[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any robot run a biz ? I actually dont expect it but it might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Does any robot run a biz ? I actually dont expect it but it might be possible.
If so tell us anon, Greentext your biz story.
How do the other robots make money besides neetbux ?
>>
I do a chi thing. It's all bullshit but people like it and I have fun.
>>
>>36392590
whats a chi thing ? can you explain anon
>>
>>36392641
Like I go around their house arranging furniture and shit and trying to improve the feng shui of their lives, and do wacky magic crystal chi aligning and healing.

I have two employees now, it's kind of fun and makes money. People with money are silly.
>>
>>36392668
can you greentext your story anon sounds really intresting ..
how much do you make ?
>>
>>36392695
What story?

It depends what I do but the most common thing is a house aligning and flow correction. I do the whole thing for like $50 depending on the person. I could probably charge a lot more, or do a flat rate or by the hour or something but I think part of the appeal is that I kind of just go by feeling and people like that. I show up, do my thing, tell them it's all good and just be like "Ok that'll be fifty bucks, enjoy your chi life!"

I do some other things, and some things I don't want to talk about but they're not as common.
>>
>>36392749
pls talk about it anon, your anonymous man i want to know :(
>>
>>36392749
I mean the story how you started your biz
and whats the other stuff you do anon tell us
>>
>>36392818
There isn't a lot else to talk about. I do some person to person things as well but less frequently which is basically me just dancing around them with magic crystals and waving my hands and shit and saying asian stuff and pretending they're healed of negative emotions.

I also do an intimacy thing but that's to embarassing to talk about since I'm just a pervert for it.
>>
>>36392852
I started my biz after watching videos about it all on youtube. I thought maybe I could do something like that and posted it on craigslist. Some people were actually interested though and after several times I thought to charge some money for it.

Overtime I turned it into a business where now I have two workers and we have a car and might get a little office in time.
>>
File: 1476375078053.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476375078053.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
>>36392865
> pevert
> on 4chan
> to emberresd

pick one anon

Man you seem like a funny dude, kind of a charackter of a movie or a sitcom, come on tell us more
>>
>>36392548
BASED PETER LUSTIG
>>
>>36392749
I'd beat the shit out of you, fucking faggot

Kill yourself
>>
>>36392894
were you first on r9k or after you started your bit ?
wich yountry are you from ?
>>
>>36392896
Like what? It's just what I do for money.

>>36392913
Why? What, are you some purist?

>>36392914
On /r9k/ first, I'm in the USA.
>>
File: 1474195604579.jpg (51KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474195604579.jpg
51KB, 1000x800px
>>36392908
Peter was the guy that made the most out of his neetbux , so i chossed him, and i loved his TV show
>>
>>36392928
whats that intimacy stuff anon `?
>>
have to go for a couple of hours anon, keep the tread pls going and post your biz, biz ideas and how you make money
>>
>>36392951
Well I don't want to talk too much about it but part of the chi healing stuff I do, if they're ok with it I do "sexual energy" stuff which means I get to mess around with them. I mostly only do it with the guys since I'm not gay, but I've done it with a few ladies too.
>>
>>36392749
So you get paid to rearrange their furniture?
Do you have to learn feng shui from ancient chinese texts or do you just bullshit your way through?
Are you asian?
I'm intrigued.
>>
>>36393471
Mostly furniture but I do everything in general, also talk about stuff they can do to improve things.

It's all totally bullshit, though overtime I've learned more about the actual details and words/names, and I have some actual charts and objects to seem more professional. Like I've got a pretty cool and authentic-made luopan.

I'm not asian, no.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.