[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys been to /r/incels? I think they are worse than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

Have you guys been to /r/incels? I think they are worse than us. They are extremely black pilled
>>
if he shaved his head properly and cleaned his skin up he wouldn't be THAT bad

has the druggie look that some girls are into
>>
Did I lose track of time again? Is it summer already?
>>
>>36391971
>/r/incels
what's good there?
>>
>>36391986
the seasons have stopped moving here. welcome to eternal summer.
>>
fantastical place, 10 out of 10 cossacks vodka's. I would definitely go there, you guys go on ahead though.
>>
File: incels.png (65KB, 865x631px) Image search: [Google]
incels.png
65KB, 865x631px
How accurate is this statement in pic?
>>
>>36392085
Accurate for some, but for a lot of the borgs on here it is just sex, since despite taking part in the pity party they do have friends and family who like them.
>>
lookism.net is where it's at
>>
>>36392085
Most of it is relatable.

"if you spend those years sitting alone in your bedroom, scared to be who you are, scared of what you think, because every time you do anything you get rejected and ridiculed, you get pushed further back into the shadows."

>Be incel and sitting inside all day.
>Pokemon GO comes out.
>Be more outside than I ever was.
>Experience a of hostile from people.
>See so many attractive girls I would never have a chance with.
>Feel hate again I haven't felt since I was teen.
>Feel more alive and passionate because of all that.
I don't even want them to be nice anymore, I want to see people's true behavior. Push me in the shadow to make me a cold sadistic beast.
>>
>>36392279
full of copecels and MM worshipers. r/incels is much more blackpilled
>>
Shit man... These guys are way worse than robots, its not comfy at all while /r9k/ always has a comfy feeling to it.

Also why do they call non-virgins normies? I dont really browse english websites besides imageboards and I always thought it was exclusively an imageboard term?
>>
>>36392612
The term normies comes from here. There are a lot of people who lurk both, and also lookism, sluthate, misc.

For some reason wizchan is kind of isolated and mostly do their own thing (like using 'succubi' instead of women, females, FHOs)
>>
File: 92jFQUq.jpg (80KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
92jFQUq.jpg
80KB, 960x1280px
>Notice how sad and damaged I look. Can you feel my incel aura through merely a picture?
>>
>>36392709
FHO = woman?
never seen this before now and on that subreddit

i am more into the friendly and melancholy side of the internet so i dont really visit lookism or similar sites.
>>
>>36392085
Extremely accurate.

Wtf I love reddit now??
>>
>>36392725
you look arab or mexican. Literal subhuman
>>
>>36392796
it's a post from that subreddit, not my photo

I am not that handsome
>>
>>36392725
>>36392807
wtf this guy is 8/10 or something
would suck his dick rn
>>
>>36392725
Is this guy trolling or is he mentally ill?
>>
>>36392844
tbf r9k is full of a lot of normie attention whores too
>>
>>36391971
As a normie of sorts, I think they're turbo-normie basic bitches. They still chase normie desires.
>>
>>36392844
>incel
>not mentally ill
Every incel has some shit going on.
>>
>>36391971
> I think they are worse than us.

Yeah it's really quite bizzare. Even the ugliest dudes can get laid IRL and /r9k/ knows this.

These guys on the other hand seem to think that unless a guy is 9/10+ he'll never have sex. How they manage to come to this conclusion when almost every couple in public is ugly and fat is beyond me.
>>
>>36391971
>they are worse than us
/r9k/ is full to the brim with normalfags.
>>
>>36392970
well i guess its because there are way few boards on 4chan than subreddits. you only go on /r/incel for exactly that feel, you go on /r9k/ for a lot of reasons.
>>
Literally a billion humans would trade places with them. Their misery is self-substantiating. *Most* of them are not ugly, and haven't even been rejected much, if at all. They just don't apply because they feel they deserve to have everything served to them on a silver platter. "boo hoo women have wronged me in the same way women who don't exist are wronging me"

There's loads of entertaining crazy there, like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/65chuk/women_are_the_new_nazis/
>>
>>36393017
XY are the new nazis also is a pretty bad attack, no matter what.
>>
>>36393017
Nah, they're right, you just have never experienced it
>>
>>36393017
It is very funny sometimes. Because it is one of those places where it's really hard to tell who is serious and who isn't, I think probably a good proportion of posters are trolls
>>
>>36392977
>/r9k/ is full to the brim with underage
ftfy
>>
>>36391980
Please fuck off retard
>>
>>36393124
but reddit isnt?
i also feel like underagers would be more anti-women than older guys.
>>
>>36391971
Assuming the rules of the subreddit are enforced by mods, it sounds like an ideal place for robots to congregate to avoid roasties and normalfags being cunts. The only downside is having to make and use an account.
>>
>>36393166
>having to make and use an account
that's a dealbreaker for me

having all of that stuff online that people can trace back to you for all eternity, it's too humiliating
>>
>>36391971
Also check out r/foreveralone.

I tried telling them what CD I've been listening to for support, and immediately drowned in a whirlpool of shit and down votes.

They're just a bunch of attention whores.
>>
>>36393193
I remember that one memed a few years ago on here

we were having a laugh because it's the foreveralone reddit and one of the moderators was a cute girl with a boyfriend
>>
>>36393193
>r/foreveralone.
bunch of attention whores
>>
Can we force an "incel = normie" meme to keep them off this board?
>>
>>36393272
Incels are normies though, never thought about them otherwise?
im already trying, see?
>>
>>36392970
Probably the same way that a lot of robots in /r9k/ do it, ignoring every female that is below a 10, going only after 10s and then complaining that no woman likes them and that women are superficial cuenta that only go after guys that are 10s. The standard of /r9k/ just happens to be 8 or 7 instead of 10.
>>
>women aren't running up to me and asking me out
>it must mean I'm ugly
>life is unfair
>fuck this gay earth >:((((
>>
>>36393305
>The standard of /r9k/ just happens to be 8 or 7 instead of 10.
You're stupid. Most of robots cannot attract even 5/10 girls.
>>
>>36393300
>>36393272
This is good plan. Non-normies are self-validating.
>>
>>36393305
did you ignore all of the threads where robots said they'll date any girl who isn't a big round obese hamplanet?

wow such high standards
>>
>>36393419
The problem isn't standards. It's being too low functioning to ever initiate anything. Robots assume the female role and then get mad when nothing happens.
>>
File: ta2.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ta2.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
>>36393419
and then they go on about saying every girl over 60kg is too fat and half of the others are "butterfaces".
>>
>>36391980

Nope. His ears are too fucked.
>>
>>36393449
>implying robots don't get rejected

at least 30 times desu including in clubs, normiebook, high school and uni. just admit there's a portion of the society that's unwanted. shit isnt fair.
>>
>>36393449
>>36394492

Can I also add that I'm unironically 5 foot.
>>
>>36393305
Found the female projecting her own actions
>>
>>36392767
Don't get your hopes up. 90% of reddit is SJW pandering and Trump hating right now. 9.99% is posting regular normie shit and 0.01% is something like that screenshot.
>>
File: 1492097016944.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492097016944.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>36394632
Jesus Christ, reinstating the old OC enforcement did nothing to help you people get over yourselves. Overthinking this is what is killing you all. If you can write a good vignette, you can get a girl. Be smooth, and if you can't do that, you have no one to blame but yourselves. Even the most shithole countries in Africa, where the men have endured brutal coups, oppressive governments, genocidal armies, and have generally seen shit that would turn you into a vegetable, they are still able to find partners and dance in clubs.

Fucking white people.
>>
>>36394939
Failing that, they could find meaning in solo activities. Or are these normies/extroverts incapable of self-validation?
>>
>>36393461
>that ass
>those legs

How does she not topple over daily?
>>
Why the fuck are you letting women determine your happiness? Do you lack agency and operate purely on instinct, like a normie?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.