[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does R9K think about this "ASMRtist" ? for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2703.jpg (126KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2703.jpg
126KB, 750x748px
What does R9K think about this "ASMRtist" ?

for the love of God please don't tell me you watch her because you find her attractive, or donate to her. She's shit-tier
>>
yes. she is very bad.
>>
easy way for cute girls to make $$$

i dont listen to it anymore because i just find it really stupid now
>>
ASMR is supposed to be literally making sounds with objects that trigger the sensations.

Normies turned it into 1 big shit show with faggoty ass roleplaying stupid shit that for the most part don't even involve triggers in them, but oh ok they're pretty girls so they automatically get half a million subs.

You'll find the best ASMR channels (that actually ASMR) all have <10k subs.
>>
>>36393049
i tried listening to her for not even 10 seconds and i wanted to punch her in the face repeatedly
then i realized she makes 10x more money i could possibly make in this shit country of mine where salaries are a joke and i wanted to cry
then i realized all of this is due to her being born a rich white girl in the usa instead of actually earning any of this and i wanted to kill myself
and then i realized that the only reason this works for her is because theres so many pathetic "men" out there who ACTUALLY LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY think that giving her money or sending her a message will make her be their girlfriend or something and that made me want to buy a gun and go on a killing spree
>>
>>36393049
The only ASMR I watched was pagan ASMR by Varg. Was high and had good think about ancient wisdom
>>
>>36393049
>>36393248
There still are a couple of ''good'' ASMR youtubers out there but this >>36393049 attention whore is not one of them. How anyone can stand the awful mic quality even though she is making a gigantic amount of money is baffling to me. ASMR turned into this >>36393184 sadly.

CapitalASMR is still pure though. AlternateAurora is also pretty good.
>>
>>36394346
I actually read all this.
I'm sorry you feel this way but you have to understand in the states. That's how society works.
>>
>>36393049
I prefer ppomo fastasmr and lately poki asmr.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.