[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And here is why Chad has low stress levels and lives on easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

And here is why Chad has low stress levels and lives on easy mode, and why being a robot is about the most stressful existence you can have desu. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UMyTnlaMY
>>
A-and why Chad genocide is nice for the community??
>>
>>36393736
Worth watching.
>>
>>36394182
You're the only anon with an attention span large enough to stomach a 9 min video. This board is fucked desu.
>>
>>36394931
I watched it.
There are many reasons this board is fucked nonetheless.
>>
>>36393736
>beta uprising is a net positive for society
/r9k/ right yet again
>>
>>36393736
so basically we need a pandemic to occur where the majority leftover are beta men, and non feminist women?
>>
I'm watching it OP. Seems interesting.
>>
>>36393736
>>36393979
Wishful thinking, huh
Unfortunately when all the chads die out, women being women will refuse to be with beta, because betas are weak and boring. They'd rather all just turn into lesbians I'm sure
>>
So moral of the story is no bully?
>>
>>36396876
And lots of no homo hugs between males <3
>>
>>36397051
Fuck off you fucking faggot.
Seriously please hang yourself.
>>
File: 1491145574383.gif (704KB, 549x654px) Image search: [Google]
1491145574383.gif
704KB, 549x654px
>>36397051
No bully and lots of hugs sounds like a wonderful place!
>>
>>36393736
wtf kill all chads now
>>
TL;DW

Non-alpha male baboons have high stress levels and poor health because of it.

A group of baboons got into some bad meat, and all the alpha males died, leaving a 2:1 female to beta male ratio.

Things were much better after that.
>>
>>36395523
A war, anon. You're thinking of a war.
>>
File: ffc5e456158043b4a15ee013bcbf8113.jpg (294KB, 1585x2057px) Image search: [Google]
ffc5e456158043b4a15ee013bcbf8113.jpg
294KB, 1585x2057px
>>36397199
Sounds like you're going to go eat garbage and get tuberculosis, anon. Please reconsider.

>>36397215
It's you AGAIN!!! Made a discord yuzuwa#5633
>>
>>36398407
I posted that picture just to bait you out! >:3
I'll add you when I'm home!
>>
>>36393736
Heh, it's like a cure that's just out of reach. Nothing will probably ever be done about this because alpha humans aren't going to largely consume some sort of poison nor will betas rise to take them down. Interesting to know of the existence of this, though. Thanks for sharing this OP
>>
This is what antidepressants do, they give you the brain chemistry makeup of an alpha male/beloved female instead of a mouse-utopia neurotic retard with one foot in the grave
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.