[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an irrational fear of yours anons? >Being buries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1492358278226.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492358278226.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
What's an irrational fear of yours anons?

>Being buries alive
>Especially in sand or gravel
>Whenever i see piles of sand for roadworks or such i cant help but begin imagining being trapped under a pile of sand
>Imagining the suffocation and sheer panic
>Imagining it's like a rabbit in a blocked up hole
>>
>>36391433

Falling up, into the night sky
>>
>>36391433
being remembered when i die
dont know why but i want to be completely forgotten when i die and have molded my life around that
>>
>>36391433
Everytime I go near the crows I have that irrational fear that they'll start to attack me and scratch my face and eyes and hair
>>
>slipping and being impaled on low fences

You have no idea how bad this is for me. In my village there is a low spiked fence overlooking a train track. I get sweaty whenever i pass it
>>
Funny OP

When I was younger those were my fantasies. I used to imagine and masturbate to being in those situations.
>>
>>36391489
Fucking hell anon. Where did this come from?
>>
>lobotomy
>dementia
>brainwashing
>being yelled at while I'm dying
>social insects, can't kill them as a result but don't like them
>>
File: King reptillius.jpg (23KB, 271x340px) Image search: [Google]
King reptillius.jpg
23KB, 271x340px
Being raped by a reptillian alien
>>
>>36391513
Lobotomy? Go on anon how did this occur?
>>
File: tumblr_mxkkr9eLQs1rmvzs8o1_1280.jpg (670KB, 1000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxkkr9eLQs1rmvzs8o1_1280.jpg
670KB, 1000x1287px
>>36391480
>being an Immortal human buried alive inside a metal coffin
>>
>>36391611
Kinda like DIO from JoJo right?
Stuck at the bottom of the ocean for 100 years of straight masturbation?
>>
File: frame_no_matress.jpg (20KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
frame_no_matress.jpg
20KB, 500x355px
>>36391509
When I was a child I was sent to my room because I did something wrong. I was throwing a tantrum and ended up under the bed. It was a wooden one with wooden beams running across to support the mattress.

I ended up pushing the mattress and the wooden supports up and when the mattress and support beams came back down they didn't fall in to the supports at the sides.

Its hard to explain but in the end I was under the weight of my mattress and the wooden supports and it was like a python. Every time I tried to push the mattress back in to its position I used more and more energy. Eventually I could hardly push it up long enough to breathe properly.

At this point I started calling for help and I started to panic. I couldn't turn or push it away so the weight was right on my chest. I honestly thought I was going to die.

Then dad came and saved me and gave me ice cream because at this point I was crying and stuff lol.

When I became older I would imagine I was stuck in similar situations and abandoned. Locked in a chest was something I saw in "Pan" the Robin Williams movie, but I also liked to imagine being locked up in dungeons underground (thanks SAW and various crime shows). Screaming for help and stuff.

I grew out of it all eventually. I am relatively normal now.
>>
I have an absolutely crippling fear of toothpicks now

>Friends and i got hammered one night
>Friend decides it's a good idea to stick a toothpick under his big toenail and kick a wall
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.