[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why dont you start going to Church so you can find a nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Fotolia_56832274_XS.jpg (108KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_56832274_XS.jpg
108KB, 424x283px
So why dont you start going to Church so you can find a nice Christian gf /r9k/?

>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that's 61 female, 39 male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories.
>Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants.
>Christian universities are becoming convents.
The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/
>>
christian fembot here

im sorry but most christian girls arent even virgins. they're okay people though.

t. virgin fembot
>>
I don't believe god or spirits. I'm sure Jebus was a nice guy but he wouldn't have cared about robots.
>>
every college has more women than men

that doesn't stop them from all having sex with the few Chads at their college

also don't you have more dignity than to pretend to believe in God just so girls MIGHT like you?
>>
The gender/age ratio is not the same in my country, there are very few young women.

I'm also not Christian, and I doubt I even genuinely would be, and I think it would be immoral for me to do that.
>>
>>36393178
I would but I feel that it would be disingenuous. I'm not a Christian myself, though I am closer to it than atheism or other faiths, but it I was going it would only be for a girl and that seems unfair to them.

Also it's not like a girl is going to be ok with my not having my life or my shit together, just because she's Christian.
>>
>>36393249
there are fewer young women than young men everywhere in the world, but at least in the USA young women are overrepresented in college/university and in middle/high income white collar jobs
>>
>>36393278
Not true, girls are born more than boys in the third world. The opposite is true in the first world. It's an evolutionary thing, there's a selective pressure against boys when living conditions are hard, and towards boys when they're good.

Basically girls are more likely, nearly guaranteed to reproduce, so for the purpose of passing on genes, when times are hard and living conditions suck, it's better to have a girl. This is shown in places where there is conflict, or living is terrible.
>>
Fun fact: In Mormon churches they have things called singles wards where young single adults congregate.
>>
>>36393178
Burger Christian in the South here, about 4/5 of all the women that go to church are old, mothers, or infants, even in trendier/more modern churches. Wish OP wasn't cherrypicking, I really do.
>>
>>36393430
you'd have to be pretty naive to think that would help you

they still all want to date Elder Thundercock the future doctor or lawyer just like any other group of women
>>
You'll end up with a girlfriend that refuses to have sex before marriage, so you need to get your life on track before it can work out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.