[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT BLACKING IS A LITERAL MEME OH BOY I WAS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1492578210082.jpg (24KB, 472x474px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492578210082.jpg
24KB, 472x474px
WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT BLACKING IS A LITERAL MEME OH BOY I WAS SO WRONG
>talking with almost to be gf we are really into each other
>kids come up as a topic more as a joke
>say I'd like to eventually have 2
>she says she loves black kids and would love to raise one
>ask her what the fuck I ain't providing her with black genes
>says she will adopt one or go in vitro
>tell her I won't be raising one that would look like I'm a cuckadoo
>ask why not nothing wrong with that
>discussion finished with us being angry at each other
this is a fucking joke and just thought I'd finally become a father or some shit she seemed pretty much perfect
what should I do now I won't drop her we know each other too well to finish it like this but shit I won't be raising Tyrone
Europe btw please help
>>
Nah as a dude I think of adopting a black kid because I'm sympathetic and want to raise one properly and give the best possible life to him/her. Could be a similar thing my dude my man
>>
File: 1492190332049.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492190332049.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
> almost to be gf
> i thought i'd finally become a father

the delusion memes write themselves
Sort yourself out or stop writing fake stories
>>
File: cucked.jpg (18KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
18KB, 335x335px
>when you post too much trash on /pol/ so karma makes sure you get BLACKED eventually
>>
>>36391270
Another nigger in this world is a disgrace.
>>
Meh, im black and my white gf wants us to adopt Asian children.

Its a status thing. Uggggh american whitr girls need a special place to all fuck off to

"Look at me! Im so rich and philanthropic that i raise foreign ethic childten!" Basically the female equivalent of a fancy foreign sports car.

I told my gf i will never use a dime of my money to raise a child that didnt come out of my nutsack. We havent talked about it since
>>
>>36391321
>almost to be gf
she proposed it btw real shit but said I wanted to wait a bit
>I though I'd finally become a father
well not instantly but eventually it would be real
>>
>>36391341
holy fuck literally same boat she is really rich and travels a lot. is this the reason?
>>
>>36391270
what if the baby is a reincarnation of mr goodwin?
>>
>>36391357
Yup riche white yuppie vegan obsessed with France... God what am i doing...

Tfw no gf is a meme, gfs bring just as much despair as they do "joy"
>>
>>36391388
she's obsessed with USA here but it's pretty much normal living in a shithole. good to hear at least it petty common. good luck mane and don't let her convince you its not a way FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>36391321
>emoji pillows being sold in local supermarket
>they are all out of face with tears of joy
>>
>>36391270
>I won't drop her

Anon. Stop. You know what you have to do. Everyone on this board knows it, and so do you. You will find another. Your time is not worth her presence please let this roaster cunt be alone
>>
File: mo0.jpg (21KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
mo0.jpg
21KB, 313x313px
>>36391342
>I though I'd finally become a father
Implying you wouldn't break up or get cheated on before that happens.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.