dont have that item
>"hey man, i know it says you're out, but can you check to see if you have more?"
>mfw
>>
>>36393997
Nobody cares or wants your small talk. Just give them the food and do your job faggot
>>
>>36394393
I used to manage retail. I know it can suck ass but you got 2 choices

Get super good at it and climb the ladder or fucking leave. If you do become management like I did don't let it go to your head. Work at least as hard as your suboordinates
>>
>>36393926
We don't come to the store to socialize with the strangers that serve us. We just want to buy our shit and leave.
>>
>>36394406
Banking regulations should improve so that it works like that in the US I agree.

But the main point was getting money back on every single transaction. I'm up to 200 bucks in money back this year and have not made any major purchases like new clothes for spring/summer. It adds up
>>
>tfw my country doesn't have self checkout anywhere
Third world feels I guess.
>>
>>36394452
i have not spent that much on food this year yet. Although I live like shit and got fired from my last job back in October, so I have no money coming in from anywhere.
>>
>>36394441
Tbh this.

Be friendly to everyone just don't expect it back. If someone answers you like a douch act like an autonamatonamaton for them and you are giving them exactly what they want.
>>
>>36394522
If you bought anything you would have extra money
>>
>>36394408
"no, we don't have any. we only put those labels out when we're out of a product, even in the back."

was that so hard?
>>
>>36394386
>if you use a credit card you shouldn't use a credit card
>>
>>36394580
t. dumb poor that likes to spend money he doesn't have

yes it's possible but you shouldn't
>>
>>36394570

OK, now say that 50 times a day, usually to someone who becomes visibly angry about it. At least one of those people will demand to see your manager.

Or instead, why don't you just fuck off? Can you not fucking read the "out of stock" sign? Did daddy fuck you too much as a toddler? What is it, faggot?
>>
>>36394570
That is my response, more or less. I just feel as though seeing that label should make them not ask such retarded questions.
>>
>>36394551
Well here it simply works by, if you make money it goes onto your account and if you spend money it gets subtracted from your account. All those money back and other schemes are parts of the stores themselves with their own customer cards, not the bank.
>>
>>36394608
i've worked in retail and it's godawful but that's an incredibly innocent question. if someone flips shit on you, who cares? there's nothing you can do about it and you did nothing wrong and you're right. customers are stupid fucking cattle sometimes but it doesn't really matter. let them have their bitchfit.
>>
>>36394580
Credit cards have no downsides and a ton of upsides if you aren't a dumbass that spends money you don't have.

If you do you end up fucking yourself and paying A LOT more instead of increasing your wealth you're making yourself poor.
>>
>>36394429
It is almost impossible to get a management position at my work.

I've been saying this to myself for a couple years, but I should look for another job. Feels like I'm stagnating, etc. Thanks though man.
>>
>>36394617
What country are you from? The US credit cards offer the best deals, but even highly cash countries like Japan still offer credit cards that rack up miles.
>>
>>36394699
Serbia (Eastern Europe) but I lived for a while in Hungary (still poorfag EU) and it worked the same there also.
>>
>working a 4-12 tonight
>Supposed to have tomorrow off
>Agreed to be on call tomorrow, to help the receiver unload summer seasonal
>Truck can show up at 8am or later

I just wanted to stay up late, drinking beer and playing on my Switch.

... I'll still do it. Here's hoping the truck shows up later, so I can sleep in.
>>
>>36394692
I recommend you attend an apprenticeship program for some trade skill. Plenty of gov funded programs.

Welding is a pretty antisocial job and makes you bank. I used to do it but I have a nasty proclivity towards hyperperspiration and it made the job a bit more challenging than it should have been so when the company I worked for went out of business I just went and got a warehouse job instead and moonlight as a bouncer.
>>
>>36394408
i went to the shoe store to buy shoes and asked for my size. they said they didn't have it, next day i came back and asked for the same pair. guess what faggot
>>
>>36394323
>cashback
I bought a house and knew I had some big expensives to do for it for the first year. Got a 1-4% cashback visa Scotiabank card on a 1yr free trial promo. Racked up the cashback then cancelled card. Earned about $600 and bought a graphics card. Took me about an hour to cancel cause of all the retention attempts
>>
>>36394933
Not a bad idea. I already have two shit degrees, but they basically require me to network like crazy to get a job in them. To no ones surprise, I'm too antisocial for that.

I should look into some trades programs. I wouldn't mind having a career in something where I don't have to deal with people as often. I tend to sweat a lot, too, so maybe welding isn't for me, though.
>>
>>36394989
You're a faggot with a new pair of autism shoes that don't fit
>>
>>36395084
Well you can do fabrication shop welding and mechanic stuff.

People might look down on it but it is good work and it helps you harden up just a teeny weeny bit.
>>
>>36395047
Why cancel it? Was there a yearly fee?
>>
>>36394364
>>36394580
You are why the American economy crashed a decade ago
>>
>>36395129
Cool. Thanks man. Don't really care if people look down on it desu. As long as I get a paycheck every week or two, everything else is ok.

Is that kind of stuff easy for a robot to get? I haven't really did any shop stuff since graduating high school in 04.
>>
File: 1492260645914.png (382KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492260645914.png
382KB, 600x376px
>customer calls in and complains about shit and asks to be reimbursed
>i say "no problem, to do thi-"
>they interrupt with "no there IS a problem, my money blah blah blah"

this has happened multiple times, each person thinks they are original in saying it, i hope they burn alive.
>>
>when a customer brings up 10 items.
>stands there for 15 minutes trying to decide what they really want.
>then only gets 2.
>tries to leave the items they don't want in the cart, in front of your register, as they walk out.

Jesus fucking christ. Now I just ask them to hand me the items if they're not going to get them, with a look of distaste on my face. I don't get how people don't realize they're not only wasting my time, but the people in line are also waiting to be helped.
>>
>>36393764
>your bank card is debit or credit
I use credit with my debit card.
>>
>>36395237
Look for free educational programs at job fairs and career centers near the unemployment office.

I won't lie it will be a challenge but well worth it. Literally any skill is worth getting though. Blue collars find work easier than sissy white collars.
>>
>>36395301
You're paid to listen to their insults, you wagecucked whore.
>>
>>36395332
This reminds me of people who get huffy when, after I'm done checking them out, I ask them to move their cart out of the way.

I don't mind cleaning up carts, but they should show decency to people behind them
>>
File: 1470776505435.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470776505435.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>>36393764
>it's a wagie can't look at my id and figure out I'm over 18 by 3 years so he has to count with his fingers

It's happened to me more than once. No wonder all of you are stuck with such a shit job.
>>
>>36395380
If customers are unreasonably rude, we don't.
>>
>>36395348
Will do. I'm up for a challenge, as I feel like I'm just drifting. thanks man
>>
>>36395521
>One retail cuck sucks at math
>They all do
>>
File: george-costanza.png (152KB, 331x282px) Image search: [Google]
george-costanza.png
152KB, 331x282px
>>36393975
WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
>>
>>36393764
does it matter though?
both types can either accept the payment or decline it
>>
I work with a bunch of normies, sometimes they can be alright, most of the time they're just fucking annoying. They bicker constantly because they don't know how to control their emotions; they're lazy and messy, and will either leave garbage all over the place or not do tasks and blame other people for not doing them; they constantly talk over each other when interacting with customers, which creates awkward situations when trying to explain things to people.

The customers aren't any better, but I've had so many negative experiences with them I don't even bother to remember them anymore. I fucking hate retail, I want out already but I fucked up in school, so now I don't have any other choice but this hell.
>>
>>36395700
It doesn't matter, really. Just my tism flare up when it seems like every second customer can't answer a simple question
>>
>>36395508
carts are taken from the parking lot, what kind of autist just leaves it by the till?
>>
>>36395508
Exactly, and I always ask very nicely. They still get upset which I'll never understand.

There are customers who go out of their way to help us out sometimes, and I try to remember them when I get a shitty customer. That way I don't feel like going on a murder spree.
>>
>>36395779
Middle aged woman, mostly. Bitchy ones at that.

Also old people and the disabled. I give those people a free pass, though they are more courteous about it than snooty middle aged women.
>>
>>36393764
>Wagecuck telling anyone to kill themselves
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>36395782
I really want to know why they seem to be bitchy. Like you said, though, the nice customers more than make up for it
>>
>>36395975
Thanks for the valuable input, neet cuck!
>>
>>36396018
>He thinks I'm a NEET
My sides
>>
>>36396030
Here's another reply from me to (you)!
>>
>>36396055
Can you afford all these (You)s, friend?
>>
File: 88f.jpg (59KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
88f.jpg
59KB, 604x516px
>>36396085
I can afford anything for (you), my main man!
>>
>>36395993
They probably feel inconvenienced, and are too busy thinking about themselves/their lives to worry about how their actions affect the people around them. They're just selfish people generally.
>>
>>36394989
1. I don't work at a fucking shoe store
2. It's possible the truck arrived with your shoes that night
>>
>>36396185
Or they feel that they should not do it, for whatever reason

Still selfish
>>
>Worked at Regal Cinemas during freshman year of College

That job was a hit or miss, being an Cleaner was comfy so was ticketbox. Being a concession stand position made me want to die
>>
File: as.png (262KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
262KB, 500x489px
>tfw dealing with all the autistic outbursts of customers when the government put the 5 pence bag charge in place back in july last year
>>
File: chippo man.jpg (300KB, 900x1473px) Image search: [Google]
chippo man.jpg
300KB, 900x1473px
anyone remembers chippo man?
>>
How do you build credit score to buy a house or car if you don't use credit cards in your country? How do they know you can pay bills on time?
>>
>>36396568
>CORR! CORR!! THIS IS CRIMINAL THIS IS!
>HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU THIS IS TYRANNY THIS IS

The only people that have ever complained to me were your typical labour voting blockheads.
>>
>>36393926
>setting up a display
>hear somebody shouting "peanut butter?"
>figure they're talking to their kid of wife or something
>they shout it a couple times more
>look up and are some guy staring at me from a couple aisles down
>he shouts "peanut butter?" again
Why the fuck do these cunts do this. Why not come up to me so that I know you're trying to get my attention, instead of making an ass out of yourself?
Same thing with customers that just walk up and say a product name. Fuck you, at least have the decency to say hey or hi first.
>>
>>36396557
Exact same except it was my first job during high school. Did you ever think just how fucking retarded people had to be to ask which way the theater was when there was theater numbers and times in the front box, theater numbers and times on screens above both sides on the theater and I tell you to your face. These faggots would still walk the wrong way.
>>
>>36396602
I haven't seen this story. Chippo is quite a lad
>>
>>36396835
Oh yes. What state Regal Cinemas did you work?
>>
>>36396602
Based Chippo man. Loved that one
>>
>>36396568
I live in a city were we no longer give out plastic bags. We charge 5 cents for a paper bag, and people get so pissy. I start every transaction with, "Will you be needing a bag for 5 cents?" Most people say yes, then after I've put all their items in the bag they see a charge for 5 cents. They get all huffy and ask me what the fuck it is. I have to explain once again that we charge for bags. That there is a city ordinance placed to help stop plastic bag pollution. "WELL, THAT'S STUPID, I SHOULD GET FREE BAGS!!!" Yes, helping our environment is so silly, you only have three items, god forbid you have to carry them to your car.
>>
Sweet fucking Christ I wish when I was wagecucking I worked at a a small upper middle class neighborhood retail shop. Poor people are the scum of the earth and need to be banned from brick and mortar stores. Went to a Lowes Hardware in a nice white town and it was so low key and everyone was laid back.
>>
>>36396968
Virginia. I would only do usher and ticket drop, whenever I got concessions I'd switch shifts with a guy that hated ushering. Had a lot of robots work there actually. There was a blackbot that wouldn't talk to anyone and just made nachos and popcorn in the back. When he went on break he'd just sit in the break room and play vidya on his phone while blaring kpop on his headphones.
>>
>>36393926
>first week working
>customer walks up to my register
>i say "hi, how are you?'
>"Yeah I'll have..."
>i tell him "your shirt looks nice"
>"can i get anothe..."
>thinking that he doesnt like me "got any plans this weekend"
>"look are you going to give me what i want or what"
>"if you are not going to tell me how your wife and kids are doing than you are not going anywhere!"
>>
>>36393764
>work at AMC
>have just been cleaning and checking tickets

I think they are going to teach me how to do Box office or whatever now. I-is it hard, I don't want to be incompetent.
>>
>>36393926
I only ask how they are doing if they ask me first.
>Hey, how are you anon?
>Good, how 'boutchyerself?
>>
>>36393764
>work retail
>don't get angry or frustrated by customers being rude because I am a piece of shit that deserves to be gassed

Don't blame them, the shame they make you feel is meant to motivate you. If it doesn't, or you just continually fail to do anything despite the motivation, then you're a worthless piece of crap like me.
>>
>>36395521
I lose track of what year it is. It staggers me that people born in 1999 are 18 now.
>>
File: this can't be life.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
this can't be life.png
131KB, 793x645px
>9 hours into my 12 hour wage slaving shift
>exhausted
>a mother and her kid come up to buy ice cream
>8 year old kid hands me money
>say "thank you sir" out of habit
>the mom gives me a weird look
>too autistic to pass it off as a joke
>>
>>36397162
Kek this is pretty much it
>>
>It's an Indian customers try to haggle with you episode
These fuckers can barely speak English and don't understand that a common grunt doesn't get to make price changes. How are these retards even allowed to immigrate here
>>
>>36398073
>checking tickets at AMC
>Indian guy brings his phone in
>it's for 17 people
>all of a sudden 17 Poo niglets run to the theatre playing and laughing
>can't even count them all.
>these people are my "equals"
>>
>>36393926
Fellow delifag here. How often does this happen to you?
>I'd like it thinly sliced please
>thinly slice it
>that's too thin
>increase the dial by half a number
>that's too thick
>lower the dial back to what I had it at initially
>that's good
YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT YOU JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN
>>
>>36398116
No, they're your superiors, as we lowly retailgrunts are treated like serfs
>>
>>36398178
>accidentally give the wrong theatre number twice since it was my first day
>Poo in Loo bitches at me when I try to help her with the right theatre
These cunts should be forgiving of such a small mistake since their entire country mistakes streets for toilets. Fuck diversity, it's so tiring.
>>
If you're a customer at any physical store you should kill yourself. I never go into stores and get groceries online.
>>
>>36395167
nigga he said he got a free first year learn to read nigga
>>
by the way, don't go to AMC if you guys go to the movies. It's run by an ugly kike and owned by the Chinese.
>>
>do you got any of X item everyone wants?
>No
>Can you just check in the back real quick?
>They are like the 3rd person to ask in the past hour, and the 100th person to ask all day
>Yeah, give me a minute to go check
>Hide in the back for a couple minutes
>Yeah, we're all out

Fuck you Nintendo classic
>>
>>36398387
Kek, fuck 'em dude.
>>
>>36398073
>its a gook thinks the bag charge is stealing episode
>its a gook thinks his lotto ticket won and im stealing from her episode
>its a gook pays in nickles episode

No amount of anime can redeem the subhuman that is asians
>>
>>36396602
>posting screenshots for ants
>>
>>36398556
Notice how i use both him and her to not discriminate against whatever gender that rice fucker may have been
>>
>>36398387
>work in gas station alone
>someone can't pay (card trouble or whatever)
>go through the process of asking if they have anyone who they can contact
>they keep saying no
>ring boss
>tells me to do what I already did
>offers no other help, just hangs up
>let them go knowing full well they won't pay
>tell boss to get fucked when he tries to hold me liable

Sick of this fucking place. There's no solid protocol for anything and nothing ever gets done. I used to put effort in until I realised nobody else, including my employer, did.
>>
>>36398786
You note their tag numbers and then you ask for their ID and if they don't come back call the police and then you get paid to go to court. Why is that hard?
>>
File: 1430699790864.jpg (550KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1430699790864.jpg
550KB, 499x499px
>it's another I can;t find the product you;re looking for i'm sorry is there anything else I can help you with
>ignore me and just walk away
>it's always middle aged to old people
well fuck you too then, does this happen to anyone else? Like wtf I tried my best to help you cunt
>>
File: 1477015790205.jpg (14KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477015790205.jpg
14KB, 563x563px
I did it lads. I no call no showed my shitty wagie job today. I am probably going to get another one somewhere, but less shitty. Feels so good not having to go to that shit hole today.
>>
>>36393925
There are cards that are only debit (usually only with a bank name on it) and cards you can use as debit or credit (usually with a MC or Visa logo). However with my back the only difference between debit and credit is debit you use a PIN, credit you sign for. In both cases the cash comes right out of your account.
>>
>come out of work late because my shitty boss wanted the place spotless even though it was already clean enough
>need to catch the last running bus desperately because it's a long walk back and my back/legs are fucked from years of being an unfit wageslave
>manage to get to the bus stop, bus is really late
>bus finally arrives
>get on, realise I have no cash/change on me because I'm a poor wageslave living paycheck to paycheck
>shit
>to my surprise, bus driver lets me ride for free because he's already late and doesn't want to be even later or something
>say thanks, driver wishes me a good night on my way out
Thanks, whoever you are. Bus drivers are normally colossal twats but you were cool.
>>
>>36399431
>come out of work late because my shitty boss wanted the place spotless even though it was already clean enough
Fucking hell, this pisses me off to no end. These retards don't understand that the customers don't care if they can't see their reflection in the floor so long as there aren't dirt chunks all over the place.
>>
File: 1436383860285.jpg (70KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1436383860285.jpg
70KB, 1000x992px
>busy week at work
>only one after 6pm, have to clean up everything within 5 hours
>busy during that time, stressing out trying to get everything done
>supervisor wanted me to get this one task done (down stocking a few items to fill the shelves
>don;t have time because it's busy and I have to clean up the unholy mess outside, make sure everything's organized
>stayed 30-1 hour after my scheduled shift, cleanings done, returns taken care of, didn't have time to get that task done, i'm sure he'll understand
>next day
>supervisor lectures me i didn't get that task he assigned me done and saying "I need to branch out for any help"
>everyone ELSE was super busy at that time
>mfw worked my ass off and still got bitched at
>>
>>36393926

All these rude assholes saying you're too sensitive need to get fucked. A simple "hey how's it going? I'll have..." is all that's required. Neither of you need to actually answer the other person's question. It's just a greeting.
>>
File: topgun.jpg (47KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
topgun.jpg
47KB, 480x320px
>that one coworker that quit on the spot and told the manager/supervisor/boss to go fuck theirself
>>
>>36393924
In my country we only have what you call a debit card. What you call a credit card sounds like next level kikery, would not use/10.
>>
>>36399746
>tfw have to get a "credit card" to get a good "credit score" or else common things will be denied to you like getting an apartment or loan.
>>
File: 1438581607853.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1438581607853.png
126KB, 399x388px
>co workers who say HAVING FUN YET XD??
>That one assistant manager who is nice at sometimes but is a cunt 90% of the time, just make you feel like an idiot, bitches at you over the smallest things and he reminds you of all the bullies that picked on you a lot in school
>co workers you hate for no reason/just annoy you in general
>That one manager who doesn't know what they're doing
>customers who are being rude to you despite trying to help them
>>
>>36399814
Is this real life? So basically you have to buy with money you don't actually have and risk plunging yourself into debt to prove you're a good goy?
>>
>>36399908
Yes, that's pretty much correct.
Serfdom ended but debt slavery just replaced it.
>>
>>36399888
>haha looks like you're having fun as usual
HAHAHAHHAH YOU SAID IT AGAIN, OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIVE IT HAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU NORMAL FAGGOT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36394146
>one of those debit cards you can use online.
kek, is it 1996 where you live?
>>
>be supervisor
>Get new manager that is in charge of me and my team
>Manager never did our positions before
>Makes us change how we do everything because we aren't as good as his last store, even tho we are a higher volume store and have less people
>We have to change how we do things every 2 weeks to please the manager
>Constantly called into the office and bitched at for constantly getting less done, even tho I am only following his directives
>Other members of management want things done differently from how my manager wants things done
>How things get done daily come down to what managers are there
>All management is totally surprised when I finally have enough of the bull shit and just quit out of no where
>TFW I quit a month ago and they still can't get anyone to take my job
>>
>>36399929
I live in Newfoundland. So, it's about 2002.
>>
>>36399908
No you don't "have to", I'm going to get a credit card since I just got a job as a wagie. Buy some books or something that I want with the card, then pay it off immediately. That way they have proof I'm a good Goy, but I don't actually become a debt slave. I prefer debit card too, it's just so much more simpler.
>>
>>36399947
Huh, you're a Newfie?
>>
>>36399955
>then pay it off immediately
Don't pay cards off, for maximum positive impact on credit score keep a balance of 25-30 percent of your credit limit.

Pair that with paying on time every month and you'll have a kick ass credit score in about 6 months.
>>
File: 222.png (23KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
23KB, 633x758px
>work at a Krispy Kreme in the UK
>hate this stupid shit americanised shit
>really bad at my job because I am not a good cheerful guy
>manager hates me and admits she would fire me if I hadn't caught her giving a blowjob to another employee, he will squeezing jam donuts into her eyeballs so she didn't see me until it was too late
>I am SHIT at customer service and co-workers despise me
>serving a cute girl the other day
>she is asking for certain donuts
>she asks for a Strawberry Gloss donut
>want to make her smile and flirt with me
>she has nice thick lips
>say 'this strawberry gloss reminds me of a certain someones lipstick haha'
>she says 'I am not wearing lipstick, but if my donut isn't wearing a money off voucher you'll be getting fired'
>I give her 50% off her order and pay the extra myself

fuck this job
>>
I'm afraid of becoming a lifer lads

>Work produce
>Since I'm a no-bullshit lad who is still sociable enough to treat customers and colleagues well, the manager scoped me out and wants to know if I'm down with getting some courses done on how to teach new members and shit
>Think "sure yeah if I get a raise it's all good, if not then I'll still just learn something new I guess, and my end goal is to become a teacher so I'll already learn a thing or two about dealing with people in a teacher-student setting"
>Guy who usually oversees sundays (manager doesn't work on sundays and the other submanager lady can't work more than two sundays in a row) is loaned off to another store
>Manager asks me if I'd be cool with kind of taking care of the store the next two sundays, as a "test run"
>Hear the siren call of working retail for life faintly in the background as he says that
>Say "I guess I could try?"

I've made a mistake

>it's almost may and I haven't studied for the SAT-equivalent that happens around october
>get home so fucking tired every day I probably won't do it this year
>Not even lifting
>gf lives in another state, is busy with college all the time, haven't talked to her properly in days

I just want a car to stop by on my way to work and fucking gun me down so it all ends
>>
>>36400010
Yes b'y, I is
>>
>>36401244
>she says 'I am not wearing lipstick, but if my donut isn't wearing a money off voucher you'll be getting fired'
>I give her 50% off her order and pay the extra myself
You had better be memeing my friend. That is extremely cucked and there is no way she could have gotten you fired for that comment
>>
>>36401364
>gf

outreganoni and cheese
>>
im considering getting a retail job but i'm really bad at math. i know the register does all the work but i'm afraid i won't be able to count change fast enough and people will get mad.
is it hard r9k?
>>
>>36402353
Don't even be a cashier, stock or work a department. Cashier is mind numbingly boring, and your preformance is based on pushing credit cards, collecting emails or shilling the stores rewards card.

Stock or work a specific department.
>>
>>36402452
well i'm planning on applying to a dollar general that's opening literally right down the street. it'd be cool to just stock or something but i feel like some cashier work is inevitable.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.